Current Affairs Questions September 22 2017, regarding happenings around the world are well presented here. Aspirants who are preparing for Government Exams and Other Bank Exams can make use of these Questions and improve their General Knowledge. The First Step of Preparation to crack any Government Exam is Regular Practice of GK Questions and Answers, which are updated here. These General Knowledge Questions makes your preparation easy and helps you crack all the forthcoming Competitive Exams with a Good Score. We have covered almost all the GK Today Questions 22 September 2017 Current Affairs which makes your preparation easy. You can Explore all the National, International, Sports, Entertainment and Business Updates here. Glance through 22nd September 2017 GK & Current Affairs Questions and Answers which are well tabulated on this page. In addition to this, practice all the day today’s Current affairs quizzes here.
Current Affairs Questions September 22 2017 – Current Affairs Updates
1. When was the French king stripped off his powers?
2. When did Iraq invade Iran?
3. Which scientists announced their discovery of neutrinos breaking the speed of light in 2011?
4. How many people were hanged during the Salem Witch Trials?
5. Where will India develop 116 high impact projects?
Current Affairs Questions September 22 2017 – Today Gk Questions
6. Indian born Sriram Krishnan is appointed as Senior Director to which company?
7. Which company did the Indian Government tie up with to market tribal Products?
8. Which company won the Rs. 7,000 deal from the Army?
9. Leander Paes and Purav Raja reach quaterfinals of?
A. Korean Open
B. St. Petersburg Open
C. Japan Open
D. Singapore Open
10. Barbora Strycova reached the quarterfinals of?
A. St. Petersburg Open
B. Korean Open
C. Pan Pacific Open
D. Japan Open
Latest Current Affairs Questions – Current Affairs Questions September 22 2017
11. The new Shirdi Airport was developed by?
12. Who is the President of Afghanistan?
A. Ashraf Ghani
B. Hamid KArzai
C. Babrak Karmal
D. Hafizullah Amin
13. Which company will acquire the money transfer service scheme (MTSS) business of Paul Merchants?
A. Kotak Mahindra
B. Tata Sons
14. The Army Static Switched Communication Network was established by?
15. TRIFED stands for?
A. Tribal Cooperative Marketing Development Federation of India Limited
B. Telangana Cooperative Marketing Development Federation of India
C. Tribal Development Federation of India Limited
D. Tribal Products Marketing Development Federation of India Limited
Current Affairs Questions September 22 2017 – GK Today Updates
16. K Srikanth reached the final 8 of the Japan Open Super Series by defeating?
A. Hon Pe
B. Lee Yu
C. Hu Yun
D. Chen Hu
17. How many Scorpene submarines will MDL construct for the Navy?
18. Who is the oldest singles player in Tokyo Open this year?
A. Barbora Strycova
B. Nozomi Okuhara
C. Rie Eto
D. Minatsu Mitani
19. Strycova is making her ______ appearance in Tokyo Open this year?
20. Whom did Saina Nehwal lost to in the Japan Open?
A. Caroline Wozniacki
B. Carolina Marin
C. Martina Navratilova
D. Pornpawee Chochuwong
|1. C||2. A||3. D||4. C||5. A||6. B||7. A||8. C||9. B||10. C|
|11. B||12. A||13. D||14. A||15. A||16. C||17. B||18. A||19. C||20. B|
Latest Current Affairs Search Links:
|News | Today Current Affairs||Quiz | Today Current Affairs|
|Questions | 21-Sep-2017||Current Affairs Quiz | 21-Sep-2017|
|Current Affairs September 2017||Current Affairs PDF | Sep 2017 (Coming Soon)|
|Current Affairs 2017 & 2016||Current Affairs Quiz 2017 & 2016|