Current Affairs Questions September 23 2017, regarding happenings around the world are well presented here. Aspirants who are preparing for Government Exams and Other Bank Exams can make use of these Questions and improve their General Knowledge. The First Step of Preparation to crack any Government Exam is Regular Practice of GK Questions and Answers, which are updated here. These General Knowledge Questions makes your preparation easy and helps you crack all the forthcoming Competitive Exams with a Good Score. We have covered almost all the GK Today Questions 23 September 2017 Current Affairs which makes your preparation easy. You can Explore all the National, International, Sports, Entertainment and Business Updates here. Glance through 23rd September 2017 GK & Current Affairs Questions and Answers which are well tabulated on this page. In addition to this, practice all the day today’s Current affairs quizzes here.
Current Affairs Questions September 23 2017 – Current Affairs Updates
1. When was the Nintendo Koppai founded?
2. When did Herman Hollerith patents his mechanical tabulating machine?
3. When did the The Manhattan Project commence?
4. When did Greek forces massacre 30,000 Turks?
5. Who is the US Secretary of State?
A. Rex Tillerson
B. John Jay
C. John Marshall
D. Charles Lee
Current Affairs Questions September 23 2017 – Today Gk Questions
6. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana provides subsidised interest on?
A. LPG Connection
B. Home Loans
C. Education Loans
D. Start Up Funding
7. Which company did Dabur tie up with to market Ayurvedic Products?
8. Central Government will adopt 60 villages in?
9. Who is the president of France?
A. Adolphe Thiers
B. Emmanuel Macron
C. Felix Faure
D. Emile Loubet
10. Who is the Foreigh Secretary of India?
A. Raveesh Kumar
B. R K Singh
C. S Jaishankar
D. Praveen Kumar
Latest Current Affairs Questions – Current Affairs Questions September 23 2017
11. Who is the Indian Ambassador to the US ?
A. Raveesh Kumar
B. Navtej Sarna
C. G Parthasarathy
D. Pavan Kumar
12. Who is the President of Afghanistan?
A. Ashraf Ghani
B. Hamid Karzai
C. Babrak Karmal
D. Hafizullah Amin
13. Who is the Union Power Minister?
A. Raveesh Kumar
B. S Jaishankar
C. Ananth Kumar
D. R K Singh
14. Himalaya Company is a _________ Manufacturer?
A. Ayurveda and Cosmetics
15. Tennis player Benoit Paire is from?
Current Affairs Questions September 23 2017 – GK Today Updates
16. Benoit Paire defeated David Goffinto to reach the semifinals of?
A. Pan Pacific Open
B. Japan Open
C. Moselle Open
D. Korea Open
17. Who is the Current World Number 1 Women’s Singles Tennis Player?
A. Caroline Garcia
B. Garbine Muguruza
C. Sania Mirza
D. Serena Williams
18. Two-time Olympic champion Lin Dan is from?
19. Son Wan-Ho reached the semi final of?
A. Singapore Open
B. Korean Open
C. Japan Open
D. Pan Pacific Open
20. Whom did Garbine Muguruza defeat to reach the semi-finals of the Pan Pacific Open?
A. Caroline Wozniacki
B. Caroline Garcia
C. Martina Navratilova
D. Pornpawee Chochuwong
|1. C||2. A||3. D||4. C||5. A||6. B||7. A||8. C||9. B||10. C|
|11. B||12. A||13. D||14. A||15. A||16. C||17. B||18. A||19. C||20. B|
Latest Current Affairs Search Links:
|News | Today Current Affairs||Quiz | Today Current Affairs|
|Questions | 22-Sep-2017||Current Affairs Quiz | 22-Sep-2017|
|Current Affairs September 2017||Current Affairs PDF | Sep 2017 (Coming Soon)|
|Current Affairs 2017 & 2016||Current Affairs Quiz 2017 & 2016|