Current Affairs Questions September 24 2017, regarding happenings around the world are well presented here. Aspirants who are preparing for Government Exams and Other Bank Exams can make use of these Questions and improve their General Knowledge. The First Step of Preparation to crack any Government Exam is Regular Practice of GK Questions and Answers, which are updated here. These General Knowledge Questions makes your preparation easy and helps you crack all the forthcoming Competitive Exams with a Good Score. We have covered almost all the GK Today Questions 24 September 2017 Current Affairs which makes your preparation easy. You can Explore all the National, International, Sports, Entertainment and Business Updates here. Glance through 24th September 2017 GK & Current Affairs Questions and Answers which are well tabulated on this page. In addition to this, practice all the day today’s Current affairs quizzes here.
Current Affairs Questions September 24 2017 – Current Affairs Updates
1. When did Earl Bascom and Weldon Bascom produce the first rodeo held outdoors?
2. When was the largest stadium in Europe opened?
3. When did The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints officially renounce polygamy?
4. When was the Honda Motor Company founded?
Current Affairs Questions September 24 2017 – Today Gk Questions
5. Where is the largest stadium of Europe situated?
6. Who is the Minister of Science & Technology in India?
A. Ananth Kumar
B. Dr. Harshvardhan
C. Priyank Kharge
D. Ananth Kumar Hegade
7. Which state launched a scheme for pregnant women?
C. Andhra Pradesh
D. Uttar Pradesh
8. The 7th Asia–Europe Meeting (ASEM) was held in?
9. Vanlalawmpuii Chawngthu is the _____ woman in Mizoram to become a minister?
10. Sasi Kumar Mukund won his _______ Futures title?
11. Which airlines launched the Fly Now Pay Later scheme?
Latest Current Affairs Questions – Current Affairs Questions September 24 2017
12. IMR stands for?
A. Infant Mortality Rate
B. Indian Mortality Rate
C. Indian Mortality Ratio
D. Indian Monitary Ratio
13. Who is the Commerce Minister of India?
A. Raveesh Kumar
B. S Jaishankar
C. Ananth Kumar
D. Suresh Prabhu
14. Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer played as a doubles pair for the first time in?
A. Laver Cup
B. Davis Cup
C. AFC Cup
D. Korean Open
15. Shavkat Mirziyoyev is the President of?
Current Affairs Questions September 24 2017 – GK Today Updates
16. Cassiopea is a?
C. Jelly fish
17. Who is the Governor of Mizoram?
A. S M Krishna
B. Lt. Gen. Nirbhay Sharma
C. Vajubhai Vala
D. Kiran Bedi
18. Who is the first woman minister of Mizoram?
A. Lalhlimpuii Hmar
B. Vanlalawmpuii Chawngthu
C. Mary Kom
D. Indira Gandhi
19. Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer played as a dobles pair for?
20. Department of Science and Technology has adopted villages in?
D. Uttar Pradesh
|1. C||2. A||3. D||4. C||5. A||6. B||7. A||8. C||9. B||10. C|
|11. B||12. A||13. D||14. A||15. A||16. C||17. B||18. A||19. C||20. B|
Latest Current Affairs Search Links:
|News | Today Current Affairs||Quiz | Today Current Affairs|
|Questions | 23-Sep-2017||Current Affairs Quiz | 23-Sep-2017|
|Current Affairs September 2017||Current Affairs PDF | Sep 2017 (Coming Soon)|
|Current Affairs 2017 & 2016||Current Affairs Quiz 2017 & 2016|