Current Affairs Questions September 25 2017, regarding happenings around the world are well presented here. Aspirants who are preparing for Government Exams and Other Bank Exams can make use of these Questions and improve their General Knowledge. The First Step of Preparation to crack any Government Exam is Regular Practice of GK Questions and Answers, which are updated here. These General Knowledge Questions makes your preparation easy and helps you crack all the forthcoming Competitive Exams with a Good Score. We have covered almost all the GK Today Questions 25 September 2017 Current Affairs which makes your preparation easy. You can Explore all the National, International, Sports, Entertainment and Business Updates here. Glance through 25th September 2017 GK & Current Affairs Questions and Answers which are well tabulated on this page. In addition to this, practice all the day today’s Current affairs quizzes here.
Current Affairs Questions September 25 2017 – Current Affairs Updates
1. When did the English Army defeat the Norwegians in the Battle of Stamford Bridge?
2. When did Vasco Nunez de Balboa cross the Panama Isthmus?
3. When did the US Congress proposed the Bill of Rights?
4.When did the First transatlantic telephone cable began its operation?
5. First transatlantic telephone cable is laid from Newfoundland to?
Current Affairs Questions September 25 2017 – Today Gk Questions
6. Who is the first european to see the Pacific Ocean?
A. Jack Sparrow
B. Vasco Nunez de Balboa
C. Vaco da Gama
D. Charles Crusoe
7. Who is the Chief Economic Adviser of India?
A. Arvind Subramanian
B. Navtej Sarna
C. Raveesh Kumar
D. Ajit Doval
8. The joint trade and investment show will be held in?
9. Who is the CEO of Afghanistan?
A. Adolphe Thiers
B. Dr. Abdullah Abdullah
C. Felix Faure
D. Emile Loubet
10. Japan will invest in infrastructure and other projects in the?
A. West Africa
B. South China Sea
C. North East India
D. Central India
Latest Current Affairs Questions – Current Affairs Questions September 25 2017
11. Which company did Amazon form a Joint Venture with?
A. Mind Tree
B. Patni Computers
D. Satyam Computers
12. Who is the President of Afghanistan?
A. Ashraf Ghani
B. Hamid Karzai
C. Babrak Karmal
D. Hafizullah Amin
13. Who is the Finance Minister of India?
A. Raveesh Kumar
B. S Jaishankar
C. Ananth Kumar
D. Arun Jaitley
14. Who is the founder of Patni Computers?
A. Ashok Patni
B. Apoorva Patni
C. Vikram Patni
D. Rahul Patni
15. Shavkat Mirziyoyev is the President of?
Current Affairs Questions September 25 2017 – GK Today Updates
16. Catamaran Ventures is owned by?
A. Aziz Premji
B. Shiv Nadar
C. Narayan Murthy
D. Ratan Tata
17. Essar Ports invests ₹830 crore to upgrade which port?
18. Manav Thakkar and Manush Shah won the gold in?
A. Slovenia Open Junior and Cadet Open
B. Japan Open
C. Singapore Open
D. Malaysia Open
19. Viktor Axelsen won the?
A. Singapore Open
B. Korean Open
C. Japan Open
D. Pan Pacific Open
20. Jelena Ostapenko won the?
A. Pan Pacific Open
B. Korea Open
C. Japan Open
D. Davis Cup
|1. C||2. A||3. D||4. C||5. A||6. B||7. A||8. C||9. B||10. C|
|11. B||12. A||13. D||14. A||15. A||16. C||17. B||18. A||19. C||20. B|
Latest Current Affairs Search Links:
|News | Today Current Affairs||Quiz | Today Current Affairs|
|Questions | 24-Sep-2017||Current Affairs Quiz | 24-Sep-2017|
|Current Affairs September 2017||Current Affairs PDF | Sep 2017 (Coming Soon)|
|Current Affairs 2017 & 2016||Current Affairs Quiz 2017 & 2016|