Current Affairs Questions September 26 2017, regarding happenings around the world are well presented here. Aspirants who are preparing for Government Exams and Other Bank Exams can make use of these Questions and improve their General Knowledge. The First Step of Preparation to crack any Government Exam is Regular Practice of GK Questions and Answers, which are updated here. These General Knowledge Questions makes your preparation easy and helps you crack all the forthcoming Competitive Exams with a Good Score. We have covered almost all the GK Today Questions 26 September 2017 Current Affairs which makes your preparation easy. You can Explore all the National, International, Sports, Entertainment and Business Updates here. Glance through 26th September 2017 GK & Current Affairs Questions and Answers which are well tabulated on this page. In addition to this, practice all the day today’s Current affairs quizzes here.
Current Affairs Questions September 26 2017 – Current Affairs Updates
1. When did Frances Drake complete the circumnavigation of the globe?
2. When was Acropolis attacked by the Venetian Army?
3. When did The city council of Amsterdam vote to support the invasion of England?
4. When did Russia, Prussia and Austria sign the Holy Alliance?
5. When did the Great Britain annexe the Ashanti Kingdom?
Current Affairs Questions September 26 2017 – Today Gk Questions
6. The Meuse-Argonne Offensive began in?
7. Who is the new CAG of India?
A. Rajiv Mehrishi
B. Navtej Sarna
C. G Parthasarathy
D. Pavan Kumar
8. Who is the Union water resources minister?
A. Smriti Irani
B. Suresh Prabhu
C. Nitin Gadkari
D. Ananth Kumar
9. Who is the world’s heaviest Woman?
A. Carol Yager
B. Eman Abdul Atti
C. Mayra Rosales
D. Rosalie Bradford
10. Which company bought Tata Capital’s forex and Travel services?
C. Thomas Cook
Affairs Questions – Current Affairs Questions September 26 2017
11. India’s Sourav Kothari won the Gold medal at?
A. Common Wealth Games
B. Asian Indoor Games
C. National Games
D. International Indoor Games
12. Damanganga-Pinjal ILR project will provide drinking water to which city?
13. Who is the principal advisor of NITI Aayog?
A. Raveesh Kumar
B. S Jaishankar
C. Bibek Debroy
D. Ratan Watal
14. Shirdi Airport was built by?
A. Maharashtra Airport Development Company
B. Reliance Infrastructure
C. Sahara India
D. GVK Group
15. Indian Government launched the Saubhagya Scheme to provide?
C. Education Loan
D. Home Loan
Current Affairs Questions September 26 2017 – GK Today Updates
16. Mangalore Chemicals and Fertilisers is a subsidiary of?
A. Kudremukh Chemicals
B. National Fertilizers and Chemicals
C. Zuari Fertilizers and Chemicals
D. New Mangalore Port Trust
17. Sindhu was given the Padma Shri in?
18. Who will head the Prime Minister’s Economic Advisory Council?
A. Bibek Debroy
B. Ratan Watal
C. Surjit Bhalla
D. Ashima Goyal
19. Which two states will implement the Ken-Betwa ILR project?
A. Gujrat and Rajasthan
B. AP and Karnataka
C. UP and MP
D. Uttarakhand and Delhi
20. Who is the first Indian shuttler to win the Korea Open Super Series title?
A. Saina Nehwal
B. PV Sindhu
C. Aparna Balan
D. PVV Lakshmi
|1. C||2. A||3. D||4. C||5. A||6. B||7. A||8. C||9. B||10. C|
|11. B||12. A||13. D||14. A||15. A||16. C||17. B||18. A||19. C||20. B|
Latest Current Affairs Search Links:
|News | Today Current Affairs||Quiz | Today Current Affairs|
|Questions | 25-Sep-2017||Current Affairs Quiz | 25-Sep-2017|
|Current Affairs September 2017||Current Affairs PDF | Sep 2017 (Coming Soon)|
|Current Affairs 2017 & 2016||Current Affairs Quiz 2017 & 2016|