Current Affairs Questions September 28 2017, regarding happenings around the world are well presented here. Aspirants who are preparing for Government Exams and Other Bank Exams can make use of these Questions and improve their General Knowledge. The First Step of Preparation to crack any Government Exam is Regular Practice of GK Questions and Answers, which are updated here. These General Knowledge Questions makes your preparation easy and helps you crack all the forthcoming Competitive Exams with a Good Score. We have covered almost all the GK Today Questions 28 September 2017 Current Affairs which makes your preparation easy. You can Explore all the National, International, Sports, Entertainment and Business Updates here. Glance through 28th September 2017 GK & Current Affairs Questions and Answers which are well tabulated on this page. In addition to this, practice all the day today’s Current affairs quizzes here.
Current Affairs Questions September 28 2017 – Current Affairs Updates
1. When was Saint Wenceslas murdered by his brother?
2. When did William the Conqueror invade England?
3. When did the Siege of Yorktown begin?
4. When was the German-Soviet Frontier Treaty signed?
5. Which company launched a Business to Business market place in India?
Current Affairs Questions September 28 2017 – Today Gk Questions
6. Which two countries signed an MoU to improve relations in the oil and natural gas sector?
A. India and Japan
B. India and Belarus
C. Us and Iran
D. India and Afghanistan
7. Sumit Nagal won the Gold medal at the?
A. Asian Indoor Games
B. Wuhan Open
C. Korean Open
D. Singapore Open
8. Garbine Muguruza reached the quarterfinals of?
A. Singapore Open
B. Korean Open
C. Wuhan Open
D. Asian Indoor Games
9. The Cabinet Committee on Security (CCS) is headed by?
A. Lok Sabha Speaker
B. Prime Minister
C. Defence Minister
10. The government has started the Sugamya Bharat Abhiyan to help?
A. World Chess Championship
B. Pregnant Women and Lactating Women
C. Disabled People
D. Asian Indoor Games
Current Affairs Questions – Current Affairs Questions September 28 2017
11. The Union Government increased the retirement age of Central Government Doctors to?
A. 70 years
B. 65 years
C. 68 years
D. 66 years
12. Who is the Health Minister of India?
A. J P Nadda
B. Dr. Harshvardhan
C. Nirmala Sitaraman
D. Ananth Kumar Hegade
13. Who is the Vice President of Amazon India?
A. Jeff Bezos
B. Pavan Munjal
C. Paul Adams
D. Manish Tiwary
14. Who is the distributor for smartphone brands like Honor, OnePlus, Xolo, Coolpad, Huawei?
B. Home Depot
15. The Defense Acquisitions Council (DAC) is chaired by the?
A. Defence Minister
B. Finance Minister
C. Prime Minister
D. Parliamentary Affairs Minister
Current Affairs Questions September 28 2017 – GK Today Updates
16. Vijay Sundar Prashanth won the gold in mixed doubles at?
A. Korea Open
B. Singapore Open
C. Asian Indoor Games
D. Wuhan Open
17. Garbine Muguruza reached the quarterfinals of the Wuhan Open by defeating?
A. Pavel Eljanov
B. Magda Linette
C. Sania Mirza
D. Maria Sharapova
18. Who is the Defence Minister of India?
A. Nirmala Sitaraman
B. Arun Jaitley
C. Suresh Prabhu
D. Ashima Goyal
19. Playboy magazine was started in?
20. Hugh Hefner started the Playboy clubs in?
|1. C||2. A||3. D||4. C||5. A||6. B||7. A||8. C||9. B||10. C|
|11. B||12. A||13. D||14. A||15. A||16. C||17. B||18. A||19. C||20. B|
Latest Current Affairs Search Links:
|News | Today Current Affairs||Quiz | Today Current Affairs|
|Questions | 27-Sep-2017||Current Affairs Quiz | 27-Sep-2017|
|Current Affairs September 2017||Current Affairs PDF | Sep 2017 (Coming Soon)|
|Current Affairs 2017 & 2016||Current Affairs Quiz 2017 & 2016|