Current Affairs Questions September 29 2017, regarding happenings around the world are well presented here. Aspirants who are preparing for Government Exams and Other Bank Exams can make use of these Questions and improve their General Knowledge. The First Step of Preparation to crack any Government Exam is Regular Practice of GK Questions and Answers, which are updated here. These General Knowledge Questions makes your preparation easy and helps you crack all the forthcoming Competitive Exams with a Good Score. We have covered almost all the GK Today Questions 29 September 2017 Current Affairs which makes your preparation easy. You can Explore all the National, International, Sports, Entertainment and Business Updates here. Glance through 29th September 2017 GK & Current Affairs Questions and Answers which are well tabulated on this page. In addition to this, practice all the day today’s Current affairs quizzes here.
Current Affairs Questions September 29 2017 – Current Affairs Updates
1. When did Darius I of Persia kill Magian usurper Gaumâta?
2. When did The Greek fleet defeat the Persian fleet in the Battle of Salamis?
3. When did the first units of the London Metropolitan Police appear on the streets of London?
4. When did the War of Religion start?
5. India signed an MoU with Afghanistan for?
A. Police Training
B. Technology Transfer
C. Infrastructure Development
Current Affairs Questions September 29 2017 – Today Gk Questions
6. Myntra won the rights to sell which fashion brand?
7. Rajiv Sabharwal is the new CEO of?
A. Tata Capital
B. Tata Motors
C. Tata Steel
D. Vistara Airlines
8. Dipika Pallikal reached the women’s semifinals of?
A. Singapore Open
B. Korean Open
C. San Francisco Open
D. Asian Indoor Games
9. The Cabinet Committee on Security (CCS) is headed by?
A. Lok Sabha Speaker
B. Prime Minister
C. Defence Minister
10. How many Indian Male shuttlers are in the top 20 of BWF Rankings?
Current Affairs Questions – Current Affairs Questions September 29 2017
11. The Union Government increased the retirement age of Central Government Doctors to?
A. 70 years
B. 65 years
C. 68 years
D. 66 years
12. Who is the Health Minister of India?
A. J P Nadda
B. Dr. Harshvardhan
C. Nirmala Sitaraman
D. Ananth Kumar Hegade
13. President Ram Nath Kovind will start his foreign travels with visits to?
A. Singapore and Thailand
B. Nepal and China
C. South Africa and Ghana
D. Ethiopia and Djibouti
14. In whih position is PV Sindhu ranked in the BWF Women’s Rankings?
15. The Defense Acquisitions Council (DAC) is chaired by the?
A. Defence Minister
B. Finance Minister
C. Prime Minister
D. Parliamentary Affairs Minister
Current Affairs Questions September 29 2017 – GK Today Updates
16. Abdullah Abdullah is the Chief Executive of which country?
17. Makhan Lal Fotedar was the political secretary of?
A. Jawaharlal Nehru
B. Indira Gandhi
C. H D Devegowda
D. Narendra Modi
18. Who is the Defence Minister of India?
A. Nirmala Sitaraman
B. Arun Jaitley
C. Suresh Prabhu
D. Ashima Goyal
19. Who is the highest-ranked Indian male player in the BWF Men’s rankings?
A. Sai Praneeth
B. Sameer Verma
C. K. Srikanth
D. Ajay Jayaram
20. Whom did Rajiv Sabharwal replace as the CEO of Tata Capital?
A. Pavan Kumar
B. Praveen Kadle
C. Praveen Rao
D. Pavan Munjal
|1. C||2. A||3. D||4. C||5. A||6. B||7. A||8. C||9. B||10. C|
|11. B||12. A||13. D||14. A||15. A||16. C||17. B||18. A||19. C||20. B|
Latest Current Affairs Search Links:
|News | Today Current Affairs||Quiz | Today Current Affairs|
|Questions | 27-Sep-2017||Current Affairs Quiz | 27-Sep-2017|
|Current Affairs September 2017||Current Affairs PDF | Sep 2017 (Coming Soon)|
|Current Affairs 2017 & 2016||Current Affairs Quiz 2017 & 2016|