We are giving you with the Current Affairs Today August 22 2017 which will help you for preparing your competitive exams. Staying updated with the daily events and happenings is important in today’s competitive world. If you dream of a job in the government sector, you should have known about the day to day affairs. Aspirants, those who are going to apply for the Sarkari Naukri must practice the Daily Current Affairs GK Questions. You will get Latest 22nd August 2017 Current Affairs that will help you to crack any Govt. exam.
Latest Current Updates – 22nd August 2017 Current Affairs
- During Deuba’s Delhi Visit India and Nepal will Sign a MoU Worth $250m.
- IS announces the death of chief recruiter of India Yousuf Al Hindi in Syria.
- Paytm Mall is making an Invest of Rs 225 crores in Logistics Business.
- Donald Trump wants India to help the US in Afghanistan.
- Dharmendra Kumar takes the appointment as the director general of Railway Protection Force.
- HCL Infosystems to distribute Apple products in India.
- 169 outlets over all India will be shut down by McDonald’s.
- After consecutive draws, Harika bounces back with a win.
- China wants to go back to 1959 Line of Actual Control (LOC).
- At world Police and Fire Games India won 321 medals.
- Bharatiya Janatha Party plans Sushasan Yatra.
- India becomes largest 2 wheeler market for Honda globally beating Indonesia.
National News – Current Affairs Today August 22 2017
Bharatiya Janatha Party plans Sushasan Yatra.
- Prime minister Narendra Modi and BJP President Amit Shah met on Monday and had a meeting about the plan to undertake a Sushasan Yatra.
- The Sushasan Yatra will be a highlight of the welfare and development schemes of the central government.Shah unveiled the party’s road map for the next general election, where it wants to secure 350 Lok Sabha seats
- Shah unveils the party’s road map for the next general election, where it wants to secure 350 Lok Sabha seats.
IS announces the death of chief recruiter of India Yousuf Al Hindi in Syria.
- Shafi Armar Aka Yousuf Al -Hindi the chief recruiter of Islamic State in India has been killed in Syria.
- IS made a release of the message saying the terrorist group has lost Indian Al Hindi along with the Australia fighter.
- Armar, who hails from Bhatkal in Karnataka, is operating with different aliases like al-Hindi, Anjan Bhai, Chote Maula and Safi.
Latest August 22nd 2017 Current Affairs – International News
China wants to go back to 1959 Line of Actual Control (LAC).
- China requests India to accept the invitation of the Line of Actual Contro position of 1959 following the last week fight between the two troops.
- The fight took place along the Pangong Lake in Ladakh.
- The Ministry urges India to abide by the 1959 LAC an apparent reference to the alignment espoused by former Chinese Premier Zhou En Lai in a letter to Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru.
Donald Trump wants India to help the US in Afghanistan.
- The US President Donald Trump Seeking India help for their economic growth in Afghanistan.
- Trump says that India the world’s largest democracy is a key security and economic partner of the United States.
- Trump wants India help especially in the area of economic assistance and development.
Current Affairs Today August 22 2017 – Business Events
Paytm Mall is making an Invest of Rs 225 crores in Logistics Business.
- A huge money of Rs 225 crores is been investing by Paytm Mall into the Logistics Business.
- It is investing into it mainly to focus on the crucial festival season to prepare itself for the spike in demand and facilitate faster deliveries.
- Paytm Mall has partnered with three large logistics players — Delivery, Blue Dart, and Xpressbees to expand its delivery reach to about 17,000 pin codes.
169 outlets over all India will be shut down by McDonald’s.
- The US Burger Chain McDonald’s will be shutting down the 169 stores in India.
- McDonald’s said that it was terminating its agreement with Connaught Plaza Restaurant (CPRL) due to the alleged breach of franchise agreements.
- McDonald’s operates a total of 430 outlets in India through CPRL and Hardcastle Restaurants.
Current Affairs Today August 22 2017 – India becomes largest 2 wheeler market for Honda globally beating Indonesia.
- India is now the largest two-wheeler market globally, by volume, for Japanese automobile major Honda.
- For the production of Honda India is also the biggest hub with a combined capacity of 6.4 million units compared to Indonesia.
Appointments Updates – Gk Today Current Affairs News
Dharmendra Kumar takes the appointment as the director general of Railway Protection Force.
- Dharmendra Kumar the CISF AGD takes the appointment as the director general of Railway Protection Force.
- He was serving as special commissioner in Delhi Police before taking the appointment as the director general.
- Dharmendra Kumar will retire on 30th September 2018.
Today August 22 2017 Current Affairs – Agreements News
During Deuba’s Delhi Visit India and Nepal will Sign a MoU Worth $250m.
- Nepal New Prime Minister Sher Bahadur Deuba sign a Mou With India when he visits India in this week.
- Deuba will be in India from August 23 to August 27 and will have an agreement with the Indian government.
- The Nepal government will announce some key clearances this week to green light three big-ticket investments, Pancheshwar, Arun III and Upper Karnali projects.
Sports Current Events – Current Affairs Today August 22 2017
At world Police and Fire Games India won 321 medals.
- Indian para-military and police personnel have won a record 321 medals.
- The event took place in Los Angeles from August 7 to August 16 in which India won 151 gold medals and 99 silver medals.
- Richa Mishra of CRPF and Mandar Anand Rao Divase of BSF led the individual tally with 10 medals each in swimming.
After consecutive draws, Harika bounces back with a win.
- After consecutive three draws Indian Grandmaster Harika Dronavalli bounces back with a win over CM Suleymali Aydin of Azerbaijan.
- The major chess tournament is taking place in Abu Dhabi.
- The World No 9 Indian player playing with white pieces, made a start to the game on an attacking note and gains an advantage in the initial stages of the game.
|Read 21st August Current Affairs|
|More Current Affairs|