Latest Current Affairs Today September 11 2017 is here. Applicants can study the current events happening around the world for general knowledge. Ready today Current Updates which will help you to score good marks in UPSC, IBPS, and Various other competitive exams. We have an updated Current affairs that are happening in this world. Make use of September 11th Current affairs and get a good score in Exams. Read the latest current affairs September 11th 2017 and take Today gk quiz and read today current affairs Gk questions. Candidates make use of this article which will be helpful for you in the preparation of various bank job exams. Make use of Current Affairs Today September 11 2017.
|TODAY IN HISTORY|
11th September 2017 Current Affairs – Latest Current Events
National Affairs – Current Affairs Today September 11 2017
In Hyderabad, the inauguration of first water atm has taken place.
- Safe Water Network, an international NGO has partnered with Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) to launch water ATMs.
- State Home Minister N Narasimha Reddy inaugurated the first of the Water ATM.
- Purified water will be made available at a payment of ₹ 2 per liter, and ₹ 20 per 20 liters of water at the machine.
According to ASSOCHAM Karnataka tops in manufacturing excellence.
- According to a study by industry chambers ASSOCHAM, Karnataka stands at the top among the states in the country.
- It stands top in terms of manufacturing excellence.According to the study, Karnataka ranks third among the states in terms of low ratio of interest cost
- According to the study, Karnataka ranks third among the states in terms of the low ratio of interest cost.
India, U.S. in talks for the C-17 deal – Current Affairs Today September 11 2017
- India is in talks with the U.S. for buying another Boeing C-17 Globemaster transport aircraft.
- It will be added to its fleet of 10.
- The aircraft, along with associated equipment, technical support, and warranty, is estimated to cost $366.2 million.
The foundation stone for the bullet train between Mumbai and Ahmedabad will be laid by Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Japan Shinzo Abe.
- On September 14, Prime Minister Narendra Modi and his Japanese counterpart Shinzo Abe will lay the foundation stone for High-Speed Rail Network.
- The High-Speed Rail Network is the Ahmedabad-Mumbai commonly known as the bullet train.
- It has a capacity to accommodate 750 people, is expected to reduce travel time between the two cities from seven to three hours.
11th September 2017 Current Affairs – International Affairs
Lachlan Smart the 18-year-old pilot in Australia has set the Guinness World Record.
- The 18-year-old pilot Lachlan Smart from Australia set the Guinness World Record for being the youngest person to take a solo trip around the globe in an aircraft.
- On July 4 last year, Lachlan Smart from Australia took off in a Cirrus SR22 aircraft and completed the history making the journey at Sunshine Coast Airport, Queensland, Australia on August 27.
- He covered 45,000 kilometers and stopped in 24 locations in 15 different countries during his seven-week flight.
Shahid Khaqan Abbasi becomes first Pakistani PM to fly in the F-16 fighter jet.
- Pakistan new prime minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi became the country’s first premier to fly in a US-made F-16 fighter aircraft.
- The 58-year-old Shahid Khaqan became the first-ever prime minister of Pakistan to participate in an air force sortie.
- The US-made F-16 fighter aircraft belonged to the No 9 Squadron of the PAF.
Business Affairs – Current Affairs September 11th 2017
SAIL country’s largest steelmaker posts 7% rise in sales
- In the first five months of the ongoing fiscal, the country’s largest steel maker SAIL posted a 7 per cent rise in sales.
- The sales took raise at 5.5 million tonnes as per the sources.
- The sales growth was on account of ramping up of output, aggressive marketing and sale of new products
Current Affairs Today September 11 2017 – Agreement Affairs
To increase, digital literacy across 26,000 villages Assam Govt signs MoU with Google.
- Assam government signs a Memorandum of Understanding with Google India.
- It Signs MoU to take Internet connectivity to the remotest part of the state.
- To make technology driven development this MoU with Google will be the latest addition to various initiatives of the state government.
For the development of ground water flow models, CGWB enters into MoA with IIS Bangalore.
- Central Ground Water Board (CGWB), Ministry of Water Resources has entered into a Memorandum of Agreement (MoA) with Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore.
- It enters a MoA for the development of groundwater flow models and preparation of aquifer management plans for parts of Karnataka.
- The MoA was signed by Dr. Dipankar Saha, Member, CGWB and Prof. V Rajarajan, Registrar, IISc, Bangalore.
Resignation and Retirements Affairs – Today Current Affairs Updates
Ram Jethmalani announces his retirement as the advocate.
- The 94-year-old Jethmalani announces his retirement from over seven decades long career as an advocate.
- He says the present NDA government has let down the nation like the previous UPA dispensation.
Current Affairs Today September 11 2017 – Sports Affairs
Chris Froome completes historic Tour-Vuelta double.
- Chris Froome became just the third rider in history to win the Espana and Tour de France in the same year.
- Froome beat four-time Grand Tour winner Vincenzo Nibali by 2min 15sec.
- The Briton joins Frenchmen Jacques Anquetil (1963) and Bernard Hinault (1978) as the only riders to win the Tour and Vuelta in the same year.
Rafael Nadal wins his 16th grand slam title.
- Rafael Nadal wins his third US Open title and 16th Grand Slam crown against South African giant Kevin Anderson.
- Nadal’s Grand Slam tally is just three behind Federer’s record 19.
- For Nadal, it was his fifth title of the year and 74th of his career.
Latest Current Affairs Search Links:
Aspirants hoping to get Government Jobs can get more details about Current affairs from above links. You can read daily Current Affairs, and take Current Affairs Quiz which helps you to crack various Competitive Exams. Use these links to strengthen your GK Quotient. Users will get a benefit with free month wise Current Affairs PDF’s available for download. The Free Quizzes and GK Questions available in Current Affairs Section will benefit all the job hopefuls to get their desired Sarkari Naukri. This Current Affairs page is well created by the dedicated team members of recruitment.guru.