Read the latest Current Affairs Today September 12 2017 here. Our website has important Current News updates which will help you score good marks in competitive exams. We have the Current affairs 12th September 2017 sections with the latest news that is happening in the world. Read the Current Affairs News and take the 12th September 2017 GK Quiz. Candidates make use of this 12th September 2017 Current Affairs article which will be helpful for you in the preparation of various bank job exams. Make use of the latest Current Affairs Today September 12 2017.
|TODAY IN HISTORY|
Latest 12th September 2017 Current Affairs – Today Current Updates
National Affairs – Current Affairs Today September 12 2017
Government plans to start the bullet train from Aug 15, 2022.
- Ahmedabad-Mumbai bullet train will take a kick start from Aug 15, 2022.
- It was scheduled for the kick start on the 75th year of Independence.
- The 508-km-long Mumbai-Ahmedabad High-Speed rail Project is estimated to cost Rs. 1,10,000 crore on completion.
- The bullet train will run at an average speed of 320 km per hour with a maximum speed of 350 km per hour.
To Increase Defence Cooperation India And Afghanistan has come to an agreement.
- India agrees to provide Afghanistan further assistance to strengthen its security forces as the two strategic partners decided to deepen security cooperation.
- External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj says 116 new high impact development projects would be implemented jointly in 31 provinces of Afghanistan.
- India has given four military helicopters to Afghanistan and imparted training to hundreds of Afghan security personnel.
Himachal Pradesh CM Virbhadra Singh launches phase one of long delayed Kashang hydel project.
- In the past 48 hours, Himachal Pradesh CM Virbhadra laid foundation stones and also inaugurated more than 50 new projects in the districts of Kullu and Kinnaur.
- He inaugurated the first phase of the ongoing Kashang hydel (65 MW) project.
- The project had run into several hurdles, including environmental clearance and opposition by local residents.
International Affairs – September 12th 2017 Current Affairs
Netanyahu the prime minister of Israel visits Argentina seeking to bolster ties.
- Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu arrives in Argentina for a two-day visit seeking to strengthen ties with the country.
- Netanyahu arrival marks the first visit by an Israeli leader since the creation of Israel in 1948.
- In New York, he will address the U.N. General Assembly on Sept. 26.
Bangladesh Offers Land To Shelter Rohingya Fleeing Myanmar.
- Bangladesh agrees to provide free land for a new camp to shelter some of the hundreds of thousands of Rohingya Muslims.
- Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina offered 810 hectares near the existing camp of Kutupalong to build temporary shelters for the Rohingya newcomers.
- The new camp will help relieve some pressure on existing settlements in the Bangladeshi border.
Current Affairs Today September 12 2017 – Business Affairs
PayU ties up with IRCTC for rail tickets booking on the IRCTC website.
- The payment gateway provider PayU has collaborated with Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC).
- It has collaborated to provide an option to pay for rail tickets booked on the IRCTC website.
- PayU will now be available as a payment option under MPS (Multiple Payment Services) on the IRCTC website at the payment stage of booking an e- ticket.
Agreement Affairs – Today Current Affairs Updates
Cyient to buy US-based B&F Design Inc for $5.5m.
- IT major company Cyient has signed an agreement with the US base B&F Design Inc for $5.5 million.
- The agreement was made to acquire 100% stake from the US company.
- B&F Design, which employs around 47 people, clocked revenues of $8.5 million for the calender year 2016.
Bharat Fin enters the agreement with IndusInd.
- Vikram Akula the promoter of Bharat Financial Inclusion formerly known as SKS enters into an agreement with IndusInd Bank.
- The MFI informed the Bombay Stock Exchange that it has entered into an exclusivity agreement with IndusInd Bank to discuss a proposed strategic combination
- SKS was the first MFI to successfully list on the stock exchange in August 2010.
Current Affairs Today September 12 2017 – Science and Technology Affairs
Ultra-thin craft to wrap space debris.
- Scientists are developing an ultra-thin spacecraft that can remove space debris.
- The Brane Craft is developed by U.S.-based Aerospace Corporation.
- The scientist says that it is flexible and measures less than half the thickness of a human hair.
Sports Affairs – Today Current Events
Badminton Association of India to honour Prakash Padukone.
- The Badminton Association of India has chosen Prakash Padukone for its first-ever Lifetime Achievement Award.
- BAI says the award will carry ₹10 lakh and the function will be held in Delhi soon.
- The BAI has also decided to start its own national badminton centres in the five zones.
Crystal Palace sacks their manager Frank de Boer.- Current Affairs Today September 12 2017
- Crystal Palace the Premier League Club has sacked its manager Frank de Boer after a dismal start to the Premier League season.
- Palace has so far conceded 7 goals with defeats to Huddersfield, Liverpool, Swansea and Burnley.
- The Eagles are the first team to lose their first four top-flight matches without scoring a goal since Preston in the 1924-25 season.
Latest Current Affairs Search Links:
Aspirants hoping to get Government Jobs can get more details about Current affairs from above links. You can read daily Current Affairs, and take Current Affairs Quiz which helps you to crack various Competitive Exams. Use these links to strengthen your GK Quotient. Users will get a benefit with free month wise Current Affairs PDF’s available for download. The Free Quizzes and GK Questions available in Current Affairs Section will benefit all the job hopefuls to get their desired Sarkari Naukri. This Current Affairs page is well created by the dedicated team members of recruitment.guru