Read the latest Current Affairs Today September 13 2017 here. Our page has important Current News updates which will help you score good marks in any competitive exam. We have the Current affairs 13th September 2017 sections with the latest news that is happening in the world. Read the Current Affairs News and take the 13th September 2017 GK Quiz. Candidates make use of this 13th September 2017 Current Affairs article which will be helpful for you in the preparation of various bank job exams. Make use of the latest Current Affairs Today September 13 2017.
|TODAY IN HISTORY|
National Affairs – Current Affairs Today September 13 2017
Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe will start his two-day official visit to India from Wednesday.
- PM Shinzo Abe will undertake a two-day official visit to India from Wednesday to hold the annual India-Japan Summit with PM Modi in Gandhinagar.
- The visit will also mark the start of work of India’s first high- speed rail project between Ahmedabad and Mumbai.
International Affairs – September 13th 2017 Current Affairs
Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Belarus President A G Lukashenko held talks on Tuesday for bilateral engagement between the two countries.
- Both the leaders held extensive talks on Tuesday to ramp up bilateral engagement in various areas, including defense, trade and investment.
- Belarus and India are celebrating the 25th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between the two countries.
Current Affairs Today September 13 2017 – Defense Affairs
India will extend defence aid for the Afghan National Defense and Security Forces.
- Afghanistan will be given further assistance to strengthen its security forces.
- Four military helicopters have been given to Afghanistan and training to Afghan security personnel as part of the aid.
Business News – Current Affairs Updates
Force Motors and Rolls Royce entered into a joint venture on Tuesday.
- Rolls Royce Power Systems will build a manufacturing facility as a part of the JV at a cost of about Rs 300 crore.
- The joint venture is to produce engines for multiple applications like rail and power generation.
Agreements – Today Current Affairs Updates
India and Afghanistan agreed to a Partnership on Monday to develop high impact projects in Afghanistan.
- India and Afghanistan agreed to launch a New Development Partnership for 116 high impact development projects.
- The projects are jointly implemented in the suburban and rural communities in 31 provinces of Afghanistan.
- India will assist in various projects such as setting up of the Shatoot dam, water supply network for Charikar city and polyclinic in Mazar-e-Sharif, and other various projects.
NRDC signs MoU with AP Government to encourage innovations and guide startups.
- Andhra CM N. Chandrababu Naidu said his government will allot ₹100 crore to create a separate fund to support out-of-the box ideas by aspiring entrepreneurs.
- National Research Development Corporation (NRDC) and the AP Government signed an MoU to encourage startups through AP Innovation Society (APIS).
- NRDC will help and Guide the start ups.
Current Affairs Today September 13 2017 – Science and Technology
On September 12, Apple launched its three new flagship iPhone models – iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X.
- Apple launched the new iPhone models – iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, with the new Apple Watch Series 3 and Apple TV at the multibillion-dollar Apple Park campus in California.
- It also announced the new wireless charging pad AirPower which can charge an iPhone, Watch and ear pods at the same time which will be available next year.
- The company also launched the new Apple 4K TV. It will be available in the market from September 22.
Sports Affairs – Today Current Events
Bengaluru FC will take on North Korea’s football club 4.25 SC in Pyongyang on Wednesday.
- 4.25 SC or April 25 SC who have won the DPR Korea League Cup 10 times will face Bengaluru FC in the May Day stadium in Pyongyang.
- The match will be for the inter-zonal semifinal of AFC Cup.
P Kashyap wins over Chinese Taipei’s Lin Yu Hsien and Kan Chao Yu in the Korean Open.
- Kashyap got back-to-back wins over Chinese Taipei’s Lin Yu Hsien and Kan Chao Yu to reach the main draw of the men’s singles event on Tuesday.
- He scored 21-19, 21-9 over Hsien and then 21-19, 21-18 over Taiwanese Kan Chao Yu.
Appointments – Current Affairs Today
Indian-American Raj Shah was appointed to a key post in the US President Donald Trump’s communications team.
- US President Donald Trump on Tuesday appointed Indian-American Raj Shah to a key position in his communications team.
- Raj Shah will serve as the Deputy Assistant to the President and Principal Deputy Press Secretary.
Latest Current Affairs Search Links:
Aspirants hoping to get Government Jobs can get more details about Current affairs from above links. You can read daily Current Affairs, and take Current Affairs Quiz which helps you to crack various Competitive Exams. Use these links to strengthen your GK Quotient. Users will be benefited from the free month wise Current Affairs PDF’s available for download. The Free Quizzes and GK Questions available in Current Affairs Section will benefit all the job hopefuls to get their desired Sarkari Naukri. This Current Affairs page is well created by the dedicated team members of recruitment.guru.