Read the latest Current Affairs Today September 24 2017 here. Our page has important Current News updates which will help you score good marks in any competitive exam. We have the Current affairs 19th September 2017 sections with the latest news that is happening in the world. Read the Current Affairs News and take the 24th September 2017 GK Quiz. Candidates make use of this 24th September 2017 Current Affairs article which will be helpful for you in the preparation of various bank job exams. Make use of the latest Current Affairs Today September 24 2017.
|TODAY IN HISTORY|
National Affairs – Current Affairs Today September 24 2017
Minister of Science & Technology Dr.Harshvardhan launches Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhayay Vigyan Gram Sankul Pariyojana.
- Dr.Harshvardhan launched the Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhayay Vigyan Gram Sankul Pariyojana in Uttarakhand.
- Department of Science and Technology has adopted villages in Uttarakhand to make them self-sustainable using Science and Technology.
Odisha Government launches Sampurna Scheme for pregnant women.
- Odisha Government launched the Sampurna Yojna (Sishu Abond Matru Mrityuhara Purna Nirakaran Abhijan) for pregnant women.
- It will reduce Infant Mortality Rate (IMR) and Mother Mortality Rate (MMR).
International Affairs – Current Affairs Today September 24 2017
The 7th Asia–Europe Meeting (ASEM) was held in Seoul.
- The 7th ASEM (Asia–Europe Meeting) Economic Ministers Meeting was held at Seoul in South Korea.
- 30 European and 21 Asian Economic leaders participated in the meet.
- Commerce Minister Mr.Suresh Prabhu represented India in the meeting.
Business Affairs – Current Affairs Updates
Etihad Airways launches Fly Now Pay Later scheme.
- Under this scheme, customers can pay for the ticket fare in monthly installments.
- Etihad has partnered with PayFort, online payment service provider, for payment arrangements.
- The installments can be paid through 17 banks.
- The offer is available only in UAE, Saudi Arabia and Egypt.
Science and Technology News – Current News Updates
Scientists discovered a new brainless creature.
- Scientists from around the world including one of India, have found a jellyfish without a brain or central nervous system.
- Cassiopea, a stationary jellyfish is found in the mudflats, mangrove swamps, and other warm, shallow waters.
Sports Affairs – Current Affairs Today September 24 2017
Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer will play together for the first time.
- Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer played as a doubles pair for the first time.
- They represented Team Europe at the Laver Cup.
Sasi Kumar Mukund won his 5th Futures title.
- Sasi Kumar Mukund of India had won his second straight and fifth Futures title.
- He defeated Arjun Khade, 6-3, 6-4 in the singles final of the LMW ITF Men’s Futures tennis tournament.
Appointments – Current Affairs Today
Vanlalawmpuii Chawngthu is the second woman in Mizoram to become a minister.
- Mizoram governor Lt. Gen. Nirbhay Sharma (Rtd) sworn in Chawngthu at the Raj Bhavan.
- She is the second woman in Mizoram to become a minister. She will hold the rank of Minister of State.
- Lalhlimpuii Hmar was the first woman minister from Mizoram.
Latest Current Affairs Search Links:
Aspirants hoping to get Government Jobs can get more details about Current affairs from above links. You can read daily Current Affairs, and take Current Affairs Quiz which helps you to crack various Competitive Exams. Use these links to strengthen your GK Quotient. Users will be benefited from the free month wise Current Affairs PDF’s available for download. The Free Quizzes and GK Questions available in Current Affairs Section will benefit all the job hopefuls to get their desired Sarkari Naukri. This Current Affairs page is well created by the dedicated team members of recruitment.guru.