Read the latest Current Affairs Today September 29 2017 here. Our page has important Current News updates which will help you score good marks in any competitive exam. We have the Current affairs 28th September 2017 sections with the latest news that is happening in the world. Read the Current Affairs News and take the 29th September 2017 GK Quiz. Candidates make use of this 29th September 2017 Current Affairs article which will be helpful for you in the preparation of various bank job exams. Make use of the latest Current Affairs Today September 29 2017.
|TODAY IN HISTORY|
National Affairs – Current Affairs Today September 29 2017
President Ram Nath Kovind to visit Ethiopia and Djibouti.
- India plans to restart its relations with Africa and countries in theIndian Ocean.
- President Ram Nath Kovind will start his foreign travels with visits to Ethiopia and Djibouti.
Business Affairs – Current Affairs Updates September 2017
Myntra wons the rights to sell fashion brand Espirit.
- Online fashion retailer Myntra has won the franchise rights for Esprit fashion brand.
- Myntra will sell the brand across online and offline channels and both will share the revenue.
- 15 stores will be set up by Myntra in the next five years.
- It will have exclusive rights to sell the brand on Myntra and Jabong.
Sports Affairs – Current Affairs Today September 29 2017
Dipika Pallikal reached the women’s semifinals of the San Francisco Open squash tournament.
- Dipika Pallikal defeated USA’s Olivia Blatchford, 13-11, 11-6, 11-9 to reach the women’s semifinals of the San Francisco Open squash tournament.
- She will play Malaysia’s Nicol David in the semifinal on Friday.
Five Indian shuttlers in the top 20 of BWF Rankings.
- Five Indians are in the top-20 of the BWF men’s singles rankings.
- Prannoy is in no.15 and K. Srikanth is the highest-ranked Indian male player at eighth position.
- Ajay Jayaram is in 20th while Sai Praneeth is in 17th position.
- Sameer Verma is in the 19th spot.
- Also, PV Sindhu and Saina Nehwal,is at the 2nd and 12th position.
Agreements – Current Affairs Today
India sign an MoU with Afghanistan for Police Training.
- India and Afghanistan has signed an MoU for technical cooperation on police training and development.
- PM Narendra Modi and Afghanistan’s Chief Executive Abdullah Abdullah signed the MoU on Thursday.
- India had trained Afghan national army officers before.
- The MoU will increase security cooperation between the two countries.
Appointments – Daily Current Affairs
Rajiv Sabharwal is the new CEO of Tata Capital
- Rajiv Sabharwal is the new CEO and MD of Tata Capital.
- He will replace Praveen Kadle in April 2018.
Obituary News – Current Updates
Congress Leader Makhan Lal Fotedar has passed way.
- Makhan Lal Fotedar, Congress leader and a close associate of former Prime Ministers Indira Gandhi and Rajiv Gandhi, died on Thursday in Gurugram.
- He was the political secretary of Indira Gandhi in 1980.
- He was also a member of the Congress Working Committee.
Latest Current Affairs Search Links:
Aspirants hoping to get Government Jobs can get more details about Current affairs from above links. You can read daily Current Affairs, and take Current Affairs Quiz which helps you to crack various Competitive Exams. Use these links to strengthen your GK Quotient. Users will be benefited from the free month wise Current Affairs PDF’s available for download. The Free Quizzes and GK Questions available in Current Affairs Section will benefit all the job hopefuls to get their desired Sarkari Naukri. This Current Affairs page is well created by the dedicated team members of recruitment.guru.