Read the latest Current Affairs Today September 30 2017 here. Our page has important Current Events updates which will help you score good marks in any competitive and Government exams. We have the Current affairs 30th September 2017 sections with the latest things that is happening in the world. Read the Current Affairs News and take the 30th September 2017 GK Quiz. Candidates make use of this 30th September 2017 Current Affairs article which will be helpful for you in the preparation of various government job exams. Make use of the latest Current Affairs Today September 30 2017.
|TODAY IN HISTORY|
National Affairs – Current Affairs Today September 30 2017
- Madhya Pradesh has won the ‘Best Tourism State’ national award for the third consecutive year
- India Jumps to 14th Rank as Best Country for Expats: HSBC Survey
International Affairs – Current Affairs Updates 30 September 2017
- Saudi Arabia’s King Salman has issued a decree allowing women to drive for the first time.
Banking and Economy – Sept 30 2017 Current Affairs
- $80-Million ADB loan to Himachal Pradesh.
- ICICI Bank Launches ‘Cashback’ Home Loans.
Sports Affairs – Current Affairs Today September 30 2017
- For the First Time, Five Indian Shuttlers in Top-20 of BWF Men’s Rankings
Five Indian shuttlers in the top 20 of BWF Rankings.
- Five Indians are in the top-20 of the BWF men’s singles rankings.
- Prannoy is in no.15 and K. Srikanth is the highest-ranked Indian male player at eighth position.
- Ajay Jayaram is in 20th while Sai Praneeth is in 17th position.
- Sameer Verma is in the 19th spot.
- Also, PV Sindhu and Saina Nehwal,is at the 2nd and 12th position.
Agreements – 30 Sept 2017 Current Affairs Today
- Air India has tied up with public sector lender PNB and private lender IndusInd Bank.
- India and Norway have extended bilateral cooperation in the health sector.
- Telecom equipment and solutions provider VNL has signed an MoU with BSNL.
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has signed an MoU with Chinese gear maker ZTE.
Appointments – Daily Current Affairs
- Rajiv Sabharwal to Take Charge as Tata Capital CEO.
- Banaras Hindu University has appointed Professor Royana Singh as its Chief Proctor.
Latest Current Affairs Search Links:
|Questions | Today Current Affairs||Quiz | Today Current Affairs|
|Current Affairs | 29-Sep-2017||Current Affairs Quiz | 29-Sep-2017|
|Current Affairs September 2017||Current Affairs PDF | Sep 2017 (Coming Soon)|
|Current Affairs 2017 & 2016||Current Affairs Quiz 2017 & 2016|
Candidates hoping to get Government Jobs can get more details about the Current affairs from above links. You can read daily Current Affairs, and attempt Current Affairs Quiz which helps you to crack various Competitive Exams. Use these links to strengthen your General Knowledge Quotient. Users will be benefited from the free month wise Current Affairs PDF and Updates available for download. The Free Quizzes & GK Questions available in Current Affairs Section will benefit all the career hopefuls to get their desired Sarkari Naukri. This Daily Current Affairs page is well created by the dedicated team members of recruitment.guru.