Here is your Current Affairs Today September 4 2017. Read these current affairs on today current events happening around the world. Take a deep study of this Current News and take Today Gk quiz based on today current affairs. we will provide you with the latest GK questions and Gk Quiz links in this page. By reading 4th September 2017 Current Affairs you can get a good knowledge which will help you for IBPS, SSC, CRP and various other Bank Jobs. Contenders make a note of this September 4th 2017 Current Events that will be helpful for you in scoring good marks when appearing for Sarkari Naukri exams and other Government exams. Have a good study on Current Affairs September 4th 2017 which will be a great help for you in future. We are here with the latest current events and more gk questions on current affairs on this page.
Current Affairs September 4th 2017 – Latest Current Updates
- MS Dhoni becomes the first wicketkeeper to 100 ODI stumpings.
- Locky’ is the largest malware campaign in 2017.
- In PM Narendra Modi Cabinet, Shiv Pratap Shukla gets Finance Ministry
- Rajnath Singh and Yogi Adityanath to flag off Lucknow metro on September 5.
- Uttar Pradesh has the largest share of ministers In reshuffled cabinet.
- PM Modi, Chinese President Xi Jinping are expected to meet on Tuesday.
- With Japan, Arun Jaitley will attend security dialogue.
- Infosys Promoters Offer Shares Worth Rs. 2,038 Crore under buyback.
- Lewis Hamilton goes top after Italian GP win.
National News – Current Affairs Today September 4 2017
In PM Narendra Modi Cabinet, Shiv Pratap Shukla gets Finance Ministry.
- Shiv Pratap Shukla former Uttar Pradesh minister has got a place in Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s newly shuffled cabinet.
- He is now given the post of Minister of State in the Ministry of Finance.
- Hw was a minister for jails in 1996-1998 under the Bharatiya Janata Party-Bahujan Samaj Party rule.
With Japan, Arun Jaitley will attend security dialogue.
- Arun Jaitley will attend a key security dialogue with Japan tomorrow.
- Ms. Sitharaman will be the first woman full-time defense minister.
Rajnath Singh and Yogi Adityanath to flag off Lucknow metro on September 5.
- On September 5th, union home minister Rajnath Singh and Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath will flag off the maiden run of the Lucknow Metro.
- The 8.5-km-long Priority Corridor from Transport Nagar to Charbagh is a part of Phase 1 of the project.
- It will be operational for the public from 6 am to 10 pm every day.
Uttar Pradesh has the largest share of ministers In reshuffled cabinet – Current Affairs Today September 4 2017
- Uttar Pradesh has the largest share of ministers in the Modi government.
- The Uttar Pradesh has 12 ministers in the government, including PM Modi.
- There are 57 ministers from the Lok Sabha and 18 from the Rajya Sabha.
September 4th 2017 Current Affairs – International News
Locky’ is the largest malware campaign in 2017.
- Locky ransomware re emergence with new email distribution campaign is one of the largest malware campaigns.
- The ransomware once sent over 23 million emails with the malware to the US workforce in just 24 hours.
- Locky rose to prominence in 2016 following a number of high profile infections.
PM Modi, Chinese President Xi Jinping are expected to meet on Tuesday.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Chinese President Xi Jinping are expected to hold a bilateral meeting on Tuesday.
- The meeting is taking nearly a week after India and China made an announcement of resolution of the 73-day-long Dokalam standoff.
- PM Modi will be traveling to Myanmar, after the bilateral meeting with the host.
Business News – 4th September 2017 Current Affairs
Infosys Promoters Offer Shares Worth Rs. 2,038 Crore under buyback.
- Iconic co founders N R Narayana Murthy and Nandan Nilekani, have offered to sell as many as 1.77 crore shares.
- The shares are worth up to Rs. 2,038 crore in the company’s Rs. 13,000 crore buyback offer.
Current Affairs Today September 4 2017 – Sports Updates
MS Dhoni becomes the first wicketkeeper to 100 ODI stumpings.
- MS Dhoni former India captain has become the first wicketkeeper in the history of ODI cricket to affect 100 stumpings.
- Hw went past of Kumar Sangakkara’s mark of 99 during the fifth match against Sri Lanka at R Premadasa Stadium in Colombo.
- Dhoni reaches this landmark in his record 301st ODI.
Lewis Hamilton goes top after Italian GP win.
- Lewis Hamilton took over as leader of the driver’s world championship for the first time this year.
- Hamilton now leads Sebastian Vettel the four-time champion by three points after the German finished third.
- Hamilton also became the first driver to score back-to-back victories this year.
|Read 2nd September Current Affairs|
|More Current Affairs|