AP CRDA Cut Off Marks
AP CRDA Cut Off Marks 2015 are available here. Recently the Andhra Pradesh government has released the CRDA Recruitment notification for 210 posts. Number of candidates had attended for the Exam which held on 18th, 19th & 20th July 2015 for 210 vacant posts in 52 categories. Now, those candidates are eagerly waiting for the AP CRDA Cut Off Marks and Ap crda Answer key. So, for them we are providing the Ap crda Cut Off Marks here. Otherwise the candidates can also check the AP CRDA Answer Key & Cut Off marks in official website: crda.ap.gov.in.
APCRDA is a Development Authority of Andhra Pradesh. It was established as a development authority for the declaration of the new capital area of Andhra Pradesh state. It’s main purpose is planning & Securing the Planned Development of the Capital Region and Capital City Area of the State. CRDA, Vijayawada and Andhra University is combindly inviting applications from Indian Citizens for 210 vacancies which include Technical Inspector, Planner, Engineer, Assistant or Deputy Director and Accountant etc.
AP CRDA Expected Cut Off Marks for 210 posts
AP CRDA Procedure For Selection: Ap crda cut off marks are given here. Candidates who had written the Exam can check the Ap crda cut off marks fromk here.
- CRDA Exam for 210 posts mainly consists of written test: Objective type examination based on the syllabus mentioned hereunder. It will be for 80 marks.
- Group Discussion /Interview: Group Discussion / Interview will be conducted for 20 marks.
- All the candidates will be screened in the written test and 3 times of the number of posts to be filled up will be called for Group discussion/Interview.
AP CRDA Exam Cut Off
- Section A: Analytical & Arithmetical Ability Contains. 30 Questions for 30 Marks. This is common
for the tests 1 to 23.
- Section B: Communication Ability Contains. 30 Questions for 30 Marks. This is common
for the tests 1 to 23.
- Section C: Specialization Contains. 60 Questions for 60 Marks. This section is varies for each test.
In case of test 24 for the post of Administrative Assistance:
- Section A: Analytical Ability Contains. 35 Questions for 35 Marks.
- Section B: Arithmetical Ability Contains. 35 Questions for 35 Marks.
- Section C: Communication Ability Contains. 50 Questions for 50 Marks.
- In addition to the above written test, qualified candidates for test 24 have to attend short hand
capability test whose date of examination will be intimated later.
Download Ap crda cut off mark list:
- Qualifying Marks: The candidate should secure minimum of 50% Marks ( in case of SC & ST
40%) in Section A&B put together and Section C Separately.
- Mere securing minimum qualifying marks does not vest any right in a candidate for being called for group discussion / interview.
- The marks obtained will be reduced to 80 marks and utilized for selection process.