DAE Recruitment 2020: Department of Atomic Energy [DAE], Maharashtra invites applications from candidates for trade Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer Grade-II, IIIship training under Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer Grade-II, IIIs. DAE intends to fill up 74 vacancies for Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer Grade-II, III Posts. DAE invites applications from young, energetic, and dynamic persons for recruitment through online mode for Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer Grade-II, III posts. Aspirants who are searching for a govt job can start submitting their application for DAE Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer Grade-II, III 2020 Notification from 28th November 2020. The last date to apply for the posts is 27th December 2020.
DAE Recruitment 2020
Before applying online, applicants should ensure the eligibility details from the below section. The candidates shall apply online at the official website as well as at the end of the page (recruitment link). Applicants who have completed 10th & ITI in the relevant trade can apply for the DAE Recruitment through online mode. Aspirants will be selected based on the merit list. Apply for HPCL Recruitment 2020 through this direct link. Keep active on this page to get the Latest Updates in DAE.
DAE Jobs 2020 – Highlights
|Name of the Organisation||Department of Atomic Energy (DAE)|
|Name of the Post||Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer Grade-II, III|
|Number of Vacancies||74|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Application Starting Date||28th November 2020|
|Application Last Date||27th December 2020|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
DAE Vacancy 2020 Details | 74 vacancies
- Upper Division Clerk
- Junior Purchase Assistant
- Stenographer II
- Stenographer III
Eligibility Criteria for Department of Atomic Energy Recruitment 2020
- The candidates must have passed the 10th, 12th, Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Candidates can check the age limit details from the notification
<< Also Check: SBI Recruitment – 10500 Openings>>
- The selected candidates will get a salary of Rs. 25000/- for the posts.
- Applicants can get the application fee from the official notification.
- Written Test
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
How to apply for the Department of Atomic Energy Jobs 2020?
- Download the DAE Notification given below
- Read the given details completely and ensure the eligibility level
- Click on the DAE apply online link given below
- Fill it with the essential details that are asked in
- Attach the required document copies with the application form
- Pay the application fee, if needed
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
Important Dates for DAE Job Notification 2020
|Starting Date to Apply||28th November 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||27th December 2020|
Important Links for Department Of Atomic Energy Careers 2020
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Latest Government Jobs 2020
Apply for 939 vacancies in IOCL Recruitment
Apply for 215 vacancies in RITES Recruitment
Apply for various vacancies in SSC CHSL Recruitment
Apply for 2582 vacancies in India Post Office Recruitment