Delhi Home Guard Recruitment 2019
Delhi Home Guard Recruitment 2019: Offline Applications are invited for re-enrollment of 5700 Ex-Home Guard Volunteers as Bus Marshals in DTC/Cluster buses. This job opportunity is for both male and female candidates. In order to be eligible for Delhi Home Guard Jobs 2019, an applicant must have served a minimum period of 02 years in Delhi Home Guards and should fulfill the eligibility criteria provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can download application forms @ www.delhihomeguards.nic.in.
You guys can start submitting your Delhi Home Guard Application forms from 10th October 2019 from 10:00 AM. The priority in enrolment would be given first to those who have served for more than 3 years, and then, if vacancies exist, to those who have served for at least 2 years. Submit your duly filled application forms to the postal address provided below on or before 16th October 2019 to 4:00 PM. Also, Physical Measurement & Endurance Test (PMET) will be held on 17th October 2019, for which the candidates would be issued Admit Cards at the time of the deposition of Application Forms.
Who can apply for 5,700 Delhi Home Guard Vacancy 2019?
- Candidate must be a citizen of India and resident of Delhi
- Passed 10th Class/SSLC
- Age limit should be between 20 to 60 years (as on 01.01.2020)
- Must have satisfactory Work & Conduct report during prior tenure as Home Guards.
- Candidate must be free from criminal involvement
Delhi Home Guard Bharti 2019 – 5,700 Job Openings
|RE-ENROLLMENT OF EX-HOME GUARDS VOLUNTEERS AS BUS MARSHALS|
|Name of the Organization||Directorate of General of Home Guards, Delhi|
|Govt. of Delhi Notification Number||F.1/28/2019/HG/5840-52|
|Educational Qualification||10th Pass/SSLC|
|Number of Vacancies||5,700|
|Name of the Post||Bus Marshals|
|Age Limit||20 to 60 Years|
|Experience||0 to 20 Years|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Notification Release Date||9th October 2019|
|Starting Date to Apply||10th October 2019 from 10:00 AM|
|Last Date to Apply||16th October 2019 to 4:00 PM|
|Date of Physical Endurance Test (PET)||17th October 2019|
|Job Category||Delhi Government Jobs|
Delhi Home Guard Vacancy 2019 Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Bus Marshals (Male)||5,300|
|Bus Marshals (Female)||400|
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi Home Guard Jobs 2019
Candidates who are willing to apply for re-enrollment of 5700 Ex-Home Guard Volunteer must fulfill the eligibility criteria listed below.
- Passed 10th class/SSLC/Matriculation
- 20 to 47 Years
- 20 to 42 Years
- SC/ST – 05 Years
- Backward Class (BC) – 03 Years
Delhi Home Guard Salary:
- Very Good Salary
Delhi Home Guard Application Form Fee:
- Please check the Official Notification pdf provided below.
- Written Test
- Physical Measurement & Endurance Test (PMET)
Physical Measurement & Endurance Test as per the following conditions:
- Qualifying Height: 165cms (for Male) & 150cms (for Female)
- The Qualifying Race: 1km for Males and 800 meters for Female
- Qualifying Time for Race: 5:30 minutes up to 35 years of age 6:30 minutes for more than 35 years of age
Tenure of Re-enrolment:
- The tenure of re-enrolment would be 02 years or on attaining 60 years of age or as fixed by Govt. from time to time whichever is earlier
How to Apply Online for Delhi Homeguard Bharti 2019?
- Firstly, Visit Delhi Home Guard Official Website @ www.delhihomeguards.nic.in
- Search for official notification pdf and read it carefully
- Ensure that you have read all the given instructions
- Also, ensure the fulfillment of eligibility criteria
- Now, search for the application form
- Download and take a printout of it
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form
- Attach xerox copies of necessary documents
- Do not forget to paste your recent photograph
- Finally, send the application form to the postal address provided below.
Directorate General of Home Guards,
Nishkam Sewa Bhawan,
Raja Garden, New Delhi-110027
Important Dates for Delhi Home Guard Notification 2019
|Advertisement Release Date||9th October 2019|
|Starting Date to Apply||9th October 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||16th October 2019|
Important Links for Delhi Police Home Guard Recruitment 2019
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About Delhi Home Guard:
The Delhi Home Guards were raised under the Bombay Home Guards Act of 1947, which was extended to Delhi GNCTD (UT) in 1959. The Home Home rules for Delhi were defined in 1959. Home Guard volunteers are covered by the group’s group insurance policy with Oriental Insurance Co. Ltd. and are insured for 10 rupees each. Group insurance is optional. The policy covers 100% of the sum insured in the event of a personal accident.
Deceased or seriously injured volunteers also receive an additional payment from the government in addition to insurance. The rate of these payments is different for deaths in service and deaths in service. Home Guard volunteers pay their subscription to the Home Guards Charitable and Support Fund at the rate approved by the NCT Government of Delhi.
Other Job Links:
|Recruitment Link||Post & Number of Vacancies||Last Date|
|Air India Careers||265 – Commander, Aircraft Technician & Other||[18-09-2020]|
|BSF Recruitment||397 – Assistant Commandant, Pilots, Engineer & Logistic Officers||[31-12-2019]|
|DSSSB Recruitment||1688 – Fire Operator, Assistant Teacher & Junior Engineer||[06-11-2019]|
|NHAI Recruitment||30 – Deputy Manager||[31-10-2019]|
|Delhi Police Recruitment||554 – Head Constables (Ministerial)||[30-10-2019]|
|FCI Recruitment||330 -Managers||[27-10-2019]|
|Supreme Court Recruitment||58 – Senior Personal Assistant (SPA) & Personal Assistant (PA)||[24-10-2019]|