Delhi Post Office Recruitment 2019
Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 Notification is here for the candidates who are searching for the Delhi Government Jobs. This Delhi Post Office now recruits 174 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Jobs. Interested candidates who have been seeking for the Delhi Government Jobs may use this opportunity and apply from 06th June 2019. Applicants those who are willing can apply for the GDS Jobs through Online before the last date ends ie. on 19th July 2019.
Applicants can check the Delhi Post office Notification, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Salary Structure, Application Fee, Selection Process other details to the GDS Vacancy. People can also get the Apply Online link and a detailed official notification pdf for your reference. Make sure you get down the entire section and then apply for the Delhi Postal Jobs 2019. To know about the terms and conditions check out the Delhi Postal Circle Official Website @www.delhi.postalcareers.in.
NOTE: Last date of Registrations for Delhi, Himachal Pradesh and Jharkhand circles is extended up to 12.07.2019 and apply online up to 19.07.2019
Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 – Overview
|Organization Name||Delhi Postal Circle|
|Post Names||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Number Of Vacancies||174|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Starting Date To Apply||06th June 2019|
|Last Date To Register||12th July 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||19th July 2019|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
Delhi Postal Circle Vacancy 2019 Details
|Post Name||No of Vacancies|
|Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)||174|
Delhi Postal Circle Jobs – Category Wise Vacancy details
|Community||No of Posts|
Eligibility Criteria of Delhi Post Office Jobs 2019
Candidates applying for this recruitment should attain the below Educational Qualification and Age Limit.
Educational Qualification for Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment:
- Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) – Candidates should have passed with 10th Standard from a recognized school of State/ Central Government.
- Also, they must possess basic computer knowledge and should have a training certificate from a computer institution.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 40 years as on 06-06-2019
Upper Age Limit:
|Category||Permissible age Relaxation|
|Schedule Cast/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||05 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||No relaxation|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||10 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD) + OBC||13 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD) + SC/ST||15 years|
- Written Examination
- Interview Process
Delhi Postal Circle GDS Salary:
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4|
Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab
|Minimum TRCA for 5|
hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab
- For General Candidates – Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates – No Fee
- Payment of the fee is exempted for all female candidates.
Delhi Postal Circle Exam 2019 Admit Card, can be downloaded from the official website 10 days before the examination starts. The Examination Dates will be announced later on the Official Website.
Delhi Post Office Postman Application Form – Delhi Postal Circle Jobs
Dear candidates, below we provide the detailed steps of Delhi Post Office Jobs application form. Candidates who are interested in this recruitment may check the official recruitment notification and apply it. For that, our team will provide easy steps for downloading the Application form. Follow the steps and download the application form.
How to Apply for Latest Delhi Post Office Recruitment 2019
Download the Official Notification and read all the information carefully. Follow the below-given steps to make your application process easier.
Step 1: How to fill Online Application
- Click on the Apply Online Link.
- Enter the required details.
- Pay the application fee.
Step 2: Attach necessary documents
- Attach the necessary documents that are asked for in a prescribed format.
Step 3: Final Submission
- Complete all the details.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Take a print out of the completed application for future reference.
List of Self Attested copies
- All marks-sheets of Education qualifications.
- Proof in respect of Sports qualification/achievements.
- Proof for Date of birth.
- Latest Caste/Community Certificate in the prescribed form for SC, ST and OBC Candidates issued by competent authorities.
- 2 latest identical Pass Port Size Photographs( one to be pasted on the application and the other sent loose with name and address written on the reverse).
- Duly filled in Application Form itself with signed undertaking form.
Option for applying on GDS Posts
- A candidate can apply for a maximum of twenty posts all over India per cycle of online engagement.
- This inter alia means that a prospective candidate can apply for twenty posts on a single application spread across one Circle or several Circles.
- This cap of twenty posts is inclusive of vacancies arising in the candidate’s home Circle.
- Home Circle means belonging or native / domicile state of a prospective candidate in which he is permanently residing and that Postal Circle is providing opportunity.
- Hence, candidates should exercise due care while utilizing the twenty choices available to her/him in each Cycle.
- However, only one post will be offered for each Circle if she/he has applied for one or more posts in each Circle.
Important Dates for Post Office Recruitment 2019 Delhi
|Starting Date to Apply||10th June 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||05th July 2019|
|Examination Date||Updated Soon|
Important Links for Delhi Post Office Jobs 2019
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Other Important Jobs:
|Recruitment Link||Name of the Post||Last Date|
|BSF Recruitment||58 – Pilots, Engineers, and Logistic Officers||[31-12-2019]|
|Air India Careers||198 – Aircraft Technician Jobs||[30-11-2019]|
|SSC Recruitment||8300+ – MTS & Stenographers Grade C & D||[15-10-2019]|
|SSC Stenographer Recruitment||Various – Stenographers Grade C & D||[15-10-2019]|
|SECL Recruitment||5500 – Trade Apprentice||[23-07-2019]|
|Oil India Recruitment||11 – Junior Assistant||[08-07-2019]|
|BHEL Recruitment||24 – Engineering Professionals||[02-07-2019]|
|BARC Recruitment||74 – Work Assistant||[01-07-2019]|