Dept of Home Affairs & Justice Punjab Recruitment 2019: Job Seekers!! Latest Department of Home Affairs and Justice Punjab Recruitment Notification released!! The Department of Home Affairs & Justice Officials have announced a Job Notification to hire 42 Candidates for Law Officer Posts. Applicants who are looking for the Punjab Govt Jobs can apply for these Posts through Offline Process. The last date to apply for these jobs is 6th January 2020. Read the entire article for detail on the Dept of Home Affairs & Justice Punjab Law Officer Recruitment 2019 Notification.
Dept of Home Affairs & Justice Punjab Recruitment 2019-20
Applications from qualified advocates/applicants are welcomed for commitment as law officials in the workplace of Advocate General, Punjab at Chandigarh, to shield the cases for and in the interest of the State of Punjab. The details of the category of lawyers sought to be engaged, the eligibility and other criteria are as given below. Candidates should check the eligibility details before applying for the Dept of Home Affairs Jobs 2019. Here we have provided a direct link to download the Department of Home Affairs and Justice Punjab Recruitment 2019 Notification and Application form.
Overview of Dept of Home Affairs Jobs 2020
|Name of the Organization||Government of Punjab – Department of Home Affairs & Justice (Judicial Branch – 1)|
|Number of Vacancies||42|
|Name of Post||Law Officer|
|Starting date of application||Started|
|Closing date of application||6th January 2020|
|Job Category||Punjab Government Jobs|
Dept of Home Affairs Job Vacancy 2019-20 Details:
There are a total of 42 vacancies for the post of Law Officer. The details of the vacancy as given in the Dept of Home Affairs & Justice Punjab Law Officer Recruitment 2019 is as below
|Category of Law Officers to be Engaged||No of Vacancies|
|Additional Advocate General||06|
|Senior Deputy Advocate General||11|
|Deputy Advocate General||07|
|Assistant Advocate General||18|
Eligibility Criteria for Dept of Home Affairs & Justice Punjab Law Officer Recruitment 2019-20
Candidates interested in the Dept of Home Affairs Job Vacancies can check their eligibility with the details below to apply online.
- A citizen of India and registered with a Bar Council under the Advocates Act, 1961.
- An advocate who has been practicing in any Court of Law within the jurisdiction of India
- should have standing as a practicing advocate for a number of years mentioned against the respective category and should be income tax payee with minimum gross annual income from professional in the last three years.
Age Limit – Dept of Home Affairs Jobs:
- Refer to the Dept of Home Affairs & Justice Punjab Law Officer Recruitment Notification for more details on age limit and age relaxation.
- Written Examination
Pay Scale for Dept of Home Affairs Jobs 2019:
|Category of Law Officers to be Engaged||Minimum annual gross income from the profession in the last three years|
|Additional Advocate General||Rs. 15,00,000/-|
|Senior Deputy Advocate General||Rs. 10,00,000/-|
|Deputy Advocate General||Rs. 7,00,000/|
|Assistant Advocate General||Rs. 3,50,000/-|
Dept of Home Affairs & Justice Punjab Recruitment Offline Application Fee:
- Applicants can refer to the official notification for more information.
How to apply for the Dept of Home Affairs & Justice Punjab Recruitment 2019?
- Click on the Dept of Home Affairs & Justice Punjab Law Officer Recruitment Notification PDF link below
- Read the details carefully and make you are eligible
- Download the Offline Application form using the link below
- Fill the Application form with the required details
- Attach photograph and documents, as required
- Pay the application fee, if applicable
- The candidates may take a print out of the same.
- Send the duly filled application form to the following Registered Postal address along with required documents on or before the last date 6th January 2020.
NOTE: The applicants may apply either by sending their application along with scanned copies of relevant supporting documents at e-mail ID [email protected] or send/give an application through post or in-person to the following Postal Address.
To the Secretary to Government of Punjab,
Department of Home Affairs & Justice (Judicial-1 Branch),
9th Floor, Punjab Civil Secretariat-1,
Important Dates :
|Starting Date of Online Application||Started|
|Closing Date of Online Application||6th January 2020|
Important Links for Department of Home Affairs and Justice Punjab Recruitment 2019-20:
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Application form||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Other Important Government Jobs:
|Recruitment Board||Post Name & Last Date||Apply Online|
|Punjab State Cooperative Milk Producers’ Federation Ltd||84 – Assistant Manager & Senior Executive
|Bank of Maharashtra||300 – Generalist Officers
|Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment|
|Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education||64 – Deputy Conservator, Conservator & Others
|Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited||148 – Data Entry Operator, PHN, ANM & Other
|Nuclear Power Corporation of India||137 – Stipendiary Trainee, Technician, Driver & Others
|Centre for Development of Advanced Computing||116- Project Engineer, Project Manager
Frequently Asked Questions About the Dept of Home Affairs & Justice Punjab Recruitment 2019:
1. What is the mode of application form Dept of Home Affairs & Justice Punjab Law Officer Recruitment 2019?
A. Applications for the Department of Home Affairs and Justice Punjab Recruitment 2019 will be accepted only in the Offline mode. Candidates can apply for Law Officer posts by following the steps given above.
2. Where will the candidates be placed after selection?
A. The selected candidates can be placed in Punjab which has an office of Department of Home Affairs & Justice.
3. What are the important dates I must know for the Dept of Home Affairs Jobs 2019?
A. Candidates must make note of the following date
- Starting Date of Application – Started
- Last Date To Apply Online – 6th January 2020
4. What is the selection process for the Dept of Home Affairs Job Vacancies?
A. Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Written Examination, and Interview.
5. How much will I be paid for the Dept of Home Affairs Jobs 2019?
A. Candidates will be paid from Rs. 7,00,000 – 15,00,000/-.
About Bengaluru Urban District
The Government of Punjab also known as the State Government of Punjab, or locally as State Government, is the supreme governing authority of the Indian state of Punjab and its 22 districts. It consists of an executive, led by the Governor of Punjab, a judiciary and a legislative branch.
Like other states in India, the head of state of Punjab is the Governor, appointed by the President of India on the advice of the Central government. His or her post is largely ceremonial. Chandigarh is the capital of Punjab and houses the Vidhan Sabha (Legislative Assembly) and the secretariat. Chandigarh also serves as the capital of Haryana and is a union territory of India. The Punjab & Haryana High Court, located in Chandigarh, has jurisdiction over the whole state.