DGR Punjab Recruitment 2020 Notification: Online Applications are invited to apply for the Technical Assistant, System manager, Assitant Manager & Senior System Manager Posts. The Directorate of Governance Reforms (DGR) Punjab has recruit 322 Candidates for the above vacancies. Applicants who are interested in the Punjab Government Jobs can apply for the Posts through Online. Here we have provided a direct apply online link, and the link will be active until 15th December 2020.
DGR Punjab Recruitment 2020
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for various Posts under categories. Applicants who belong to the Punjab state can utilize this opportunity. Get a direct link for PSEB Recruitment 2020. All the interested candidates can refer to the DGR Punjab Notification to ensure the eligibility conditions. Here on this page applicants can check the selection process, eligibility criteria, age limit, and others.
DGR Punjab Jobs 2020 – Overview
|Name of the Board||Directorate of Governance Reforms (DGR) Punjab|
|Post Name||Technical Assistant, Manager & Other|
|Number of Vacancies||322 Posts|
|Job Category||Punjab Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Application Starting Date||26th November 2020|
|Application Closing Date||15th December 2020|
DGR Punjab Vacancy 2020 details
- Senior System Manager (SSM) – 02
- System Manager (SM) – 19
- Assistant Manager (AM) – 57
- Technical Assistant (TA) – 244
- Total – 322
Category wise DGR Punjab Vacancies
|Post Name||Number of Posts (Category-wise)|
|General||SC||BC||Ex-Serviceman||Handicapped||EWS||Freedom fighter||Sports Person||Total|
|Senior System Manager (SSM)||1||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||2|
|System Manager (SM)||8||5||2||2||1||1||0||0||19|
|Assistant Manager (AM)||23||15||7||4||2||5||0||1||57|
|Technical Assistant (TA)||94||62||29||18||10||24||2||5||244|
Eligibility Criteria for DGR Punjab Recruitment 2020
Educational Qualification for ਡੀਜੀਆਰ ਪੰਜਾਬ ਜੌਬਜ਼ 2020:
- Should possess a degree in B.E/B.Tech in Information Technology/Electronics and Communication/Computer Science and MBA from a recognized university or institution with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in each case and should have an experience of nine years in the field of Information and Communication Technology.
<< Also Check: PSEB Recruitment – 8393 Openings>>
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 37 Years
- Senior System Manager (SSM) – Rs. 1,25,000/-
- System Manager (SM) – Rs. 85,000/-
- Assistant Manager (AM) – Rs. 55,000/-
- Technical Assistant (TA) – Rs. 35,000/-
The selection process will be conducted wherever applicable
- Written Examination
- General Category candidates – Rs.1000/-
- Physically Disabled Category candidates – Rs.500/-
- SC/BC Category Candidates – Rs.250/-
How to Apply for DGR Punjab Technical Assistant Recruitment 2020?
- Click on the official website @ www.dgrpunjab.gov.in
- The home page of the Directorate of Governance Reforms (DGR) Punjab will appear on the screen.
- Check the direct link to fill the Online DGR Application Form 2020.
- Click on the Apply Online Link Given below
- Enter all the necessary details as asked in the Application Form i.e. Name, DOB, Father’s Name, Address, Educational Qualification, etc.
- Upload Scanned Images of Photograph and sign
- And then submit the Application Form
- Keep a receipt of the Application form for future reference
Important Dates for DGR Punjab Notification 2020-21
|Starting Date of Application||26th November 2020|
|Application Closing Date||15th December 2020|
Important Links for DGR Punjab Recruitment 2020-21
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Apply Online||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Similar Govt Jobs for you
Apply for 368 vacancies in AAI Recruitment
Apply for 163 vacancies in NHAI Recruitment
Apply for 1522 vacancies in SSB Recruitment
Apply for 462 vacancies in IOCL Recruitment
Apply for 46 vacancies in PSSSB Recruitment
Frequently asked questions
1. How can I apply for DGR Punjab Recruitment 2020?
A candidate can apply for the DGR Punjab Recruitment Online. The apply online link is available on the website of the Department of Governance Reforms (www.dgrpunjab.gov.in).
2. I have not done an MBA? Can I still be eligible for the post of SSM, SM, AM?
Yes, applicants who have completed an MBA can apply for the post of SSM, SM, AM.
3. How will the candidates be selected?
The selection of the Candidates for the post of Technical Assistant shall be based on the merit of the written test only. There will be no interview for the post of Technical Assistants.
4. What is the minimum age required to apply for these posts?
The eligible age for all the candidates must be between 18 to 37 years (as of 01st January 2020) to apply for the posts.
5. How many different posts, can a candidate apply for under one application?
A candidate can apply for all the posts, for which she/he is eligible, through a single application. Since the technical qualification for all the posts is the same, she/ he will undergo one examination only. No separate examinations would be conducted for separate posts.
About Directorate of Governance Reforms (DGR) Punjab
The Punjab Governance Reforms Commission has established on 08th January 2009. The PGRC has again reconstituted in 2012 by Punjab Government. Actually, the PGRC’s main objective is to improve the Internal Governance of Punjab and to suggest changes in the processes, procedures, rules, regulations, and design of the public services. The Commission focuses on reducing the mistrust between the citizens and the government and protect the dignity of citizens by identifying spaces, policies, processes, and practices that perpetuate undignified exchange between the citizens and the state.