DHS Assam Admit Card 2019 Available Now. The Directorate of Health Services, Family Welfare is released the admit card for the post of Grade III & Grade IV. The board has released the admit card on 03rd September 2019. Hence, the board has announced the exam date for the above said posts. Therefore, the direct link for DHS Assam Admit Card Download is available at the bottom of the section.
DHS Assam Admit Card 2019
Applicants of Grade III & Grade IV in DHS Assam Recruitment must download the admit card to take down the examination. Competitors will be selected based on the qualified marks in the written exam. Candidates must write the exam to get placed in the Directorate of Health Services, Family Welfare. Eligible contenders can download the admit card from the bottom of the section. Scroll down to get the DHS Assam Exam Pattern and more details about the DHS Assam Hall Ticket.
DHS Assam Admit Card Download 2019 – Overview
|Name of the Board||Directorate of Health Services, Family Welfare|
|Name of the Post||Grade III & IV|
|Name of the Exam||Recruitment Exam|
|No of Vacancies||254|
|Exam Date||Check with Admit Card|
|Admit Card Release Date||03rd September 2019|
Details on DHS Assam Admit Card
These are the details that have to be filled in the DHS Assam Exam Admit Card. Make sure with the details entered in the hall ticket before downloading it. Aspirants should carry the hall ticket for the exam purpose. Because candidates will not be allowed to take down the exam without the admit card.
- Candidates Name
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Online Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Category of the candidates
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Written Test
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
DHS Assam Grade Exam 2019
Here is the exam pattern for the written examination. Aspirants are suggested to download the admit card to participate in the examination before the exam date. Follow the below-stated steps to get the DHS Admit Card. The DHS Assam Grade Exam date will be printed on the DHS Assam Admit Card.
Documents Along with DHS Assam Hall Ticket 2019
To write the Grade exam aspirants must download the admit card through the direct link given below. The Government ID proofs are very important to take down the exam. So, Examiners are advised to carry the original documents to the exam hall. Follow all the general instructions stated on the hall ticket inside the exam hall.
- Original Photograph
- Voter Card
- Pan Card
- Employee ID
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
DHS Assam Admit Card Download 2019-20
- Tap on the direct admit card link of “DHS Assam Hall Ticket”
- Fill the Login details to get the admit card page.
- Enter the Captcha shown on the page.
- The admit card page will appear on the screen.
- Enter the valid credentials in the admit card.
- Check to the details in the hall ticket before submitting.
- Finally, Submit the DHS Assam Admit Card.
- Download the hall ticket after submission.
- Take a photocopy of the admit card.
- Carry for the exam and upcoming selection rounds.
DHS Assam Grade Exam 2019 – Important Links
|DHS Admit Card||Download Here|
|DHS Assam Grade III & IV Syllabus||Check Here|
|DHS Assam Grade IV Previous Paper||Get Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|