DIPR Assam Recruitment 2019 – Directorate of Information and Public Relations (DIPR) Assam recently released job advertisement through DIPR Assam Recruitment 2019 Notification. DIPR Assam recruits eligible candidates for the post of 18 Peon – Cum – Chowkider & Peon & Jugali Posts through the Online process. Interested candidates can apply Online for DIPR Assam Jobs 2018 from 24th December 2018 through Online mode. This Online Application is open till 08th January 2019. So that interested can check the rest of the details in the below section of this page.
DIPR Assam Recruitment 2019 Overview
Directorate Of Information & Public Relations, Assam announced the DIPR Assam Advertisement Notification 2019 on 22nd December 2018. DIPR Assam Job Vacancies are for 18 Peon – Cum – Chowkider & Peon & Jugali Positions. Those who wish to be a part of Assam Govt Jobs can check DIPR Assam Recruitment 2019 Notification along with Application Link that is listed below. Applicants have to refer all of the DIPR Assam eligibility details once, make sure you are under the initiated category and then apply for the post through the online link given below. The basic qualification to be eligible is that the candidates should have passed the 08th Standard. If the Candidate has a qualification for more than one post, he/ she can send separate applications by paying the application fee separately for the individual post. Note that you send the application before the last date of registration i.e 08th January 2019. Get essential details such as important dates and notified links and other related information that is necessary for the application process in the below section of this Recruitment.Guru page.
DIPR Assam Jobs 2019-20 Notification – dipr.assam.gov.in
|DIPR Assam Recruitment 2019 – Peon-Cum-Chowkider & Other Posts|
|Name of the Board||Directorate of Information and Public Relations (DIPR), Assam|
|Name of the Posts||Peon – Cum – Chowkider & Peon & Jugali Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||18 Vacancies|
|Starting Date to Apply||24th December 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||08th January 2019|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
DIPR Assam Vacancy 2019 Details – 18 posts
|Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|Peon – Cum – Chowkider||10|
Eligibility Criteria for DIPR Assam Recruitment
Aspirants those who want to get enrolled in Directorate of Information, Assam Government Jobs can register before 08th January 2019. Before registration check your eligibility details and then go for the registration process. Eligibility details cover educational details and age limit category. Those who are under the educational details and age limit can refer to the salary pay and application fee and selection process regarding the Peon Vacancy. For more information regarding the Peon – Cum – Chowkider & Peon & Jugali Jobs candidates can refer to the official notification link provided below.
Candidates those who have passed 08th Standard are eligible to attend the Assam Jobs. For detailed information about the 18 Job vacancy, candidates can refer to the official notification link provided below.
- Minimum age limit – 18 years
- Maximum age limit – 44 years
- For OBC/ MOBC Candidates – 03 years
- For SC/ St Candidates – 05 years
DIPR Assam Career 2019 – Complete Details
Pay Scale Salary:
|Name of the Posts||Salary Pay Details|
|Peon – Cum – Chowkider||PB Rs. 12,000 – 37,500 with Grade Pay Rs. 3900/-|
Refer to the Official Notification to know about the application fee details.
Selection Process by the DIPR Assam Recruitment is based on the performance in
- Written Examination
- Interview Process
DIPR Assam Careers 2019 – Online Application Process
Applicants those who want to register for the DIPR Assam Jobs should be under the mentioned eligibility details. Candidates may also refer to the official notification to know more about the Peon – Cum – Chowkider & Peon & Jugali Posts. Register for the respected post before the last date ie. 08th January 2019. Aspirants follow up the below given steps to have a perfect registration for the respected posts of Directorate of Information and Public Relations (DIPR), Assam.
DIPR Assam Recruitment – Simple Online Process Steps
- Log in to the official website or click on Apply Online link to apply
- Go for New Registration and get your login id and then log in to the page.
- Select for the required post you wanted to enrol yourself and click for the next
- And then enter the required details that are asked for the submission of the application
- Make sure the details you enter are correct and there is no chance of recorrection.
- Then Click on submit to register your details
- Please submit the required documents that are asked in the application form.
- At last, take a printout of the application for future reference.
Points to be noted:
Also below pointed documents need to be ready to upload in the online application process:-
- Before applying candidates need to prepare uploadable colour Photograph (with white background) & signature
- Also, mind that the size of these files needs to be between 15 – 50 KB and file format should be jpeg.
- Certificate of Person with Disability issued by the concerned authority.
- Class VIII pass certificate.
- Birth certificate or Class VIII passed Certificate with Date of Birth mentioned from Head Master/ Principal of the school attended last. Candidates who have passed HSLC/ equivalent examination and above can submit their HSLC/ equivalent examination passed certificate for age proof.
- Certificate of Caste from the competent authority in respect of the candidates belonging to ST (P)/ ST (H)/ SC/ OBC & MOBC.
- Up to date Employment Registration certificate.
Important Links of DIPR Assam Recruitment 2019-20
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
dipr.assam.gov.in Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
|DIPR Assam Recruitment – Scheduled Dates|
|Advertisement Date||22nd December 2018|
|Starting Date to Apply||24th December 2018 (from 12 Noon Onwards)|
|Last Date to Apply||08th January 2019|