DOT Recruitment 2018-19 Notification – Apply Offline for 321 Assistant Director (AD) & Junior Telecom Officer (JTO) Posts:
DOT Recruitment 2018-19 Notification – Apply Offline for 321 Assistant Director & Junior Telecom Officer Vacancies: Department of Telecommunications (DOT) announced vacancy circular to fill up 321 amazing Vacancies. However, the notice is for Assistant Director & Junior Telecom Officer posts. Therefore, candidates who want to be a part of DOT Recruitment can apply Online from 2nd February 2018. However, the duly filled application forms must be submitted on or before the last date i.e. 5th March 2018. Furthermore, below are the details related to eligibility conditions such as educational qualification, age limit criteria, selection procedure and others. Also, check out the Official website of DOT i.e. www.dot.gov.in to know additional information. Stay connected with us to get more updated regarding DOT Recruitment 2018.
DOT Recruitment 2018-19 Details @ dot.gov.in:
|Name of the Organization||Department of Telecommunications (DOT)|
|Post Name||Assistant Director (AD) & Junior Telecom Officers (JTO)|
|Starting date to apply||02-02-2018|
|Closing date to apply||05-03-2018|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
DOT Jobs 2018 Vacancy Details:
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|2.||Junior Telecom Officers||145|
Eligibility Criteria for Department of Telecommunications Recruitment 2018-19:
Aspirants applying for DOT Jobs 2018-19 Notification must satisfy below specified eligibility conditions such as age limit, educational qualification, pay scale and others.
Educational Qualification for DOT Recruitment 2018:
Must be Officers working under Central/State Government/BSNL/MTNL or other PSUs.
- Assistant Director (AD): Must hold a corresponding post as Assistant Director in State or Central Government with a Grade Pay of Rs.4,800/-. Must hold a post in PB2 with Grade Pay of Rs.4,600/- or holding a post in the pay scale of Rs.16,400/- to Rs.40,500/- with 5 years of work experience in related grade. Also, must hold a Sr.SDE/SDE or equivalent post in MTNL/ITI/TCIL/BSNL or any other PSC with a pay scale of Rs.20,600/- to Rs.46,500/- in current IDA Scale.
- Junior Telecom Officers (JTO): Also, must be holding JTO or corresponding position in MTNL/ITI/BSNL/TCIL or any other PSU with a pay scale of Rs.16,400/- to Rs.40,500/- in present IDA Scales. Additionally, aspirants must be holding the corresponding post of Junior Telecommunication Officer on regular Basis in Central or State Government with a pay scale of PB2 and Grade Pay of Rs.4,600/-.
Refer Official Notification provided below must be Officers for more details.
Age Limit to apply for DOT AD & JTO Recruitment 2018:
All the Applicants should have following age limit.
- Maximum Age Limit: 56 years.
- However, Age relaxation will be applicable to SC/ST or reserved category Candidates.
Selection Process for DOT Recruitment 2018-19:
Selection of desirable candidates is done purely based on their performance in the following tests.
- Written Test or Interview.
Pay Scale for DOT Recruitment 2018-19:
Selected aspirants will get the best salary as per the rules and regulation of Department of Telecommunications.
- Assistant Director: Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- + Grade Pay of Rs.4,t00/-
- Junior Telecom Officers: Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- + Grade Pay of Rs.4,600/-
Refer Official Notification for more details.
Application Fee for DOT Recruitment 2018:
Applicants must pay a prescribed amount as their application Fee.
- Refer Official Notification provided below.
How to Apply for DOT Recruitment 2018-19 Definitive Steps:
- Firstly, go to DOT Official website @ www.dot.gov.in
- On the main page, Click on Vacancies.
- Click on concerned Notification.
- Download the Official Notification and read it fully.
- If you meet the eligibility, click on application form.
- Fill in application form with all necessary details.
- Paste your recent photograph and attach necessary documents.
- Pay relevant application fee.
- Finally, post the application form to the following address before the last date i.e. 05-03-3018.
Ministry of Communications,
Department of Telecommunications,
Sanchar Bhawan, 20 Ashoka Road,
New Delhi – 110001.
Important Links for DOT Recruitment 2018:
|Official Notification & Application Form||Download|
Important Dates for DOT Recruitment 2018:
|Advertisement Date||12th January 2018|
|Starting Date of Application||2nd February 2018|
|Last Date to submit Application Form||5th March 2018|
Other Important Links to Consider:
RRB ALP Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 27019 Vacancies
East Central Railway Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 1896 Apprentice Vacancies
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 8301 Clerk Vacancies
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 – Apply for Various Vacancies
SAIL Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 425 Apprentice Vacancies
AIIMS Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 1247 Staff Nurse & Other Vacancies
Latest Government Jobs 2018-19 – Apply for 85745 Vacancies
Firstly, Department of Telecommunications (DOT), Ministry of Communications Department which comes under the executive branch of Government of India. However, telecommunication services have been recognized as an important tool for socio-economic development for a nation. Thus, telecom infrastructure is treated as a crucial factor mainly used to realize the socio-economic objectives in India. As a result, the Department of Telecommunications is formulating developmental for gradual growth of the telecommunication services. Also, DOT is an in charge for grant of licenses for various telecom services like VSAT service and Unified Access Service Internet.
DOT is responsible for frequency management in the field of radio communication in close coordination with the international bodies. Alos, DOT enforces wireless regulatory measures by monitoring the wireless transmission of all users in the country. On 11th April 1989, the Telecom Commission was set up by the Government of India vide the Resolution. It was set with administrative and financial powers of the Government of India to deal with various aspects of Telecommunications. DOT consists of a Chairman, four full time members, who are ex-officio Secretaries to the Government of India in the Department of Telecommunications, they are Member (Finance, Production, Services, Technology).
DOT Recruitment 2018-2019 Job Opportunities:
Firstly, Department of Telecommunications has 321 new openings for the year 2018-19. Moreover, vacant positions available are for Assistant Director & Junior Telecom Officers Posts. Therefore, Candidates who fulfill the above mentioned eligibility conditions are eligible to apply for these jobs. Also, candidates who meet the age limit and other criteria can apply for DOT Recruitment 2018. You can also get details about application starting date and the last date.
On this page, we have provided post wise vacancy details regarding the vacancy in DOT Jobs 2018. However, DOT is providing employment notifications in recent days. Therefore, all the job seekers can get day today’s updates regarding Jobs in Department of Telecommunications Recruitment 2018 on this page. Additionally, get details regarding all eligibility conditions and how to apply procedure on this page. However, stay connected with our page to know more details about Vacancy in DOT Careers 2018.