DVC GDMO Recruitment 2019 – 40 General Duty Medical Officer Post
The new Damodar Valley Corporation General Duty Medical Officer Vacancy 2019 is a great opportunity for job seekers looking for a medical job. The DVC officials have released the DVC GDMO Jobs 2019 Notification. Through this, they have announced the walk-in they are conducting for 40 vacancies in Medical Jobs. Details regarding the DVC Recruitment notification are given below. The vacancies available are for Contractual positions. However, the salary offered is very good. The Walk-in dates for the DVC Jobs are 14th, 15th, 16th, 18th and 20th November 2019.
The location for these jobs is Jharkhand and West Bengal. The applicants need to carry their certificates/testimonials, as mentioned below, for the DVC Recruitment Walk-in. Details of Reservation, Qualification, and Eligibility are given below. Most importantly, make sure to read the DVC GDMO job notification thoroughly before attending the Walk-in.
Overview of the latest DVC GDMO Job Notification 2019
|Name of Organization||Damodar Valley Corporation (DVC)|
|Category of Job||Central Government Jobs|
|Name of Post||General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)|
|Total no of Vacancies||40|
|Walk-in Dates||14th, 15th, 16th, 18th, and 20th November 2019|
|Registration Time||9.30 am to 10.00 am|
|Job Location||Jharkhand and West Bengal|
Vacancy for the post as given by the DVC Officials
|Name Of Post||Vacancy|
|General Duty Medical Officer||40|
The DMV reserves the right to increase/decrease the vacancies depending upon future vacancies.
Vacancy based on reservation given for DVC Recruitment in DVC Notification 2019:
Eligibility Criteria for DVC Recruitment 2019:
Damodar Valley Corporation has laid down a few guidelines of educational qualification, age, experience, etc for DVC Recruitment which have been mentioned below.
Academic Qualification and Experience:
The applicant must have a
- MBBS Degree recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) and obtained from a recognized Medical College/University
- One year of experience as a Medical practitioner after the internship
Pay-Scale for the post of General Duty Medical Officer:
- The consolidated pay for a General Duty Medical Officer given by DVC is 72,000 per month (Fixed)
- The applicant must be of a maximum of 65 years as on the day of his/her interview.
- The Damodar Valley Corporation officials are going to select the applicants based on the performance in their interview.
- There is no application fee charged for the DVC Recruitment Vacancies.
Procedure to attend the Damodar Valley Corporation GDMO Walk-in:
- Read the DMC GDMO Notification to check if you are eligible
- Attend the interview on the given date and time at the venue if you are eligible
Certificates/Testimonials to be carried for the interview:
The applicants must mandatorily carry the below-mentioned documents while they attend the DVC Recruitment walk-in-interview. All original certificates/testimonials are required with one set of self-attested photocopies (compulsory).
- Prescribed application form duly filled in (Application form format can be downloaded from DVC Website.
- Proof of Date of Birth (Final School Certificate/ Secondary School Passing Certificate)
- SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/Ews/Disability certificate in GoI format, if applicable. Read Anexxure 1 to 4 on the Official Website.
- Educational certificates in support of class 10, 12, MBBS, etc.
- Testimonials and Mark Sheets (Year/Semester wise) of class 10, 12, MBBS, etc.
- Medical Council of India (MCI) Registration Certificate
- Internship Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- NOC (No objection certificate) from current employer if working in a PSU/Central Govt./State Govt./Semi Govt. etc.
- 4 Recent passport size colour photographs
- Identity proof (PAN Card/ Voter ID Card/ Driving license/Passport/Aadhar Card)
Venue and date for the Walk-in-interview of DVC Recruitment:
|Venue for the Walk-in-interview||Date|
|DVC DTPS Hospital, DVG Durgapur,|
P.O-DTPS (Near Maya Bazaar), Durgapur, W.B-7 13207
(Nearest Railway Station-Waria/Durgapur)
| 14 November 2019|
| CornUineO Building/ Administrative Block, DVG Maithon,|
Area No. 6, P.O-Maithon Dam, Distt-Dhanbad, Jharkhand-828207
(Nearest Railway Station-Kumardubi)
|15 November 2019|
| Administrative Building, DVC CTPS,|
P.O-Chandrapura, Distt. Bokaro, Jharkhand-825303
(Nearest Railway Station-Chandrapura)
|16 November 2019|
| New Admin Building, HR Dept., 1st Floor, DVC KTPS|
P.O-KTPS, Banjhedih, Distt-Koderma, Jharkhand-825421
(Nearest Railway Station-Koderma)
|18 November 2019|
| Administrative Building, 1st Floor,|
Village-Dumduni, P.O-Nildih, Raghunathpur, Distt-Purulia, West Bengal-7231 33
(Nearest Railway Station- Joychandi Pahar/Adra)
|20 November 2019|
Number: 033-6607-2539 (During official working hours only)
Email ID: [email protected]
Other Important Central Government Jobs:
|Recruitment Board||Apply Online||Post Names & Last Date|
|Indian Ordnance Factory (IOF)||Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment||4805 – Trade Apprentice|
|Energy Efficiency Service Limited (EESL)||EESL Recruitment||235 – Engineer, Assistant Officer, DEO, Manager & Others|
|All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)||AIIMS Recruitment||761 – Nursing Officer, Faculty, Scientist & Others|
|High Court||High Court Recruitment||3678 – Class IV (Group D)|
|Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)||CISF Recruitment||2670 – Assistant Sub Inspector Executive (ASIE) & Constable GD|
|Indian Railway Recruitment Board||Indian Railway Recruitment||8,557 – Apprentice, Manager, Goods Guard, Technician & Others|
About DVC (Damodar Valley Corporation):
The Damodar Valley Corporation (DVC) is an Indian governmental organization that operates in the Damodar River area of West Bengal and Jharkhand states of India. The corporation operates both thermal power stations as well as hydel power stations under the Ministry of Power, Govt of India. DVC is headquartered in the city of Kolkata, West Bengal, India.