ECIL Admit Card 2020 to be released soon. Here is the chance to download the admit card for the candidates who have applied for various Apprentices post. The board has announced that they will declare both the admit card and the exam date in the month of May 2020. Though, the Authorities will release it on the official portal. Moreover, Aspirants need to download the ECIL Apprentice Admit Card from the quick link provided at the end of the section.
ECIL Admit Card 2020 | Overview
The ECIL Apprentice Hall Ticket will be available at any time on their official website. Here we will activate the direct link to download the admit card. The below table explains the overview of the ECIL Exam Admit Card and the Exam. To get more information about the ECIL Apprentice Exam go through the complete article without skipping.
|Name of the Board||Electronics Corporation of India Limited|
|Name of the Post||Graduate Engineer Apprentices (GEA) & Technician (Diploma) Apprentices|
|No of Vacancies||185 Vacancies|
|ECIL Exam Date||May 2020 (Tentative)|
|Admit Card Date||May 2020 (Expected)|
Why ECIL Apprentice Admit Card is necessary?
Electronics Corporation of India Limited will allow the candidates who are carrying the ECIL Exam Hall Ticket 2020. Thus, all the candidates need to check the important details in the admit card. Without the entrance ticket examiners will not be allowed to take down the ECIL Apprentice Examination 2020. So, the ECIL Apprentice Admit Card is necessary for the exam. On one side aspirants must also check to the information on the ECIL Admit Card which is stated in the upcoming section.
- Candidates Name
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Online Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Category of the candidates
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Written Test
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
ECIL Apprentice Exam | May 2020
Candidates will be selected based on the marks scored in the Written Test. Therefore, Download the ECIL Admit Card before the exam date once the board releases it. The qualified candidates will be placed anywhere at Telangana, Hyderabad.
Documents needed with ECIL Hall Ticket 2020
Along with the call letter candidates need to bring original identity proofs to the exam hall. Therefore, aspirants are suggested to follow the below-given steps to download the ECIL Exam Admit Card 2020.
- Original Photograph
- Voter Card
- Pan Card
- Employee ID
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
How to Download ECIL Admit Card 2020?
- Firstly, Click on the direct admit card link.
- Enter the valid credentials to log in to the hall ticket page.
- Now Fill the ECIL Exam Hall Ticket page with needed requirements.
- Recheck the details entered in the admit card.
- Finally, Submit the ECIL Admit Card to download.
- Download the hall ticket and carry it for all the selection rounds.
- Carry the required Government Documents for ECIL Written Examination.
ECIL Admit Card Download 2020 | Direct Links
|ECIL Apprentice Hall Ticket||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|