ECIL Careers 2019 Overview
ECIL Recruitment 2019 Notification– Electronics Corporation of India Limited has announced career notification for 24 candidates to fill the Technical Officer, Junior Artisan & Scientific Assistants. The application for the ECIL Careers is invited through Online process which starts from 14th June 2019. Last Date to apply for ECIL Jobs is 11th July 2019. Interested candidates can check vacancy details and other related details regarding ECIL Careers @ careers.ecil.co.in (OR) www.ecil.co.in Recruitment 2019. Get all the details regarding the upcoming vacancy and apply for respected Technical Officer, Junior Artisan & Scientific Assistants according to the different trades through this page.
24 Job Vacancies announced by Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL). Candidates can check the basic details that are necessary to apply for Technical Officer, Junior Artisan & Scientific Assistants on this page. Candidates who have passed SSC/ ITI Degree in respected Disciplines. Selected Candidates for ECIL Recruitment 2019 will get Rs. 30,790/- as salary. We have also listed how to apply steps in the below section. Find the important dates and links that are necessary for applying for the respected 24 ECIL Technical Officer, Junior Artisan & Scientific Assistants Jobs in the below section. For terms and conditions, candidates can also refer to the Official Notification and Official Website ie. www.ecil.co.in
ECIL Recruitment 2019 Apply Online @ www.ecil.co.in
|Name of the Board||Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)|
|Name of the Posts||Technical Officer, Junior Artisan & Scientific Assistants|
|Number of Vacancies||24|
|Starting Date to Apply||4th July 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||11th July 2019|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Written Test & Trade Test Dates||Updated Soon|
|Document Verification Dates||Updated Soon|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
ECIL Vacancy details
|Name of the Trade||Number of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for ECIL Technical Officer, Junior Artisan & Scientific Assistants Posts 2019
Applicants those who wish to apply for the Technical Officer, Junior Artisan & Scientific Assistants should check the eligibility details and then apply for the posts. We have listed important details regarding the eligibility criteria in the below section. Read the complete educational details and age limit details that are given on this page. You can also find the pay scale details, selection process and application fee for the respected posts under other details category. For detailed information, candidates can check for the Official Notifications of ECIL Recruitment 2019.
- Technical Officers – A First Class Engineering Degree in Electronics & Communication with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University.
- Scientific Assistant – A First Class Diploma in Engineering in Electrical/Electronics / Instrumentation with minimum of 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University.
- Junior Artisan – ITI (2 years duration) in the trades of Electronics [EM] / Electrician/Instrumentation.
- Technical Officers – The Candidate should have with one-year post qualification experience in the field of electronics boards/modules, units or system testing, etc
- Scientific Assistant – The Candidate should have with one-year post qualification experience in the field of Security and Surveillance Systems etc.
- Junior Artisan – The Candidate should have with 01-year post qualification Industrial experience in the field of Security and Surveillance Systems etc.
- Technical Officers – Max Age – 30 Years
- Scientific Assistant – Max Age – 25 Years
- Junior Artisan – Max Age – 25 Years
- As per the norms
- Technical Officers – Rs.23,000/- per month
- Scientific Assistant – Rs.18,460/- per month
- Junior Artisan – Rs.16,770/- per month
In addition to emoluments as mentioned above: PF, Gratuity, Medical Benefits, Leave, etc.. will be applicable as per rules of the company.
Competitors will be selected for Careers in ECIL Recruitment 2019 based on the performance is
- Written Examination
- Interview Process
ECIL Online Application Fee:
- No Application Fee
How to apply for ECIL Recruitment 2019?
Aspirants those who want to register for the Technical Officer, Junior Artisan & Scientific Assistants should be under the eligibility details given above. Only those of eligible candidates can go for the application filing process. Make sure you download and read all the details given in the notification before filling up the application. Register for the respected post before the last date closes ie. 11th July 2019. Follow the below-given steps to make your registration easier.
Step 1: How to fill ECIL Technical Officer, Junior Artisan & Scientific Assistants ONLINE Application Form
- Click on the Apply Online link.
- If you are a new user, complete your registration process.
- Now, complete your ECIL Login.
- Fill all the details that are asked in the Application form
- Complete all the details that are asked in an application form.
- Recheck the filled details.
Step 2: Attach necessary documents
- Attach the necessary documents that are asked for in a prescribed format.
- Attach a photocopy of yours to the application form.
Step 3: Final Submission
- Complete all the details.
- Pay the Application Fee (if necessary).
- Click on the Submit button.
- Take a print out of the completed application for future reference.
ELECTRONICS CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED
A Govt. of India ( Dept. of Atomic Energy) Enterprise
ECIL Post, Hyderabad – 240 062
Email: [email protected]
Important Links for ECIL Recruitment 2019
|Official Notification for Technical Officer||Download Here|
|Official Notification for Scientific Assistants||Download Here|
|Official Notification for Junior Assistants||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Important Dates for Careers in ECIL Jobs 2019
|Starting Date to Apply||4th July 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||11th July 2019|
ECIL Recruitment 2019 for Technical Officer, Junior Artisan & Scientific Assistants Jobs
Latest ECIL Recruitment 2019 Notification was recently released by the Electronics Corporation of India Limited in the month of June 2019. The ECIL Jobs 2019 Notification is for 24 Vacancies of Technical Officer, Junior Artisan & Scientific Assistants Post. The Interested Applicants can check the detailed information about ECIL Notification in the Central Government Jobs Page. The Aspirants applying for ECIL Vacancy 2019 must have passed ITI or Engineering from a recognized board. To know additional details about ECIL Careers, you can check the latest Employment News.
About ECIL (Electronics Corporation of India Limited):
ECIL was created at the Department of Atomic Energy on April 11, 1967, with the goal of generating strong local capacity in the field of professional-grade electronics. The initial focus was based on total self-sufficiency and ECIL participated in the design, development, manufacturing, and marketing of several products with a focus on three lines of technology, namely. Computers, control systems, and communications. Over the years, ECIL has been a pioneer in the development of several complex electronic products without outside technological support and has obtained several “first steps” in these areas, among which the country stands out. First digital computer, First solid state television.
Other Important Jobs:
|Recruitment Link||Name of the Post||Last Date|
|BSF Recruitment||58 – Pilots, Engineers, and Logistic Officers||[31-12-2019]|
|Air India Careers||198 – Aircraft Technician Jobs||[30-11-2019]|
|SSC Recruitment||8300+ – MTS & Stenographers Grade C & D||[15-10-2019]|
|SECL Recruitment||5240 – Trade Apprentice||[23-07-2019]|
|Oil India Recruitment||11 – Junior Assistant||[08-07-2019]|