EIL Recruitment 2020 Notification: Apply Online for 102 Executive Vacancies. Engineers India Limited is looking for passionate and dynamic professionals to fill up 102 Vacancies. Candidates who are looking for the Central Govt Jobs under Engineers India Limited can apply for these Executive Vacancies in Grade (III – VI). All Graduate Engineers can apply Online from 02nd January 2020 to 22nd January 2020. However, the place of posting can be anywhere in India and abroad depending upon the EIL requirement.
EIL Recruitment 2020
EIL is looking for suitably qualified, experienced and motivated individuals in the following disciplines on Fixed Term Basis, at various Construction sites. Read the further section to know eligibility, educational qualification, experience, salary, and other details. Candidates still have any doubts regarding EIL Jobs, can visit www.engineersindia.com
Overview of EIL Jobs for Engineers 2020
|Name of the Board||Engineers India Limited (EIL)|
|Name of the Post||Executive|
|No of Vacancies||102 Posts|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply||02nd January 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||22nd January 2020|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Job Location||Across India|
EIL Vacancy 2020 Details
|Discipline||Number of Vacancies|
EIL Executive Recruitment 2020 – Category Wise Vacancies
|Position||Number of Vacancies||Category Wise Vacancies|
|Executive Grade-III||23||UR – 11, EWS – 02, SC – 03, ST – 01, OBC – 06|
|Executive Grade-IV||50||UR – 22, EWS – 05, SC – 07, ST – 04, OBC – 12|
|Executive Grade-V||25||UR – 11, EWS- 02, SC – 04, ST – 02, OBC – 06|
|Executive Grade-VI||04||UR – 03, OBC – 01|
Eligibility Criteria for Engineers India Limited Recruitment 2020
|Civil||BE/ B. Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) in Civil discipline with minimum 60% marks|
|Mechanical||BE/ B. Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) in Civil discipline with minimum 60% marks|
|Electrical||BE/ B. Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) in Civil discipline|
with minimum 60% marks
|Welding/NDT||BE/ B. Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) in Mechanical/ Metallurgy discipline with a minimum of 60% marks & Possessing valid ASNT/ISNT NDT LEVEL II Certification in RT and UT|
|Instrumentation||BE/ B. Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) in Instrumentation discipline|
with minimum 60% marks
|Warehouse||BE/ B. Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) with minimum 60% marks|
|Safety||BE/ B. Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) with minimum 60% marks with additional qualification of recognized Degree/|
Diploma in Industrial Safety with one paper in
construction safety (as elective subject)
Relevant Post Qualification Experience
- Relevant Post Qualification Experience in Construction related activities at project sites like execution, Quality Assurance, contract management in Hydrocarbon/Fertilizers /Infrastructure/Pipelines/Metallurgical Plants /Power Plants/ Nuclear plants, etc.
Age limit – EIL Jobs:
- Executive Gr.III – Maximum Age – 45 Years
- Executive Gr.IV – Maximum Age – 48 Years
- Executive Gr.V – Maximum Age – 50 Years
- Executive Gr.VI – Maximum Age – 52 Years
- SC/ST – 05 Years
- OBC (NCL) – 03 Years
- Persons with Disabilities – 10 Years
- The upper age limit is relaxable for Ex-Servicemen.
EIL Salary Details:
|Designation||Consolidated Monthly Emoluments (Rs.)|
|X Category Cities||Y Category Cities||Z Category Cities|
Application Fee – EIL Executive Recruitment:
- Kindly refer official notification pdf provided below.
EIL Career Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected for the EIL Executive Jobs is based on the performance in the following tests
- Interview, preferably in Delhi.
IF shortlisted, you will be called for an Interview.
How to Apply for EIL Executive Recruitment 2020?
Steps to Apply for Engineers India Limited Recruitment for Experiences BE/B. Tech candidates are as follows:
- Firstly, candidates can apply through ONLINE registration system on EIL official website i.e. www.engineersindia.com
- Check for the official notification for Executive posts
- Download the pdf and read the given instructions carefully
- Candidate before starting online registration should keep the properly scanned copies of necessary documents ready.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in the application form
- Upload scanned copies of your recent photograph, signature and scanned copies of necessary documents
- Pay prescribed application fee
- Finally, press on submit button
- After successful submission of application forms take a print out of application form. You may need it at the time of the interview if shortlisted.
Important Dates for www.engineersindia.com Recruitment 2020
|Application Starting Date||02nd January 2020|
|Application Closing Date||22nd January 2020|
Important Links for EIL Recruitment 2020
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|EIL Official Website||Click Here|
Central Government Jobs 2020:
|Apply Online||Job Details||Last Date|
|NABARD Recruitment||227 – Assistant Manager, OA||[31-01-2020]|
|Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment||21 – Parliamentary Reporter||[28-01-2020]|
|Kerela High Court Recruitment||24 – Office Attendant||[22-01-2020]|
|PGIMER Recruitment||77 – Assistant Professor||[16-01-2020]|
|CDAC Recruitment||116 – Manager, Finance Officer & Other||[12-01-2020]|
|Prasar Bharati Recruitment||30 – Assistant Section Officer||[11-01-2020]|
|BECIL Recruitment||50 – Data Entry Operator||[07-01-2020]|
Frequently Asked Questions About EIL Recruitment 2020:
1. What is the mode of application form EIL Executive Recruitment 2020?
A. Applications for EIL Recruitment will be accepted only in the Online mode. Candidates can apply for Executive posts by following the steps given above
2. Where will the candidates be placed after selection?
A. The selected candidates can be placed anywhere in any state of India which has an office of Engineers India Limited (EIL).
3. What are the important dates I must know for Engineers India Limited Jobs 2020?
A. Candidates must make note of the following date
- Starting Date of Application – 02nd January 2020
- Last Date To Apply Online – 22nd January 2020
4. What are the eligibility criteria for Engineers India Ltd Recruitment 2020?
A. Candidate should have BE/ B. Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) relevant discipline to be eligible for EIL Jobs. The candidate must be below 52 years of age.
5. What is the selection process for EIL Executive Recruitment?
A. Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
6. How much will I be paid for Engineers India Limited Jobs 2020?
A. Candidates will be paid Basic pay of Rs.160000/- p.m.
About Engineers India Limited (EIL):
Engineers India Limited (EIL) is a Navratna public-sector undertaking of the Government of India under the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. It was set up in 1965 to provide engineering and related technical services for petroleum refineries and other industrial projects.
EIL has two wholly-owned subsidiaries, Ramagundam Fertilizers and Chemical Limited Head Office in New Delhi and fertilizer and chemical plant in Ramagundam, Telangana, and Certification Engineers International Ltd, to undertake Independent Certification, and Third-Party Inspection (TPI) assignments.