- 1 What are the Eligibility Requirements for Assam CEE 2016 Exam?
Assam CEE Eligibility Criteria 2016
Assam CEE Eligibility Criteria 2016 is provided here. Dibrugarh University conducts ACEE 2016 Entrance Exam on behalf of Assam Government. Assam CEE 2016 Exam is conducting to provide admissions to various Engineering & Medical colleges of Assam. The Eligibility Criteria is essential for the students so that they may easily attend the exam without complications. A student will not be allowed to apply for the Assam CEE 2016 if they do not satisfy the Eligibility Requirements given by Dibrugarh University. So, Candidates who are preparing for Entrance Exams for B.Tech & Medical courses in Assam can apply fo this Assam Common Entrance Exam 2016 Exam on or before the last date.
What are the Eligibility Requirements for Assam CEE 2016 Exam?
Candidates applying for the Assam Common Entrance Exam 2016 should satisfy the Eligibility Criteria given below. Check the details for having the complete idea about Assam CEE Eligibility Criteria 2016.
Assam CEE Domicile Requirements
- Candidate must be a Permanent resident of Assam.
- Or the parents of the candidate should have continuously residing the state of Assam from the past 20 years.
- These requirements are not applicable for the students who parents are All India Service Officers who have been allotted to Assam. Candidates will be allowed if they produce the certificate of service of their parents at the time of admission issued by the Department of the Government of Assam.
- Each and every student should complete their studies in the Assam State from the class VII to XII(Including the children of All India Service Officers).
- If any student who have completed their studies from VII onwards in the other state due to the posting of their parents, they should produce their Certificate of Service indicating the period of service.
Assam CEE Educational Requirements
- Candidates who wish to apply for Assam Common Entrance Exam should complete their Intermediate/ 10+2 from a recognized Institution.
- Candidates who have passed their intermediate having any combination of Bi0logy, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics with English as major Subject are allowed for the admissions.
- Students of General Category should score the minimum of 60% marks in the qualifying Examination and 50% for the SC/ST (P)/ST (H)/OBC/MOBC Candidates.
Age Limit for the Assam Engineering & Medical Entrance Exam
- Candidates of Assam CEE Exam should have the given age limit as on 31st December of the Admission year.
- Minimum Age: 17 Years.
- Maximum Age: 25 Years.
- The maximum Age relaxation for the candidates of SC/ ST is three years.