CAT Exam Eligibility Criteria
CAT Exam Eligibility Criteria 2015 is updated in our website. The candidates who are willing to join in one of the topmost business schools in India. They have to apply & to be qualify in the CAT 2015 Exam. Candidates have to check the CAT Exam Eligibility Conditions before going to apply online. The appliers have to satisfy the CAT Exam Eligibility Criteria provided by the IIMs official site. Before applying the applicants have to refer the CAT Exam Eligibility Details like education qualification, reservation details etc in order to write the CAT Exam 2015.
CAT Exam Education qualification & Age Limit
Here we provide complete information about Education qualification and age limit for CAT 2015 exam, which will be conducted by IIM Ahmedabad on 29 Nov 2015. So, the candidates who are willing to apply for CAT 2015 Exam can check the CAT Exam Eligibility Criteria provided below.
- Candidate should possess Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% marks or equivalent CGPA from any govt recognized University.
- For SC/ST and Persons with Disability /Differently Able candidates should 45% marks or equivalent CGPA from any govt recognized University.
- The marks percentage obtained by the candidate in the bachelor’s degree would be calculated based upon the standards followed by the University. In case the candidates have grades/CGPA in place of marks ,The conversation grades/CGPA into marks would be based up on the University procedure from where the candidates have obtained the degree. In other cases if the institute doesn’t have any procedure like converting the grades into marks, the percentage will be obtain by dividing the candidates CGPA by the maximum CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
- Final year candidates who are writing the final year Bachelor’s degree exam and the candidates who completed the final year exam and waiting for the results can also apply for CAT 2015 Exam. If those candidates are selected they have to submit the provisional s/certificates issued by the university/institute as on or before 30th June 2015.
- Candidates should need a valid email id and phone number during the selection process.
Equivalent Qualifications List:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology (4 years after 10+2/Post B.Sc./Post Diploma ) or B.E/B.Tech equivalent examinations, of Professional Societies, recognized by MHRD/UPSC/AICTE .
- Association of Indian Universities New Delhi recognized qualification which is equal to Bachelor’s degree.
Reservation for CAT 2015:
Here we provide the CAT Exam Eligibility Criteria like reservation details.
|Category||No.of seats reserved(%)|
There no upper age limit for CAT 2015 exam.
CAT Exam Details
Name of organisation: Indian Institute of Organisation.
Official website: iimcat.ac.in