HPCET Eligibility Criteria 2016
HPCET Eligibility Criteria 2016 is provided here. Himachal Pradesh Technical University conducts HPCET 2016 Entrance Exam every year. HP Common Entrance Test 2016 Exam is conducting to provide admissions to various courses at different levels. The Eligibility Criteria is essential for the students so that they may easily attend the counseling without any complications. A student will not be allowed to apply for the Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test 2016 if they do not satisfy the Eligibility Requirements given by HPTU. So, Candidates who are preparing for Entrance Exams for B.Tech, MBA & MCA courses in Himachal Pradesh can apply fo this HP CET 2016 Exam on or before the last date.
Required Eligibility for HPCET 2016 Exam
HPCET Eligibility Criteria 2016 is given for the students so that they can understand whether they are eligible for the HPCET exam. This eligibility requirements provided here are according to the official HPCET 2016 Notification. Candidates can check the requirements of HPTU according to the course.
Educational Qualification for Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test 2016
Educational Qualification varies according to the course they are applying for. Check the course-wise required qualification in this section.
- For MBA: Candidates should possess three-year Degree from a recognized university or the candidates appearing for Final year examination are also eligible for the HPCET 2016.
- For MCA: Students with the minimum of Three years Degree Qualification having Mathematics at 10+2 Level are eligible for this HP Common Entrance Test 2016 and he Candidates appearing for Final year examination are also eligible for the HP CET 2016.
- For B.Tech(Direct Entry): Candidates should have completed/ appearing for their Intermediate/ 10+2 with Maths, Physics, and Chemistry subjects from a recognized institution.
- For B.Pharm(Direct Entry): Candidates appearing for the HPCET 2016 Exam should complete their Intermediate in MPC/ PCB.
- For B.Pharm(Ayurveda): Students should complete their Intermediate in PCB stream from a recognized institution.
- For M.Tech: candidate should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent qualification in relevant field.
- For M.Pharmacy: Candidates should complete their B.Pharmacy degree from a recognized Univeristy.
Age Limit for the HP CET 2016
Age Limit varies for the students according to the rules of Himachal Pradesh Technical Unversity.
HPCET Application From
Candidates can fill the application form through Online mode. HPCET online application is available at the official site. The official site where you can get the HPCET Application form is www.himtu.ac.in.
For more details regarding visit HP Online Application 2016