IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria
IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria : Candidates who wish to apply for IBPS PO/MT 2015 notification have to check the eligibility criteria in order to write the exam of IBPS PO recruitment 2015. We have updated Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Probational officers/Management Trainee. Applicants can obtain the eligibility criteria for applying to IBPS PO written test in this page. The applicants have to check their age limit, educational qualifications and other details of IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria before proceed to online application. you can also check official website for IBPS PO Eligibility Conditions.
Candidates who are applying for IBPS PO/MT job in any of 21 public sector banks have to satisfy the IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria which is provided in our site.
IBPS PO/MT Education Qualification & Age Limit
There are basic conditions for IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria. Candidates should follow below IBPS PO Education Qualification conditions.
Nationality or Citizenship:
The applicants should possess the following nationality or citizenship
- A Tibetan Refugee(people who has permanently settled in India before Jan 1st 1962).
People who had migrated from different countries like Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with an intention of staying permanently in India.
- Candidates who are applying for IBPS PO recruitment should be graduate from any government recognized University/Institute.
- Candidates must keep their marks memos before applying for online.
The candidates who are applying for IBPS MT exam should have minimum age of 20 years and maximum age of 30 years as on 1-8-2015. The detail IBPS PO age limit conditions as follows.
|Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers, ECOs, SSCOs who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment.||5 years|
|Persons ordinarily domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 1-1-80 to 31-12-89.||5 years|
|Persons With Disabilities.||10 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots.||5 years|
Important Notes for IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria
These are the important notes for the IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria. Candidates should satisfy all these IBPS MT Eligibility Criteria to apply for IBPS PO Jobs.
- The specified maximum age limit is applicable for general candidates only.
- The age relaxation for upper age limit to SC/ST/OBC candidates is allowed on cumulative basis with only one of the remaining categories for which age relaxation is permitted.
- At the time of interview the candidates who are seeking age relaxation should submit required documents/certificates(originals/copies).
- No reservation for Ex-servicemen in Officers’ Cadre.
- Candidates should mention the graduation percentage up to two decimals in online application form.