KEA Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
KEA Recruitment Eligibility Criteria is available here. Karnataka Examination Authority has released KEA Recruitment notification in July. KEA Assistant Professor Recruitment notification will fill 2160 Assistant Professor posts in Karnataka. Candidates who are looking for teacher jobs can apply for KEA Recruitment. To apply KEA Assistant Recruitment candidate must satisfy KEA Recruitment Eligibility Criteria. Candidates who have completed Post Graduation are eligible to apply KEA Assistant post through online. KEA Apply online starting date is 22nd July. Check KEA Recruitment Eligibility Criteria once before applying KEA Recruitment. Candidates have to pay KEA Exam fee through online or offline on or before 5th Aug. The Last Date for KEA Recruitment Apply online is 6th Aug. In our website we will provide KEA Recruitment online application link.
Karnataka Examination Authority
Karnataka Examination Authority is called as KEA. In 2015 KEA has released a notification for 2160 Posts. KEA Recruitment will recruit Assistant professors in Karnataka Colleges. Aspirants who are looking for Jobs in Karnataka can apply to KEA 2160 Assistant Professor Recruitment. In our website we are providing detailed KEA Recruitment Eligibility Criteria. Interested and eligible candidates can visit official site to apply KEA Apply online. The starting date for KEA 2015 Apply online is 22/07/2015.
Karnataka Examination Authority Recruitment Details
Name of Organization: Karnataka Examination Authority
No. of Vacancies: 2160
Post Name: Assistant Professor
Official site: www.kea.kar.nic.in
Job Location: Karnataka
Application Mode: Online
Eligibility Details for KEA Recruitment Assistant Professor
Candidates need to full fill the Eligibility Criteria to apply any government teacher jobs. Candidates who wish to apply for Karnataka Examination Authority Recruitment need to check KEA Recruitment Eligibility Criteria for Education & Age.
KEA Recruitment Age Eligibility for Assistant Professor post
To apply Karnataka Examination Authority 2015 the following age limit is compulsory.
- For all category Candidates Age should be minimum 22 years & maximum of 40 years.
- SC and ST Candidates minimum age is 22 years and maximum age is 45 years.
- OBC candidates age should be in between 22 years and 43 years.
KEA Eligibility Criteria for Education
- Candidates must completed Master’s degree with at least 55 percent or its equivalent Examination from a recognized university.
- For SC/ST/physically and visually challenged candidates must possess post graduation degree with minimum 50 percent from a recognized university.
- Candidates should have been passed NET or State Level Eligibility Test.
- Candidates doing PhD are exempted from appearing for National Eligibility Test NET or SLET.