MPPSC Mains Eligibility Criteria
MPPSC Mains Eligibility Criteria are updated here. The candidates who are searching for Central Government jobs, they have a better opportunity to apply for MPPSC Recruitment. The candidates who had applied and qualified in prelims exam and waiting for the MPPSC Mains Recruitment notification can get the MPPSC Exact details here. The Government of Madhya Pradesh has released the MPPSC Mains Recruitment Notification. The qualified candidates can apply for MPPSC Mains Recruitment before the last date. Candidates who are willing to apply have to check the MPPSC Mains Eligibility Criteria before proceeding for online application.
Madhya Pradesh PSC Mains Exam Vacancy Details
The candidates who are willing to apply for MPPSC Mains Exam of 591 vacancies. They can check the number of posts available in each department and MPPSC Mains Eligibility Criteria. Name of the post and number of vacancies in each post are given below.
- Deputy District President: 19 posts.
- Deputy Superintendent of Police: 56 posts.
- Superintendent (District Jail): 04 posts.
- Accounting Officer/ Assistant Director: 44 posts.
- Commercial Tax Officer: 05 posts.
- District Excise Officer: 04 posts.
- District Registrar: 05 posts.
- Employment Officer: 10 posts.
- Assistant Commissioner & Assistant Registrar of Co-operative organizations: 18 posts.
- Labour Officer: 12 posts.
- Chief Municipal Officer: 04 posts.
- Assistant Director: 19 posts.
- Chief Executive Officer (Janapad Panchayat): 60 posts.
- Block Development Officer: 98 posts.
- District Coordinator: 01 post.
- Area Coordinator: 01 post.
- Child Development Project Officer: 12 posts.
- Assistant Regional Transport Officer: 13 posts.
- Assistant Superintendent of Jail: 32 posts.
- Commercial Tax Inspector: 22 posts.
- Excise Sub Inspector: 50 posts.
- Deputy Registrar: 23 posts.
- Naib Tehsildar: 40 posts.
- Assistant Inspector/ Cooperative Extension Officer: 28 posts.
- Assistant Labour Officer: 11 posts.
MPPSC Mains Recruitment Education qualification and Age Limit
The applicants have to obtain the eligibility criteria provided in the MPPSC Mains official notification. We have updated the MPPSC Mains Eligibility Criteria in our site. The eligibility criteria provided in our site is based upon the MPPSC Mains Eligibility Conditions given in official site. Appliers have to satisfy MPPSC Mains Eligibility Criteria like age, qualification to write MPPSC Mains exam.
The Candidates who are applying for MPPSC Mains Recruitment should be qualified in MPPSC Prelims exam.
- Upper age limit is maximum 30 years. other age relaxation based up on the Govt rule.
- District Excise Officer: 25 years.
- Excise Sub Inspector: 20 to 30 years.
www.mppsc.nic.in Recruitment Details
Name of the organization: Madhya Pradesh public service commission (MPPSC).
Official website: mppsc.nic.in.
Online site: mppsconline.gov.in.
No of Vacancies: 591.
Application Mode: Online mode.
- Rs 800/- for general applicants.
- Rs 400 /- for reserved applicants.
- Rs 40/- additional bank charges.
- Rs 50/- correction of submitted application.
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh.
Job category: central govt job.
Job Designation: Group A and Group B Cadre along with other posts.