OJEE Eligibility Criteria 2016
OJEE Eligibility Criteria 2016 is provided here. OJEE 2016 Entrance Exam is conducted by Odisha Government. OJEE Exam is conducting to provide admissions to various Courses. The Eligibility Criteria is essential for the students to attend the exam. A student will not be allowed to apply for the OJEE 2016 if they do not satisfy the Eligibility Requirements given OJEE Board. These Requirements varies according to the course they have chosen. So, Candidates who are preparing for Entrance Exams for Under Graduation courses in Technical Stream can apply fo this OJEE 2016 Exam on or before the last date.
Required Eligibility for OJEE 2016
Candidates applying for the Odisha Joint Entrance Exam should satisfy the Eligibility Criteria given below. The Eligibility varies according to the course they are applying for. You can get the complete details regarding OJEE Eligibility Criteria 2016 in this section.
Educational Requirements for OJEE Entrance Exam 2016
- For B.Tech:
- Candidates should appear for the JEE Main 2016 Exam conducted by CBSE.
- Candidate should possess Intermediate with PMC Group with the minimum of 50% aggregate.
Click here to get JEE Main 2016 Application
- For Pharmacy: Candidates should possess 10+2/ Intermediate Course with Physics & Chemistry as mandatory subjects with Maths/ Bio-Technology/ Biology / Technical Vocational Subject.
- For BAMS & BHMS: Students should complete with Physics, Chemistry and Biology having 60% aggregate for General Students and 40% Aggregate for Sc/ST category.
- For B.Tech Lateral Entry: Candidates must have passed Diploma from an AICTE Recognized university.
- OJEE Eligibility Criteria 2016 for Pharmacy Lateral Entry: Candidates who have passed or appearing in 2016 in Diploma examination in two years diploma course after XII standard in Pharmacy with minimum 45% for General Students and 40% for SC/ST Students.
- For MCA: Students who have completed their Three-Year Graduation Course from a UGC Recognized University having Mathematics at Degree Level / 10+2 Level.
- For MBA: Students who have completed their Three-Year Graduation Course from a UGC Recognized University.
- For M.Tech(Regular): Candidates should complete their B.Tech/ M.Sc from a recognized university.
- For M.Tech(Vocational): Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in related stream and minimum Two Years full works experience in Registered Firm/ Company.
- For MAM: Students who have completed their 10+2 Examination from a recognized Institution are eligible for this Exam.
Age Limit For OJEE 2016 Entrance Exam
Candidates appearing for OJEE 2016 for Engineering Courses should have the minimum age of 17 years as per the year of admission.
OJEE Eligibility Criteria 2016 for Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme (TFW)
Candidates are eligible for fee waiver provided that they satisfy the following terms:
- Candidates parents annual income should be less than Rs. 4.50 lakh.
- Submission of an income certificate and Residence Certificate is needed at the time of document verification is required to get benefits of the TFW Scheme.
- Except OJEE TFW other expenses should be handled by the Students only.
- OJEE Tuition Fee Wavier Scheme involves only tuition fee. All other fees will have to be paid by the candidate.