TS EDCET Eligibility Criteria 2016
TS EDCET Eligibility Criteria 2016 is provided here. TS EDCET 2016 Notification has released recently by TSCHE. Telangana EDCET Exam is conducting to provide admissions to Bachelors of Education (B.Ed) Courses. EDCET is a Common Entrance Exam conducted for the students who have completed their Degree can attend this EDCET Exam. EDCET is State level Entrance Exam conducted by Andhra Pradesh & Telangana Separately. Candidates who are preparing for Entrance Exams for B.Ed Admissions can apply fo this EDCET 2016 Exam on or before the last date.
What are the Eligibility Requirements for TSEDCET 2016?
TS EDCET Eligibility Criteria 2016 differs for the candidates according to the course they have chosen. Candidates should attain the given eligibility Criteria so that they won’t face any problems during Exam and Counselling.
Educational Requirements for EDCET Exam
Educational Requirements for the candidates appear for the EDCET 2016 provided in this section. Educational Qualification varies according to the subject chosen for the B.Ed. Check the following data for the remaining information.
TS EDCET Domicile Requirements:
- Candidates should be of Indian Nationality.
- Candidate should belong to Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana.
- Candidates should satisfy the local/ Non-Local Requirements of the universities according to the Region.
TSEDCET Educational Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed/appearing for final year examinations of Degree at the time of submitting the Application for TSEd.CET. Candidates should be required to produce marks memo and pass certificate at the date of admission.
- Candidates should have secured a minimum of 50% marks either in the Bachelors Degree and or in the Masters Degree in the relevant subject or 5 years integrated course in the appropriate subject of methodology or any other qualification equivalent to it.
- Candidates should have secured a minimum of 55 % marks in B.E/ B.Tech with Science/ Mathematics as one of the subject or any other qualification equivalent.
- Mathematics: Candidate should have B.A./B.Sc. /B.E/B.Tech. With mathematics as one of the subjects or B.C.A candidates with Mathematics at the intermediate level as a group subject.
- Physical Sciences: Candidates should possess B.Sc/ B.E/ B.Tech, who has studied Physics and Chemistry or Allied Material Sciences as one of the subjects or BCA candidates with Physical Sciences at an intermediate level as group subject.
- Biological Sciences: Students who have studied Botany and Zoology or Allied Life Sciences under Part -II group subjects or B.C.A. candidates with Biological Sciences at an intermediate level as group subject.
- Social Studies: All applicants with B.A./B.Com./B.B.M. Or B.C.A. candidates with Social Sciences at the intermediate level as group subject.
- English: Candidates with B.A Special English / B.A. English literature or M.A. English are eligible for this EDCET 2016.