TS LAWCET Eligibility Criteria 2016
TS LAWCET Eligibility Criteria 2016 is mentioned below. Telangana State LAWCET 2016 Notification has released recently by Kakatiya University on behalf of TSCHE. Telangana LAWCET Exam is conducting to provide admissions to Law Courses. Law Entrance Test is the State level Entrance Exam is conducting by Andhra Pradesh & Telangana Separately. Candidates who are planning for Entrance Exams of Law Admissions can apply fo this LAWCET 2016 Exam on or before the last date. Bookmark this page to get the information about TS LAWCET Eligibility Criteria 2016, TS LAWCET Syllabus, Exam Pattern.
TS LAWCET Eligibility Criteria 2016 changed for the candidates according to the course they have chosen at the time of application submission. Candidates should satisfy the given eligibility Criteria so that they won’t face any problems during Exam and Counselling Times.
TS LAWCET – tslawcet.org
TS LAW Common Entrance Test is conducted by TSCHE for the year 2016. Telangana State Council for Higher Education (TSCHE) was established recently by the Telangana government. The objectives of TSCHE is to provide orders for the universities for conducting the Entrance Examinations for the candidates. The TSCHE approve seven universities as council members to conduct examinations in Telangana State. TSCHE has done all the arrangements for conducting different entrance exams regarding the higher education. The Telangana State Council for Higher Education releases notification every year for the candidates to admissions into various courses in Education Department. Students who satisfy the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification & age limit can apply on or before the last date.
TS LAWCET Eligibility 2016
Educational Qualification for TS LAWCET
Educational Qualification for the Candidates who are going to appear for the LAWCET 2016 enclosed in this section. The Educational Qualification varies according to the subject chosen by the candidate. Check the following data for the remaining information related to TS Law Entrance Test.
For three year LL.B Course:
- The Candidates for three years LL.B. course should have completed any Graduate Degree (10+2+3 pattern) from any recognized University with 45% of aggregate marks. or
- Any other examination recognized as equivalent to the Graduate Degree by the Universities are eligible. If any candidate were secured less than 45% in graduation, then he must have qualified any other graduation or post graduation with 45% Marks.
For 5 Year LL.B. Course:
- The Candidates for five years LL.B. Course should have passed two years Intermediate (10+2 pattern) with 45% of aggregate marks. or
- Any other examination recognized as equivalent to this by the University or the Board of Intermediate Education is eligible for this exam.
TS Post Graduation LCET 2016
- Candidates holding LL.B./B.L. 3 / five-year degree on the date of application.
- Applicants who have appeared/appearing for LL.B./B.L. Final year examination are also eligible to attend the LAWCET 2016.b) The Candidates looking admissions into LL.M. (Private Appearance) of Osmania University, Hyderabad must have a minimum working experience of 3-years as a judicial officer.
- The Candidates 3-years are standing as an advocate on the date of appearing for TSPGLCET-2016.