UPPSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
UPPSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria : Candidates who wish to apply for UPPSC Recruitment Notification have to check the UPPSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria. The candidates have to obtain the UPPSC Eligibility Conditions like age limit, education qualification,fee, pay scale etc to write the UPPSC Exam. Appliers have to check the UPPSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria before proceeding for online application. UPPSC Assistant Director Eligibility Criteria provided in our website is based upon the eligibility criteria given in official site.
UPPSC Recruitment Assistant Director Eligibility Conditions
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission board has released the recruitment notification for filling 290 vacancies in different departments. Candidates applying for the UPPSC recruitment notification have to carefully check UPPSC Research Officer Eligibility Details. In this website we have updated the all post wise related information about UPPSC Exam Eligibility Criteria. The Candidates who are applying for UPPSC Exam have to met the UPPSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria.
UPPSC Recruitment Education qualification & Age Limit
The candidates who are interested to apply for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment have to satisfy the Education qualification and age limit provided below.
Assistant Statistical Officer
- Applicants should have passed PG Degree in Mathematics or Mathematical statistics or commerce or Economics or Statistics from a University established by Law in India or a qualification recognized by the Government as equivalent. ‘O’ Level Diploma in Computer awarded by D.O.E.A.C.C. Society or at least one year Diploma in computer science from any recognized university. Knowledge of Hindi in Devanagari Script.
- Applicants should have passed Five years Degree in Ayurveda from a University established by Law, or the Board of Indian Medicine, Uttar Pradesh or any other State Board or Faculty which is registrable under the United Provinces Indian Medicine Act, 1939.
- Post-Graduate qualification of the subject from a recognized Institution. Working knowledge of Hindi, English and Sanskrit.
Allopath Medical Officer
- Candidates should posses MBBS degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
Assistant Director Panchayat Raj Offficer
- Applicants must possess a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Candidates should have passed First Class Master’s degree in Economics or Statistics or Mathematical Statistics from a university or a degree recognized by the Govt or equivalent.
- Applicants Candidate should have passed A degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Telecommunication, Automobile or Production Engineering OR A.M.I.E. (India) or A.M.I. (Mechanical Engineering) (London) or A.M.I.E.E. (London) or any equivalent qualification recognized by the Govt.
Assistant Government Conveyancer
- Applicants should have passed Bachelor’s degree in Law from any recognized University.
- Applicants should have passed Post graduate degree in Mathematics or Mathematical Statistics or Commerce or Economics or Statistics with at least 55% marks from a university recognized by the Government.Or Two years post graduate diploma in Statistics from an Institute recognized by the Government.
Chief Fire Officer
- Candidate should have passed Three year degree in Fire Engineering from National Fire Service College, Nagpur or any equivalent degree from a recognized institution. Or Divisional Officers Course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur or equivalent course from recognized institution
Medical Officer Community Health
- Candidates should have a degree in Ayurveda or Unani Tib of a University or Five Years degree or Diploma in Ayurvedic or Unani Tib of the Board or Indian Medicine Uttar Pradesh.
- Registration as Vaidya or a Hakeem with the Board of Indian Medicine, Uttar Pradesh. At least six months professional experience of state Ayurvedic, Unani or Allopath Hospital or dispensary.
The candidates should have age limit of minimum 21 years and maximum 40 years. The UPPSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria like age limit, vacancy details and pay scale,no. of posts in each department are provided in the below table.
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Statistical Officer||100 Posts||21 Years to 40 years||Rs. 9300 – 34800/-|
|Lecturer||66 Posts||25 years to 40 years||Rs. 9300 – 34800/-|
|Allopath Medical Officer||96 Posts||21 Years to 40 years||Rs. 9300 – 34800/-|
|Assistant Director Panchayat Raj Offficer||19 Posts||21 Years to 40 years||Rs. 9300 – 34800/-|
|Assistant DIRECTOR||02 Posts||21 Years to 40 years||Rs. 9300 – 34800/-|
|Technical Officer||11 Posts||21 Years to 40 years||Rs. 15600 – 39100|
|Assistant Government Conveyancer||02 Posts||21 Years to 45 years||Rs. 15600 – 39100|
|Research Officer||02 Posts||21 Years to 40 years||Rs. 15600 – 39100|
|Chief Fire Officer||04 Posts||23 years to 40 years||Rs. 15600 – 39100|
|Medical Officer Community Health||02 Posts||21 Years to 40 years||Rs. 15600 – 39100|
UPPSC Recruitment Eligibility Details
Name of the organisation: Uttar Pradesh Public Service commission.
Official site: uppsc.gov.in
No of vacancies: 290 posts.
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh.
Job Category: State Government.
Job Position: Assistant Director.
Pay Scale: Rs 9300-34800/- with (Grade pay of Rs. 4800/-), Rs.15, 600,-39,100/- p.m
- For Unreserved candidates: Rs. 105/-
- For Reserved candidates: Rs. 65/-
- Starting Date for online application:14/07/2015.
- Last Date for online application:14/08/2015.
- Written Test