DGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Jobs 2020 @ www.dgvcl.com. Apply Online|| 482 Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) Vacancies. Dear Job Seekers!! Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited (DGVCL) offers a challenging and rewarding career to young and dynamic Graduates. Applicants are invited to hire 482 Candidates for the Post of Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) Vacancies under DGVCL. Applicants who are searching for the Gujarat Govt Jobs can apply for this recruitment through Online. The link will be LIVE from 26th December 2019 to 15th January 2020.
DGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Jobs 2020
Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited is a Power Distribution Company of erstwhile Gujarat Electricity Board having Offices at different locations in Gujarat State. Applications are welcomed for the Posts of Vidyut Sahayak Junior Assistant from General (UR), SC, ST, SEBC, EWS, and PWD Candidates. Before applying for the Posts, candidates should read all the instructions carefully and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria for the post. Here we have provided the complete details of DGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Junior Assistant Vacancies.
Also Check: UGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment – 478 Vacancies
Overview of DGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Board||Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited (DGVCL)|
|Name of the Post||Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant)|
|Number of Vacancies||482 Posts|
|Job Category||Gujarat Government Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply||26th December 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||15th January 2020|
DGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Vacancy 2020 Details
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant)||482|
Vacancies & Reservation for the post of Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant)
|Cadre||Roster wise vacancies are as under|
Eligibility Criteria for DGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment Notification 2020
Candidates who are interested in applying for DGVCL Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020 must fulfill all the below-listed eligibility conditions without fail. Check Educational Qualification, age limit, selection process, examination pattern, Salary for DGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment for Graduates 2020.
Academic Qualification for DGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Jobs:
- Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) – A candidate should have Full-time Graduate in B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.C.A., and B.B.A. in regular mode from recognized University duly approved by UGC with minimum 55% in the final year can eligible to apply for DGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Jobs.
Age Limit – DGVCL Recruitment 2020:
As on 26th December 2019, Age Limit for DGVCL Jobs for Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) is as follows,
- For Unreserved Category – 30 Years
- For Reserved Category (Inclusive EWS) – 35 Years
- Female Candidate – 5 Years
- A person with Disability (PH) candidate – 10 Years
- Ex. Armed force Personnel – 10 Years
- Dependent on Retired Employee of Erstwhile GEB & DGVCL – Up to 40 Years
Also Check: IOCL Recruitment– 349 Vacancies
Selection Process for DGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment 2020:
- Written Examination
DGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Junior Assistant Salary:
- Fixed Remuneration for 1st Year Rs. 17500/- per month. – Incremental Remuneration for 2nd year to 5th year shall be as per rules. – No other allowances or benefits would be admissible. – Reimbursement of TA/DA as per GSO-332 dated 03.02.2003.
Application Fee for DGVCL Career 2020
- UR, EWS & SEBC candidate (Inclusive GST) – Rs.500/-
- ST & SC candidate (Inclusive GST) – Rs. 250/-
- Candidates can refer to the DGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Jobs Notification for more information.
How to apply for DGVCL Junior Assistant Notification 2020?
- Firstly, visit DGVCL official website i.e. www.dgvcl.com
- Check for the DGVCL Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020 notification pdf below.
- Ensure that you meet all the above-listed eligibility points.
- Click on Apply Online Link provided below.
- Candidates should register themself on the application
- Fill in an application form with all necessary details
- Attach scanned copies of necessary documents
- Pay prescribed application fee
- Finally, hit on the submit button to complete your application process.
Important Dates for DGVCL Recruitment 2020
|Starting Date to Apply Online||26th December 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15th January 2020|
Important Links for DGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Jobs 2020
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here (LIVE NOW)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Other Government Jobs 2019:
|Apply Online||Job Details||Last Date|
|UGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment||478 – Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant)||[16-01-2020]|
|Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment||300 – Generalist Officers||[31-12-2019]|
|IOCL Recruitment||349 – Technical & Non-Technical Apprentices||[22-01-2020]|
|PGIMER Recruitment||77 – Assistant Professor||[16-01-2020]|
|CDAC Recruitment||116 – Manager, Finance Officer & Other||[12-01-2020]|
|Prasar Bharati Recruitment||30 – Assistant Section Officer||[11-01-2020]|
|BECIL Recruitment||50 – Data Entry Operator||[07-01-2020]|
|AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment||50 -EE, Security Officer, SO & others||[04-01-2020]|
Frequently Asked Questions About DGVCL Recruitment 2020:
1. What is the mode of application form DGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment 2020?
A. Applications for DGVCL Junior Assistant Recruitment will be accepted only in the Online mode. Candidates can apply for Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) posts by following the steps given above
2. Where will the candidates be placed after selection?
A. The selected candidates can be placed anywhere in Gujarat which has an office of Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited (DGVCL).
3. What are the important dates I must know for DGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Jobs 2020?
A. Candidates must make note of the following date
- Starting Date of Application – 26th December 2019
- Last Date To Apply Online – 15th January 2020
4. What are the eligibility criteria for DGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Vacancy 2020?
A. Candidate should have passed Full-time Graduate in B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.C.A., and B.B.A. in regular mode from recognized University to be eligible for DGVCL Vacancy 2020. The candidate must be below 35 years of age.
5. What is the selection process for DGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Junior Assistant Vacancies?
A. Candidates will be selected based on Written Examination and Interview.
6. How much will I be paid for DGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Jobs?
A. Candidates will be paid Basic pay of 17500/- p.m.
7. What is the application fee that I will have to pay for DGVCL Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020?
A. UR, EWS & SEBC candidate (Inclusive GST) will have to pay – Rs. 500/- as application fee and ST & SC candidate (Inclusive GST) have to pay Rs. 250/-.
About Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited (DGVCL):
Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Ltd. is an electricity company that was incorporated on 15 September 2003 by Gujarat Electricity Board (GEB). The Company obtained the Certificate of the Commencement of Business on 15 October 2007. The company was one of several created as a part of efforts towards restructuring of the power sector in the state of Gujarat in India.
DGVCL, Surat. The company is involved in electricity sub-transmission distribution and retail supply in the State of Gujarat or outside the State. Their mandate is to establish and use a power system network and to buy and sell electrical energy, and to collect information with an eye towards further system improvements.