- 1 TPSC JE Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details – TPSC Jobs
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria of TPSC Recruitment 2016
- 1.2 Tripura Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 Details
- 1.3 Download TPSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016 Notification & Application Form
TPSC JE Recruitment 2016 Notification has recently released in the month of January. Tripura Public Service Commission had been published this advertisement under the notice no. 02/2016 to fill 298 vacancies of Junior Engineer posts in the Public Works Department & Rural Development Department. Candidates who were searching for Engineering Jobs may apply for these posts released under TPSC Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to this JE posts through Tripura PSC Recruitment 2016. Aspirants may also check the official website www.tpsc.gov.in for more details regarding the Tripura Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016. The Closing date for sending the application form is 16th February 2016. Other details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding TPSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
TPSC JE Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details – TPSC Jobs
|S.no.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1.||Junior Engineer, TES Gr-V(A)(Civil)||118|
|2.||Junior Engineer, Gr-I (Civil)||28|
|3.||Junior Engineer, TES Gr-V (A) (Mechanical)||01|
|4.||Junior Engineer, TES Gr-V (A) (Electrical)||14|
|5.||Junior Engineer, TES Gr-V (B) (Civil)||97|
|6.||Junior Engineer, Gr-II (Civil)||31|
|7.||Junior Engineer, TES Gr-V (B) (Mechanical)||06|
|8.||Junior Engineer, TES Gr-V (B) (Electrical)||02|
Eligibility Criteria of TPSC Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for TPSC Tripura Recruitment
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Maximum age: 40 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for different categories as per the rules.
Educational Qualification for Tripura PSC Recruitment
- Junior Engineer, TES Grade-V(A) & Junior Engineer Grade-I(Group-B Gazetted): Candidates must have completed Degree in the relevant branch of Engineering from any recognized Institute or University.
- Junior Engineer, TES Grade-V(B) & Junior Engineer-Grade-II (Group-C Non-Gazetted): Aspirants must possess Diploma in the appropriate Branch of Engineering or its equivalent from any recognized Institution.
NOTE: Click the link for more Engineering Jobs.
Tripura Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Tripura Public Service Commission.
Official Website: www.tpsc.gov.in
Name of the Post: Junior Engineer Posts.
No of posts: 298.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Job Location: Tripura.
Name of the Department: Public Works Department & Rural Development Department.
Selection Process: Aspirants applying for TPSC JE Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on the following process.
- Written exam.
- Interview-cum-Personality Test.
TPSC Exam Date:
- Closing date for sending the application form: 16/02/2016 up to 5.00 p.m.
Application Fee: Aspirants need to pay the application fee in the Account No. 31176521319 of the State Bank of India drawn in the favor of Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission. The application fee for various categories is mentioned below.
Group B posts
- For General Candidates: Rs. 150/-.
- For ST/ SC/ BPL card holders/ Physically Handicapped Candidates: Rs. 100/-.
Group C posts
- For General Candidates: Rs. 100/-.
- For ST/ SC/ BPL card holders/ Physically Handicapped Candidates: Rs. 50/-.
- For posts-1 to 4: Rs. 10,230/- to Rs. 34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,800/-.
- For posts-5 to 8: Rs 5,700/- to Rs. 24,000/- with Grade Pay of Rs 4,200/-.
TPSC Application Form
Application form for this Junior Engineer posts in the Public Works Department & Rural Development Department released under TPSC JE Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. Kindly download the form for the relevant post from the given link. Fill the form in the given format and paste recent passport size photograph. The closing date for sending the application form is 16th February 2016.
How to Apply:
- Read Carefully the notification before applying.
- Download the application form from the link attached below.
- Fill the application form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Paste recent passport size photograph in the given space.
- Mention the name of the post on the top of the envelope.
- Make fee payment through Demand draft at State Bank of India.
- Send the application form along with required documents to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat by post or by hand before the due date.