- 1 ICET Exam 2017 – Brief Info about AP ICET 2017 Notification
- 1.1 AP ICET 2017 Exam Details – AP ICET Exam 2017 – APICET 2017 Notification
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for the AP ICET 2017
- 1.3 AP ICET 2017 Application Form – APICET Exam 2017
- 1.4 Documents required during the Application Process
- 1.5 AP ICET 2017 Examination Pattern
- 1.6 APICET Exam 2017 Analytical Ability Section – 75 Marks
- 1.7 AP ICET Exam Mathematical Ability – 75 Marks
- 1.8 AP ICET Examination 2017 Communication Ability
- 1.9 Andhra Pradesh ICET 2017 Admit Card/ APICET Hall ticket
- 1.10 AP ICET 2017 Result
AP ICET 2017 Notification: Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test is commonly known as AP ICET. Every year, Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education issues the AP ICET 2017 Exam Notification. Likewise, this year also Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on behalf of APSCHE (Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education) has issued the APICET Notification 2017. Candidates who are looking for the admissions into the Post Graduate regular courses like MBA, MCA can apply for the AP ICET 2017 Examination.
Students who are looking for admission in MBA or MCA regular courses in the Recognized Universities and situated in Andhra Pradesh can appear for this AP ICET 2017 test. APICET 2017 is a state level Entrance examination for aspirants belonging to Andhra Pradesh state. APICET 2017 will be held in the month of May 2017. Therefore, you have to instantly apply for the Andhra Pradesh ICET Exam notification 2017. For complete information related to the AP ICET 2017 like the details of notification, application form, exam dates, refer the below given details.
ICET Exam 2017 – Brief Info about AP ICET 2017 Notification
Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test is popularly known as APICET 2017. Recently, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on behalf of APSCHE has issued the Andhra Pradesh ICET Notification 2017. Therefore, you guys can check the ICET AP Examination details on our portal recruitment.guru. The Andhra University will accept the Applications from the Aspirants who intend to take admissions into MBA and MCA (Full time / Distance Mode) courses. Eligible and interested candidates have to submit their AP ICET 2017 Application through online from the official website.
AP ICET 2017 Exam Details – AP ICET Exam 2017 – APICET 2017 Notification
|Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test|
|Conducting Organization||Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education|
|Organizing University||Andhra University|
|Exam Stream||MBA, MCA Exam stream|
|APICET Notification||Available Below|
|Online Application process starts from||1st Week of February|
|Closing Date||March 2017 (With Fine – May 2017)|
|APICET 2017 Examination||3rd week of May|
|Answer Key Issue Date||3rd week of May|
|Final key and Rank Declaration||Last Week of May as per the APICET 2017 Notification|
Eligibility Criteria for the AP ICET 2017
Nationality as per the APICET 2017 Notification:
- Applicant should be of Indian Nationality.
- Students should belong to the Andhra Pradesh state only and should satisfy local / non-local status requirements as per the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions or 1974 as subsequently amended.
- Applicants should satisfy Local/ Non-Local status requirements as per AP GO MS No 153.
- The Students other than Indian Nationality should satisfy the rules of the Respective Universities.
Educational Qualification for APICET 2017 Exam:
- For Admission into MBA Stream: Candidate Should have passed Bachelors Degree with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC / ST reserved categories) from Recognised University.
- Admission into MCA Stream: Applicant should have passed Bachelors Degree with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC / ST reserved categories) from recognized board.
- Applicants are required to produce the mark list and the valid certificate at the time of admission.
- “The qualifying Degree obtained by distance mode program should have recognition by the Joint committee of UGC, AICTE, and DEC”.
Age Limit to apply for the AP ICET 2017 Examination:
- There is no age limit for the candidates who are appearing for ICET (Self-financing).
- In general, the maximum age limit for obtaining a Fee Reimbursement in respect of SC / ST and BC 34 Years.
- In respect of EBC / Minorities / Disabled, the age limit is 30 Years.
AP ICET 2017 Application Fee:
- The Registration fee for the APICET Exam 2017 is Rs. 350/-. Applicants of the AP ICET 2017 Notification have to pay the fee through credit card or debit card.
AP ICET 2017 Application Form – APICET Exam 2017
How to Apply Online for the APICET 2017 Examination?
- Candidates who have satisfied the APICET 2017 Notification Eligibility Criteria can apply through online mode.
- The AP ICET 2017 Examination application process should be done through the official site i.e., apicet.net.in
- The APICET 2017 Examination registration process involves two phases.
- In the first phase, the aspirants have to pay the application fee.
- During the second phase, the Applicants have to fill the AP ICET 2017 online application and submit it.
- Take the print out of the Application for future reference.
APICET Online Application Form 2017 – Apply here
Documents required during the Application Process
- Hall ticket number / Year of passing.
- Place of study, Percentage in the qualifying Examinations.
- S.S.C or equivalent class details
- Personal details and Address for correspondence.
- Caste certificate in case of SC / ST / BC candidate.
- PH, NCC, NSS, CAP, Sports…….etc
- Income certificate of one lakh or two lakhs or more than two lakhs.
- “Study or Residence or Relevant certificate for proof of local status”
- Download the APICET 2017 notification for the full on details.
AP ICET 2017 Examination Pattern
- The APICET 2017 Exam will be an objective type test.
- All the questions will be multiple choice questions.
- There will be 200 questions in the APICET 2017 Examination.
- Duration of the test will be two and half hours (150 minutes).
- Applicants are advised to bring black or blue point pen while coming to the examination centers.
- Refer the AP ICET 2017 Notification for the complete overview.
APICET Exam 2017 Analytical Ability Section – 75 Marks
AP ICET Exam Mathematical Ability – 75 Marks
|Algebraical and Geometrical Ability||30|
AP ICET Examination 2017 Communication Ability
|business and Computer terminology||10|
Andhra Pradesh ICET 2017 Admit Card/ APICET Hall ticket
The applicants of the APICET Exam 2017 can download the admit card/hall ticket in the month of April 2017. The APICET 2017 Hall ticket is available at the official site. We will update the direct link to download the APICET 2017 Admit Card.
AP ICET 2017 Result
The APICET Exam 2017 will be released at the official site. The Qualifying mark is 50 out of 200 in the exam. In general, the criteria is not applicable to SC/ST category students. “If you’re not satisfied with your result, then you can make a request of re-verification with the payment of Rs. 1,000/- by D.D. drawn in favor of the Convener, APICET – 2016 and payable at Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on any Nationalized Bank”.
Download AP ICET 2017 Notification
*** We will update the APICET 2017 Notification on this page after the official confirmation. Stay tuned to this page***
Andhra Pradesh ICET Notification 2017