CSIR UGC NET Notification 2018-19 – Apply online for Junior Research Fellowship & NET Exam Notification
CSIR UGC NET Notification 2018-19 – Apply Online for Junior Research Fellowship Jobs & Notification for NET Exam: Council of Scientific and Industrial Research Human Resource Development, Announced latest notification for the NET Exam and Junior Fellowship and this notification related to the NET Exam which is scheduled to be held in the month of June 2018. The applicants can start applying for Junior Research fellowship and NET exam from 05th of March 2018 only through Online mode. Moreover, Candidates are allowed to apply for CSIR UGC NET Notification 2018 up to 26th of March 2018. Furthermore, aspirants are required to study the below page to know more about Eligibility Criteria, Age limit, Selection Process, Exam Details of CSIR UGC NET Notification 2018-19. Additionally, Job hunters can apply for this exam through the Official webpage i.e. www.csirhrdg.res.in.
CSIR Recruitment 2018-19 – Overview:
|Name of the Board||Council of Scientific and Industrial Research Human Resource Development|
|Nature of the Exam||Junior Research Fellowship & NET Exam|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri in Delhi|
|Application Opening Date||05-03-2018|
|Application Closing Date||26-03-2018|
|Last date for fee||26-03-2018|
Eligibility Criteria For CSIR UGC NET 2018:
The Aspirants must meet all the Criteria to apply for CSIR UGC NET 2018. the Eligibility Criteria like Educational Qualification, Age limit, Selection Process are listed below.
Educational Qualification for CSIR UGC NET 2018:
- Aspirants should have passed M.Sc or equivalent degree/ 4-years of B.Tech Programme/ B.E/Integrated BS-MS/Bpharma/ MBBS.
- B.Sc (Hons) or equivalent degree holders or students who are Enrolled in Integrated MS-PhD programme.
- General and OBC candidates should carry 55%, and SC, ST or persons with disability should carry 50% in Academics.
Age Limit for CSIR UGC NET 2018:
Desired Applicants should have a proper age limit to apply for CSIR UGC NET 2018 i.e,
- Junior Research Fellowship should have Maximum: 28 Years.
- Lecturer: No Age Limit.
Selection Process for CSIR Recruitment 2018:
- Written Exam.
- Physical Science.
- Mathematical Science.
- The atmosphere, Earth and Ocean Science
- Chemical Sciences.
- Life Sciences.
Application Fee for CSIR Recruitment 2018:
Applicants can pay the Examination fee through online or any Debir card or Credit card. Aspirants are not allowed to pay any cash transactions for the examination fee. The Exam fee structured is listed below.
- General Category Candidates should have to pay 1000/- as Exam fee.
- Other Backwards Classes (OBC) Candidates should have to pay 500/- as Exam fee.
- SC, ST, Persons with Disability need to pay 250/- as Exam fee.
- All these payments should pay through online only.
How to Apply for CSIR UGC NET 2018 Definitive types:
Eligible Candidates can apply for CSIR UGC NET notification 2018 through Online, the instructions are given below.
- First of all visit the Official webpage www.csirhrdg.res.in.
- Candidates can find the relevant notification on the left side f the web page.
- Click on the notification and Enter all the required Details,
- Scan and Upload the Documents, Photograph and Signature.
- Pay the Exam Fee through online.
- Enter the fee Payment details like Transaction ID and Date.
- Click on Submit button.
- After Submission of Online Application,
- Aspirants need to take down the auto-generated application number for Downloading of Admit Card.
Important Dates for CSIR UGC NET 2018:
- Tentative Date of Examination: 17-06-2018.
- Application Commencement Date: 05-03-2018.
- Application Closing Date: 26-03-2018.
- tentative date of Publication of list of Aspirants detail in the CSIR HRDG website: 18-05-2018.
- Issue of Admit Card Date: 1st Week of June 2018.
Important Links for CSIR UGC NET 2018:
|Apply Online||Click here|
Help Line for CSIR UGC NET 2018:
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research Human Resource Development,
Tel- 011-25843916, 011-25843610.
E-mail: [email protected],
CSIR Complex, Library avenue, Pusa,
CSIR UGC NET Notification 2017 is released. Candidates who want to pursue their career as a researcher or lecturer can check CSIR NET details and utilize this chance. Aspirants who are waiting for CSIR UGC NET Exam can check the eligibility for the exam. Aspirants who are willing to apply for CSIR NET 2017 can go through online. The online application for CSIR NET JRF Exam is available from 08/02/2017. The closing date for the submission of application form is 08/03/2017.
CSIR UGC NET 2017 Exam Notification
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research has announced CSIR UGC NET Notification 2017 for determining the eligibility of the candidates for Junior Research Fellowships (JRF) award and also for the appointment of Lecturers. The applications are also invited to the candidates through online. The online application process will commence from February 8th, 2017 to March 8th, 2017. CSIR UGC NET is a national level entrance exam is conducted by Council of Scientific Research and Industrial Research. We have shared the complete information of Entrance Exams for different fields through the direct link attached here.
CSIR UGC NET is a national level entrance exam conducted by Council of Scientific Research and Industrial Research. The council conducts the exam twice in a year i.e., June and December. The postgraduate candidates of Science and Engineering discipline can apply for CSIR NET Exam to get the admissions into P.hD Research or Teaching Jobs in the universities. Candidates need to fill and submit the application form for CSIR UGC NET Notification 2017 either for JRF or Lecturership. Candidates can get the complete details of CSIR UGC NET Application process, eligibility, application fee, etc. through the below sections covered on this page.
Joint CSIR UGC NET Notification Details
|Name of the Organization||Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)|
|Name of the Exam||Joint CSIR UGC NET Exam|
|Last date to apply||08/03/2017|
CSIR UGC NET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates need to read the entire article before going to apply for CSIR NET Exam 2017. Here we have provided the eligibility criteria such as qualification, age limit, etc for CSIR Exam. Candidates are advised to stay connected to this page to get the updates for Employment News of this Week.
Educational Qualifications for CSIR UGC NET Exam
- Candidates who are applying for CSIR UGC NET June 2017 must be the citizen of India.
- Applicants should have completed the four year BS program or B.E/B.Tech/B.Pharma/Integrated BS-MS/MBBS/B.Sc (Hons)/M.Sc or students enrolled in Integrated MS-Ph.D program.
- General contenders having minimum 55% marks whereas 50% for SC/ST applicants are eligible to apply for CSIR UGC NET June 2017.
Age Limit for CSIR UGC National Eligibility Test June 2017
The age limit for the candidates appearing for Joint CSIR UGC NET Exam should have the age limit as follows.
- For Junior Research Fellowship candidates:
- Contenders applying for CSIR UGC NET JRF 2017 should have the maximum age limit of 28 years.
- Age Relaxations are applicable for the candidates based on the different categories.
- For Lecturership Applicants:
- There is no upper age limit for the aspirants applying for CSIR UGC NET Lecturership Exam.
CSIR UGC NET Exam Dates June 2017
|CSIR UGC NET Notification Released Date||February 4th, 2017|
|Commencement of Online Application form||February 8th, 2017|
|Last Date to pay the Application Fee||March 7th, 2017|
|Closing Date to submit the Online Application||March 8th, 2017|
|End Date for the submission of hard copy of the Application form||March 14th, 2017|
|Last Date to submit the printout of the Online Application (for remote areas)||March 21st, 2017|
|Date for the issue of e-admission certificates to the applied candidates||June 1st week of 2017|
|Date of CSIR UGC NET Exam||June 18th, 2017|
Application Fee for CSIR UGC NET 2017
Candidates who are willing to apply for CSIR NET Entrance Exam have to deposit the application fee at any branch of Indian Bank all over the country. The registration fee for the candidates appearing for CSIR NET Exam is varied based on the various categories.
- For General candidates: Rs. 100/-
- OBC-NCL Applicants: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST/PH/VH contenders: Rs. 250/-
Selection Procedure for CSIR UGC NET 2017
The candidates who are attending for CSIR NET Exam need to undergo the following selection process.
- Written Test
Candidates who have applied for CSIR NET 2017 and searching for CSIR UGC NET Syllabus have reached the right page. Here we have provided the CSIR UGC NET Syllabus and Exam Pattern through the direct link attached to this page. Candidates who want to crack the written test can also download CSIR JRF Previous Papers pdf from here. Aspirants can start your preparation for CSIR NET Exam as soon as possible with the help of the syllabus and previous papers provided here.
CSIR UGC National Eligibility Test Subjects – UGC NET 2017
- Chemical Sciences
- Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
CSIR UGC NET Online Application
Candidates who have met the above eligibility conditions can apply for CSIR UGC NET Exam through online. The starting date for filling of online application form is 08/02/2017. The applications are invited recently on the official website. Candidates are facing a lot of problems in downloading CSIR UGC NET Application Form from the official website. So, we have provided here the simple steps to download CSIR Online Application form from the direct link attached below.
Steps to apply for CSIR NET 2017 Exam – CSIR UGC NET Notification
- Log on to the official website www.csirhrdg.res.in or click on the link attached below.
- On the home page, search for the related tab.
- Click on CSIR NET notification June 2017.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Fill all the details with your credentials.
- Submit the application form.
- Take the hard copy of application form for future use.
- Send the printout of online application with the required documents to the below address.
The Deputy Secretary (Exam),
Human Resource Development Group,
New Delhi – 110012.
Download CSIR UGC NET Notification 2017
The information regarding CSIR NET Exam provided here is for guidance purpose to the applicants. Candidates can get the complete details of CSIR NET June 2017 Exam through this article. Aspirants can download the CSIR NET June 2017 Notification through the direct link attached below.
CSIR UGC NET June 2017 Notification
Download CSIR Admit Card
This is the correct place for the candidates who have successfully applied for CSIR Exam and waiting for downloading the call letter. Aspirants need to enter the roll number and click on the submit button to download CSIR UGC NET June 2017 Hall Ticket.
CSIR UGC NET Admit Card
Download CSIR UGC NET Results
Are you looking for CSIR Results? This is the right page to check your results. Candidates need to enter your details to check CSIR UGC NET June 2017 Results. Candidates can download CSIR June 2017 results through the link attached to this page.