- 1 KCET Notification 2017
- 1.1 Kar CET Exam Details 2017
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Examination Authorithy CET Exam
- 1.3 Educational Qualification for Kar CET Exam 2017
- 1.4 Important Dates for Karnataka CET Exam 2017
- 1.5 How to apply for KCET 2017 Exam @ www.kea.kar.nic.in
- 1.6 KCET Online Application Form 2017
- 1.7 Kar CET 2017 Admit Card
- 1.8 Download KCET Notification 2017
- 2 KCET 2016 Notification
- 3 Karnataka CET 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 KEA CET 2016 Details – KEA Common Entrance Test 2016
- 5 KCET Online Application
- 6 KCET 2016 Admit Cards
- 7 KCET Results 2016
- 8 Download KCET Notification 2016 pdf
Karnataka state has released KEA CET Notification 2017 recently. Candidates are invited to apply for Kar CET Exam who are willing to join in Engineering or Pharmacy courses. Aspirants need to check KCET Notification and apply for the exam before the last date to avoid server issues. Candidates can get the complete details regarding Karnataka CET Exam such as Exam Dates, Syllabus, Previous Papers, etc. through the below sections. Also, go to the official site for more information of KCET 2017.
KCET Notification 2017
Hurry up!! students, KCET Notification is released on the official website. KCET 2017 Exam is conducted every year by Karnataka University on behalf of Karnataka Examination Authority. Candidates who want to do their engineering can apply for KCET 2017. Kar CET is a state level exam organized to provide admissions in Engineering, Pharmacy, and other courses offered by various colleges in Karnataka. The online application is available on the official website from 27th January 2017. We advise you to log on to this page daily to know the Upcoming Karnataka State Government Jobs.
This is good oppurtunity for the candidates who have completed their 12th and want to do their higher education. Eligible candidates can go through the official site or the link provided here to apply for Karnataka CET 2017. Aspirants need to apply for this exam through online mode. The offline application forms are not allowed by the officials. For more details regarding KCET Notification such as eligibility details, application fee, etc. read the entire page. Check this site regularly to get the Upcoming Karnataka PSC Jobs.
Kar CET Exam Details 2017
|Board Name||Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA)|
|Exam Name||Katnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET)|
|Last Date to apply||27th February 2017|
|Exam Dates||2nd, 3rd, 4th May 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Examination Authorithy CET Exam
Candidates should mee the below eligibility to appear for Kar CET Exam. So, aspirants can check the details carefully before applting for KCET 2017. Here we have provided a direct link to get the Employment News of this Week.
Educational Qualification for Kar CET Exam 2017
For B.Tech Aspirants:
- Candidates should have passed 2nd PUC/12th or any equivalent exam with Maths & Physics as compulsory subjecets and English as language subject.
- Aspirants must got 45% marks in Maths &Physics with any one of the subjecets like Chemistry/Biology/Bio-Technology/Computer/Electronics for general whereas 40% for SC/ST candidates.
For B.Pharmacy contenders:
- Aspirants must have completed 2nd PUC/12th or any equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Mathematics and English as language subject.
- Applicants should have got 50% in 12th for general candidates and 40% for reserved candidates.
Important Dates for Karnataka CET Exam 2017
|Starting Date for filling Online Application||27th January 2017 from 4.00 PM|
|Ending Date for the submission of Online Form||27th February 2017 upto 4.00 PM|
|Last Date for the fee payment||2nd March 2017|
|Download of Admit Card||April 2017|
|Exam Date (Biology & Mathematics)||2nd May 2017|
|Exam Date (Physics & Chemistry)||3rd May 2017|
|Kannada Language Test (in Banglore only)||4th May 2017|
|Announcement of Results||May 2017|
|Starting of Counseling Process||June 2017|
Application Fee for Karnataka CET Exam 2017
The Application fee is as follows.
- For General/OBC candidates: Rs. 650/-
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs. 500/-
The following are very important for the payment of fee:
- Payment of application fee is done through the specified Bank Challan.
- Aspirants residing outside Karnataka need to pay Rs. 750/-.
- Candidates residing outside India should pay Rs. 500/- through DD in favour of Executive Director, Karnataka Examination Authority payable at Banglore.
How to apply for KCET 2017 Exam @ www.kea.kar.nic.in
Students who have satisfied the above provided eligibility details can apply for Kar CET through online before the last date. To avoid the server issues, we have provided here simple steps to download application form and application procees for KCET 2017.
Simple steps for applying Karnataka CET 2017
- Log on to the KEA official website.
- On the Home page, go to the specified tab.
- Click on that tab and fill all the details carefully.
- Check all the details once before submitting the form.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature & left thumb impression.
- Take the print out of the application form for further use.
KCET Online Application Form 2017
Karnataka CET Online Application is available in the official website from 27th January 2017 from 4.00 PM. Candidates can apply as soon as possible before February 27th, 2017 to avoid the server issues. Aspirants nee to keep with them a print out of the application form to download the hall ticket. Here also we will provide a direct link to apply for KCET as early as possible.
Kar CET 2017 Admit Card
The KCET Hall Ticket is provided on the official site in the month of April. Aspirants who have successfully applied for Karnataka CET Exam 2017 and started their preparation can download their Admit card. KCET Admit Card is compusory for the students to appear in the examination centre as it contains all the information regarding exam such as follows.
- Dates of Exam
- Examination Center
- Registration Number
- Exam Time, etc.
Download KCET Notification 2017
All the information provided on this page about Kar CET 2017 is for reference only. Candidates can get the detailed information regarding KCET Notification 2017 such as issue of call letters, counseling dates, etc. through the official website.
KCET 2016 Notification
KCET 2016 Notification has issued recently on 10/12/2015. Karnataka Examination Authority has also officially announced Karnataka CET Exam Dates while releasing the Karnataka CET 2016 Notification. This Karnataka Common Entrance Test is conducted mainly for providing admissions into under graduation courses. The courses include Engineering, Architecture, and Medical, etc. Students who are preparing for the Entrance exams for Engineering and Medical Courses may apply for this KCET 2016 Entrance Exam. KEA releases notification for various Entrance Exams annually. Now it has released Karnataka CET Exam 2016 Notification for the students who have the dream of Pursuing Engineering Education. Students can apply for this KEA CET 2016 Entrance Test on or before the last date.
KCET is a state level Entrance Exam conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority every year. Through this KCET 2016 Exam, students can get the admission into various Engineering and Medical Colleges in the State of Karnataka. Karnataka CET is mainly conducted for providing admission into various courses like Engineering & Medical Colleges. Students who aim for the B.Tech & MBBS courses can use this Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2016. This Exam is conducted fro the students who have recently completed their Secondary School Education. So the students who are interested can apply for this KEA KCET 2016 on or before the last date.
Karnataka Examination Authority is inviting applications from the students who are passionate in the Engineering and Medical Colleges. KEA is responsible for conducting Karnataka CET Exam, declaring KCET results. Candidates who wish to get an admission in Reputed Medical & Engineering colleges in Karnataka should apply for KCET 2016 on or before the last date. Online Registration for the KEA CET Entrance Exam 2016 is available at the official site. You can also check the remaining details for KEA Common Entrance Test like KCET 2016 Eligibility Criteria, Karnataka Common Entrance Test Registration steps, Karnataka CET 2016 Exam Dates, etc. in the following sections of this page.
Karnataka CET 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for the Karnataka CET 2016 should attain the following eligibility criteria. Based on the official KCET notification we are providing the eligibility details.
Educational Qualification for Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2016
Candidates appearing for their 10+2/ Intermediate Exam are Eligible for this Karnataka CET Exam. Candidates appearing for the 10+2 Exam can also apply for this KCET 2016 Exam.
KEA CET 2016 Details – KEA Common Entrance Test 2016
Name of the Exam: KCET 2016.
Examination Conducting Institute: Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA).
Official site: kea.kar.nic.in
Application Mode: Online.
Karnataka Examination Authority KCET Exam Dates 2016
Candidates applying for KCET 2016 Exam should have the knowledge about KCET Exam Dates. These Karnataka CET Dates help you to apply for the Engineering & Medical Exam without being late. So, check the KEA CET 2016 Important Dates for applying Karnataka Examination Authority KCET 2016.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 13/01/2016.
- Last Date to apply for KCET 2016 Exam: 13/02/2016.
- Last Date to pay the fee: 15/02/2016.
- Availability of Admit Card: 15/04/2016.
- Date of Karnataka CET Exam: 4th & 5th May 2016.
KCET Online Application
The KEA CET 2016 Online Application for KCET Exam 2016 is available at the official site of KEA. Students who are preparing for the KCET 2016 Exam should apply for Karnataka CET 2016 on before the last date. You can get the KCET Application at the official site kea.kar.nic.in.
KCET Application Fees:
- KCET Application Fees can be paid through offline mode. Each should pay the fee of Rs.500/-(for Residents of Karnataka) at any branch of Indian Bank, Syndicate Bank, Central Bank of India or a Computerized post Office.
- For more Karnataka Fee Details check the official notification of KCET 2016.
KCET Online Registration Steps
- Visit the official site kea.kar.nic.in
- Find KCET Notification.
- Read the-the complete instructions carefully.
- Click Apply Online Link.
- Fill all the necessary Details.
- Make the Fee payment through system generated Challan.
- Take a printout of Application.
- Obtain the Principal Seal and Signature from the College where you have completed your Secondary School.
- This Document should produce during certificate verification.
KCET Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2016
For having preparation, we are providing KCET Syllabus 2016 along with Karnataka CET Exam Pattern. Candidates can make a look at the KEA CET 2016 Exam Pattern as well as KCET Exam Syllabus. You can get the Syllabus & KCET Exam Centers from our site. Click the given link for more details regarding Karnataka CET 2016 Exam.
KCET 2016 Admit Cards
Karnataka Examination Authority will release the admit cards for the applicants in the official website of KEA once the process of receiving KCET application forms is completed. Candidates who have applied for this Karnataka KCET 2016 exam on or before the last date are only eligible to get the Karnataka CET Admit Cards. KEA CET Admit Cards will be available few before the exam date.
KCET Results 2016
KCET Results will be released by the KEA. Karnataka Examination Authority issues the KCET 2016 Results on the official site once the valuation is completed. Candidates can check their results at the official site of Karnataka Examination Authority. The full details regarding Karnataka CET 2016 Results will be updated on our site. We will also provide a direct link for the KEA CET 2016 Results. So keep visiting our site for regular updates.
Download KCET Notification 2016 pdf
KCET Notification 2016