- 1 TSEAMCT 2016 Notification details released on 25th Feb 2016
Telangana Eamcet 2016 notification has released on 25th February 2016. People who wish to apply for TS EAMCET have to check EAMCET 2016 Application process & required details to fill Application form is available on www.eamcet.org. The Last date to Apply for Telangana Engineering Agricultural Medical Common Entrance Test application form is March 28th, 2016.
TSEAMCT 2016 Notification details released on 25th Feb 2016
Telangana EAMCET/TS EAMCET is the Telangana state level Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Examination. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad on behalf of Telangana State Council for Higher Education (TSCHE) conducted this test every year. The EAMCET is conducted for admission into various Engineering, Medical and Agricultural various Telangana Government & Private engineering & Medical colleges. Telangana EAMCET is started in the year 2015. Before on that AP EAMCET is common for Both Andhra & Telangana. A huge number of people has attended for Engineering Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Examination in the year of 2015. There is heavy competition for Telangana EAMCET exam. some Lakhs of people had applied for this exam. We provide all details regarding this exam like application process, Admit Card release date, Result date, Answer Key release date, Fee details, required details of application etc. Here you can get the syllabus, Exam pattern, Exam date, previous papers, Preparation Tips etc.
Engineering Agriculture & Medical Education Qualification for engineering
- Aspirants should belong to Indian nationality.
- Applicants belong to Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh state nationality.
- Applicants have to complete 12th or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
- Aspirants have to complete diploma through State Board of Technical Education & Training Telangana/Andhra Pradesh.
- Aspirants should score 45% in 12th or equivalent exam.
- Candidates should have the age of 16 years minimum & No age limit for maximum.
eligibility criteria for Medical courses like MBBS/BDS
- Candidates age should be 17 years minimum.
- Applicants have to secure 45% in Inter.
- Applicants should Score minimum 50% marks in PCB
EAMCET eligibility BAMS / BHMS / BNYS Courses
- Candidates age should be 17 years minimum & no upper age limit.
- Applicants should pass inter or Equivalent in PCB or Biotechnology and English.
EAMCET Important Dates
- Online Application starting date: 28/02/2016
- submission of applications last date: 28/03/2016
- Last date for application with late fee Rs 500/-: 03/04/2016
- Last date of Application with late fee Rs 1000/-: 13/04/2016
- EAMCET exam date: 02/05/2016
- Priliminary exam Key: 03/04/2016
- EAMCET Results: 12/05/2016
Telangana EAMCET 2016 Application form
Aspirants who waiting for the application form 2016 have to check recruitment.guru. People who interested to perform application form have to fill through online. The Application form is available on official website www.eamcet.in. online application of Telangana State Engineering agriculture & medical test is available on the official website till 28th March 2016. Candidates hurry up the application form registration starts on 28th February 2016.
Required details for filling engineering & Medical entrance examination Test
- Candidates name
- Father name
- Education qualification
- Fee challan
Fee pay Process for Online Application
- Visit Official website of Telangana state Council education Board for EAMCET —->> www.tseamcet.in
- Go to Fee payment Option.
- Pay the Fee through Online/ AP online
- You can pay fee through Online banking, credit card, debit card etc
- People who wish to pay the fee through APOnline have to aware of hall ticket number of 12th standard, Name of the candidate, etc
Application fee for EAMCET 2016
Application Fee for Telangana EAMCET for general candidates: Rs 500/-
Online Application Fee details for Reserved People: Rs 250/-
Online application Process
- Visit official website —->>> www.eamcet.in
- Go to Telangana EAMCET application form link.
- Fill the required details carefully.
- Submit it.
- Then Successfully completed message is displayed on the screen.
Courses offered through EAMCET
- B.Sc (Commercial Agriculture) & Business
- B.Sc (Ag)/ B.Sc (Hort)/ B.V.Sc & AH/ B.F Sc
- BAMS/ BHMS/ BNYS
Telangana EAMCET exam date
People who wish to apply for Engineering Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test 2016 have to check all details carefully. The Telangana state level Engineering entrance examination is scheduled on May 2nd 2016. Applicants have to check exam schedule and start your preparation. We provide all details for candidates preparation here.
Telangana Engineering Agriculture and Medical exam Syllabus
EAMCET syllabus 20016 is given here. it will help to the sub-topics of the exam & weightage of the sub-topics. the topics that included in TS EAMCET 2016 is here.
Telangana 2016 EAMCET Pattern
TSEAMCET Exam Pattern 2016 along with the Previous papers are provided below. Exam pattern is useful for the candidates to analyse the EAMCET Paper. Duration for the exam is 3 hrs. Exam Pattern is provided below in detailed steps. It Consists of Multiple Choice Questions. EAMCET Exam is conducted for 160 marks. No Negative marking for incorrect answer.
Enginnering Mathematics – 80 Marks
Physics – 40 marks
Chemistry – 40 marks
Medical & Agriculture Biology(Botany/Zoology) – 80 marks
Physics – 40 marks
Chemistry 40 marks
TS 2016 EAMCET Previous papers
TS EAMCET Question Papers are available for download on this page. Students who are going to appear in the EAMCET 2016 are eagerly looking for the TS Engineering and medical exam previous papers. Applicants can download the Telangana State EAMCET 2016 sample papers on our recruitment.guru website to start preparation