- 1 ESIC Karnataka Recruitment 2016 Notification
- 2 ESICMH Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
- 3 Eligibility Criteria of ESI Hospital Karnataka Recruitment 2016
- 4 Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2016 Details
- 5 Admit Cards of ESIC Karnataka Recruitment 2016
- 6 ESI Corporation Karnataka Recruitment 2016 Results
- 7 Download Karnataka ESIC Notification 2016 PDF
ESIC Karnataka Recruitment 2016 Notification
ESIC Karnataka Recruitment 2016 Notification has recently released in the month of December. ESIC had been published this advertisement to fill 228 vacancies of UDC, MTS, and Stenographer posts. Candidates who are searching for Central Government Jobs can apply for these posts released under Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2016. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for these MTS and other posts on or before the last date through ESI Hospital Karnataka Recruitment 2016. The ESIC Karnataka Recruitment for the year 2016 is available in recruitment.guru site. The online application will be available from 7th December 2015 to 6th January 2016.
Employee State Insurance Corporation was established by the Parliament under ESI Act, 1948. The scheme was started on 24th February 1952 at Kanpur. Every year it was celebrated as ESIC day. ESIC was organized by the Government of India. It is a self-financing social security and health Insurance Scheme for Indian workers. The corporation can set up hospitals either independently or in collaboration with the state government. Every year ESIC releases different notifications for the recruitment of various posts in large numbers. Recently it has published ESIC Karnataka Recruitment 2016 for filling the vacancies of MTS, Steno, and UDC posts. Candidates who are looking for Jobs in ESIC can grab this opportunity.
ESIC Karnataka is inviting applications from eligible candidates to fill 228 vacancies on the regular basis by direct recruitment. Applicants who are willing to apply for these jobs can check the Karnataka ESIC Notification 2016 available on our site. Eligible candidates can apply to this Upper Division Clerk and other posts before the last date through ESI Corporation Karnataka Recruitment 2016. Candidates can also check the official website www.esickar.gov.in or www.esic.nic.in for more details regarding the ESICMH Recruitment 2016. Other details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding ESIC Karnataka Recruitment 2016 will be mentioned below.
ESICMH Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
Employees State Insurance Corporation had been released notification for 228 posts through ESICMH Recruitment 2016. Kindly follow the table below for post wise Vacancy details of Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2016. Refer the notification for category wise vacancy details of ESIC Karnataka Recruitment 2016. ESIC Karnataka has released additional eight posts for Ex-serviceman and PWD candidates along with these 228 posts.
|S.no.||Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|1.||Upper Division Clerk||110|
|2.||Multi Tasking Staff||113|
Eligibility Criteria of ESI Hospital Karnataka Recruitment 2016
The candidates who are willing to apply for these ESIC jobs released under ESI Hospital Karnataka Recruitment 2016 should meet the below eligibility criteria such as Age limit and Education Qualification. Eligibility criteria given on our site is as per the ESIC Karnataka Recruitment 2016.
Age Limit of ESIC MTS Recruitment
Candidates applying for these MTS, UDC, and Stenographer jobs released by the Employee State Insurance Corporation should attain the below age limit.
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- For MTS post, Maximum age: 25 years.
- For UDC & Stenographer posts, Maximum age: 27 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for different categories as per the rules.
Educational Qualification of ESIC Bangalore Recruitment
- UDC: Candidates must have completed Degree from any recognized University with working knowledge of Computer including Office Suites and Databases.
- MTS: Candidates must have passed Matriculation or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Stenographer: Candidates should possess Higher Secondary (pass in 12th standard or equivalent from a recognized board) with the speed of 80 wpm in stenography in English/ Hindi.
Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Employees State Insurance Corporation.
Official Website: www.esickar.gov.in or www.esic.nic.in
Name of the Post: Various posts.
No of Posts: 228.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Karnataka.
Job Category: Central Government.
Selection Process: Candidates applying for these ESIC Jobs released under ESIC Karnataka Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on the following process.
- Written Exam.
- Stenography test.
- Computer Skill test.
Application Fee: Candidates applying for ESIC Recruitment 2016 should pay the application fee using system generated challan only in any branch of SBI. The application fees for different categories is mentioned below.
- For General/ OBC candidates: Rs. 300/-.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESIC employees/ Female candidates: Nil.
ESIC Exam Date:
- Starting date for filling online application: 07/12/2015.
- Last date for submission of online application (Step-I): 06/01/2016 up to 5.00 p.m.
- Closing date for fee payment: 12/01/2016.
- Last date for submission of online application (Step-II): 15/01/2016.
ESIC Karnataka Online Application
Application form for these MTS, Stenographer, and Upper Division Clerk Jobs released under ESIC Karnataka Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. Kindly open the form for the relevant post from the given link and submit it before the due date. You can also get the online application form from the official site. The Online Application will be available up to 6th January 2016.
- For MTS post: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with grade pay of Rs. 1,800/-.
- For UDC & Stenographer posts: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with grade pay of Rs. 2,400/-.
How to apply: Candidates who are willing to attend for these ESIC Jobs released under ESIC Karnataka Recruitment 2016 should follow the steps below.
- Read carefully the notification before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Submit the form before the due date.
- Make fee payment through system generated challan.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
Admit Cards of ESIC Karnataka Recruitment 2016
After the closing date of the online application form, ESI Hospital Karnataka Recruitment 2016 admit cards are available on the official site. Candidates will get e-mail or message to their mobiles after the release of admit cards. Candidates should login to the official website and download the admit cards of ESIC Karnataka Recruitment 2016 for the relevant post using the given link. Applicants who have applied for these before the due date are only eligible to get the admit cards. ESIC will post the Admit cards of ESICMH Recruitment 2015 on the website few days before the written test.
ESI Corporation Karnataka Recruitment 2016 Results
After the hiring process has completed, Employees State Insurance Corporation will release the results of ESIC Karnataka Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have attended the recruitment for this Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk, and Multi Tasking Staff posts should check the official website for results. The full details of ESI Corporation Karnataka Recruitment 2016 results will be announced on our site. Visit our site regularly for more updates.