ESIC Kerala Recruitment 2019
ESIC Kerala Recruitment 2019-20 | Apply for 44 Medical Officer Vacancies. Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, Kerala has announced Job notification to fill 44 Vacancies of Medical Officer Posts. Interested aspirants can Walkin for the Interview on 17th December 2019. Applicants who are looking for the Central Government Jobs can select your choice with the ESIC Kerala Notification 2019. Applicants who have completed PG Degree/ Diploma in concerned Specialty can apply for the Posts. Applicants can refer to the official notification for more information.
Applicants will be shortlisted and selected based on the performance in the Interview. Candidates should report one hour before an interview for verification. Candidates those who want to get enrolled for this Medical Officer posting should check the eligibility criteria. Read further to know more about the ESIC Kerala Medical Officer Recruitment Notification.
<< Also Check: Kerala High Court Recruitment – 98 Openings>>
ESIC Kerala Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 – 44 Openings
|Organization Name||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, Kerala|
|Name of the Post||Medical Officer (Senior Resident, Specialist)|
|No.of. Vacancies||44 Posts|
|Mode of Application||Walk-in-Interview|
|Walk-in Date||17th December 2019|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
ESIC Kerala MO Vacancy 2019
|Department||Senior Resident (3 yrs )||Senior Resident (1 yr )||Part-time Specialists|
|Medicine||2 (UR-1, OBC-1)||3 (UR-1, OBC-2)||1|
|Surgery||2 (UR-1, SC-1)||3 (UR-2, SC-1)||1|
|Pediatrics||1 (SC)||1 (OBC)||0|
|Orthopedics||2 (UR-1, ST-1)||3 (UR-2, ST-1)||1|
|0||2 ( UR-1,OBC-1)||1|
|Ophthalmology||1 (OBC)||1 (UR)||0|
|Radiology||1 (OBC)||1 (UR)||1|
|Anesthesia||1 (UR)||2 ( UR-1, SC-1)||1|
|Casualty||0||5 (UR-2, OBC-2, SC-1)||0|
Eligibility Criteria for ESIC Kerala Medical Officer Recruitment 2019
Senior Resident (1 Yr)
- PG Degree/ Diploma (after MBBS/ )in any speciality/ BDS (in case of Dental) from recognised university.
Senior Residents (3 Years)
- PG Degree/ Diploma in concerned Specialty after MBBS.
- PG Degree or equivalent with 3 years experience in respective specialty/ PG Diploma with 5 years experience in respective specialty. The appointment is for 1 year and extendable for 1 more year.
- Degree in Homeopathy of Recognised University/ Statutory Board/ Council or equivalent recognized
under HCC, SET 1973.
- Enrollment on the central register of Homeopathy or a State register of Homeopathy
- The candidate should be passed a qualifying state of Middle Standard in an official language of State of Kerala.
NOTE: Preference will be given to candidates having a Post-graduation degree.
|Post Name||Maximum Age Limit|
|Senior Resident (1 Yr)||Not Exceeding 37 Years|
|Senior Residents (3 Years)||Not Exceeding 37 Years|
|Part-time Specialists||Not Exceeding 64 Years|
|Homeopathy||Not Exceeding 30 Years|
- SC/ST – Rs.50/-
- General Candidates – Rs.250/-
- No application fee in the case of female candidates.
<<Also Check: IDBI Bank Recruitment – 61 Openings>>
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Senior Resident (1 Yr)||PG Degree Holders – Rs.18750+ Grade Pay 6600 & other allowances as applicable
PG Diploma Holders – Rs.18150+ Grade Pay 6600 & other allowances as applicable
|Senior Residents (3 Years)||Basic Pay 67700 and other allowances|
|Part-time Specialists||Rs. 60000/- p.m. (consolidated). Additional Rs.12000/- p.m on
performing emergency call duties.
|Homeopathy||Rs.50,000/- per month (consolidated)|
ESIC Recruitment – Selection Process:
NOTE: The originals of each of the following documents must be brought at the time of the Interview and enclosed the Photocopies of documents with the application.
- Degree Certificate in original ( Qualification prescribed for the post) with a copy
- TCMC/ MCI Registration Certificate
- Matriculation Certificate in support of Date Of Birth
- Experience Certificate in original
- Caste Certificate in original with a copy
How to apply for ESIC Kerala Medical Officer Vacancies 2019?
- Download the ESIC Kerala Medical Officer Notification given below
- Read the official notification carefully and check your eligibility details
- Read the job details given in the ESIC Kerala MO Notification
- Then download the application form from the below link
- Start filling the Application Form with all the required details.
- Recheck whether the details are properly filled in the application form.
- Finally, attend the Walkin Interview with all the required documents on time at the following Postal address.
Address for Walk in Interview:
Important Date for ESIC Kerala Recruitment 2019
|Walk-in-Interview Date & Reporting Time||17th December 2019, 10.00 AM|
Important Links for ESIC Kerala MO Jobs 2019
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Application Form||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Similar Police Jobs for you
|Recruitment Link||Post Details||Last Date to Apply|
|Income Tax Recruitment||20,750 – Inspector of Income Tax, Income Tax Officer & Others||[Updated Soon]|
|Kerala High Court Recruitment||98 – Office Attendant, Computer Assistant & others||[16-12-2019]|
|SAIL Recruitment||148 – Raw Material Division||[31-12-2019]|
|Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment||4,805 – Trade Apprentice||[30-12-2019]|
|North Eastern Railway Recruitment||1,104 – Act Apprentice||[25-12-2019]|
|Indian Navy Recruitment||3,274 – SSC Officers, Sailor, MR & others||[19-12-2019]|
|CBSE Recruitment||357 – Junior Assistant, Analyst & Others||[16-12-2019]|
|Kerala Devaswom Recruitment Board Recruitment||101 – Peon & Strongroom Guard||[28-12-2019]|
|Kerala PSC Recruitment||Various – Lower Division Clerk||[18-12-2019]|
About Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
Employees’ State Insurance (abbreviated as ESI) is a self-financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. The fund is managed by the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) according to rules and regulations stipulated in the ESI Act 1948. ESIC is a Statutory Body and Administrative Ministry is Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), established by ESI Act, is an autonomous corporation under the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India. As it is a legal entity, the corporation can raise loans and take measures for discharging such loans with the prior sanction of the central government and it can acquire both movable and immovable property and all incomes from the property shall vest with the corporation. The corporation can set up hospitals either independently or in collaboration with the state government or other private entities, but most of the dispensaries and hospitals are run by concerned state governments.