- 1 ESIC Rajasthan Recruitment 2016 Notification
- 2 ESIC Rajasthan Vacancy Details
- 3 Rajasthan ESIC Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2016 Details
- 5 ESIC Recruitment 2016 Admit Cards
- 6 ESIC Result 2016
ESIC Rajasthan Recruitment 2016 Notification
ESIC Rajasthan Recruitment 2016 Notification had been released recently in the Month of December 2015. Employees State Insurance Corporation, Regional Office Rajasthan, has published this recruitment notification to fill 163 Vacancies of Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk, and Multi Tasking Staff. Aspirants searching for the Latest Central Government Jobs may use this Rajasthan ESIC Recruitment Notification for the year 2016. Interested Eligible Candidates may apply through online for the ESI Corporation Recruitment 2016 on or before the last date at ESIC Portal. Online Registration for the ESIC Rajasthan Recruitment 2016 is available from 07th December 2015 at the ESIC Website.
Employees State Insurance Corporation was established in the year 1948 by the parliament under ESI Act. ESIC works under the administrative control of Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India. ESIC Scheme is a Social Security and Health Insurance Scheme introduced to provide Social Security to the employees working in any organizations. It constructs Hospitals in collaboration with the State Governments to provide medical facilities to the employees. ESIC releases recruitment notifications annually to fill available vacancies in its Regional Offices. It has recently published the Recruitment notification for Stenographer, UDC & MTS Posts in ESI Corporation, Rajasthan. Aspirants who wish to get the Job in ESIC Rajasthan can apply for the ESIC Rajasthan Recruitment 2016 on or before the last date. Last Date to apply online for the Rajasthan ESI Corporation Recruitment 2016 is 06th January 2016.
Employees State Insurance Corporation Rajasthan is inviting Applications from the eligible candidates for the 163 Steno, UDC, and MTS Posts. Interested Candidates can check the ESIC Rajasthan Recruitment 2016 Notification in our recruitment.guru website. Online Registration for the Rajasthan ESIC Recruitment 2015 is available from 07/12/2015 to 06/01/2016. The ESIC Portal where you can get the online Application for the Rajasthan ESI Corporation Recruitment 2016 is www.esic.nic.in. Remaining Details like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Vacancy Details, etc. of ESIC Rajasthan Recruitment 2016 are available below.
ESIC Rajasthan Vacancy Details
Employees State Insurance Corporation had released notification for 163 various Posts through ESIC Notification for the year 2016. Here we are giving the number of vacancies available for Each Post. Please refer below table for Total and Post wise vacancies released under ESIC Rajasthan Recruitment 2016.
Total Vacancies: 163 Posts.
Post wise Vacancies:
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|2.||Upper Division Clerk||81 posts|
|3.||Multi Tasking Staff||78 posts|
Rajasthan ESIC Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are willing to apply for these ESIC Jobs released under ESIC Rajasthan Recruitment Notification 2016 should meet the below eligibility criteria such as Age limit and Education Qualification. Eligibility criteria given on our site is as per the Rajasthan ESIC Recruitment 2016 Notification.
Educational Qualification for ESI Corporation Recruitment
- For Stenographer: Candidates should complete 12th or its equivalent examination and should have the typing speed of 80 words per minute in English/Hindi.
- For Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): Candidates should pass 10th or its equivalent examination.
- For Upper Division Clerk: Candidates should possess Degree or its Equivalent Educational Qualification. Along with this candidate should have the working knowledge of Computer including the use of office suites and Databases.
Age limit for Rajasthan ESI Corporation Recruitment
Candidates applying for ESIC Jobs released under ESIC Rajasthan Recruitment 2016 should attain below Age limits as on 06/01/2016.
For Stenographer & UDC:
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 27 years.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 25 years.
Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Employees State Insurance Corporation.
Official Website: www.esic.nic.in / www.esicrajasthan.com
Name of the Post: Steno, UDC & MTS.
No of Posts: 163 Posts.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Rajasthan.
Job Category: Central Government.
- Written test.
- Stenography test.
- Computer Skill test / Objective Type test.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay the Application fee through the Challan payable at any Branche of State Bank of India.
- For SC/ST/PWD/ ESIC Employees, Female Candidates & Ex-Servicemen: No Fee.
- For Remaining Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- For Stenographer & UDC: Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2400/Month.
- For MTS: Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1800/- Month.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 07/12/2015.
- Last Date for submission of Online Application: 06/01/2016.
ESIC Online Application
Eligible Candidates can apply through online for ESIC Rajasthan Recruitment 2016 at the official website www.esic.nic.in from 07th December 2015 to 06th January 2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Log on to the Official website www.esic.nic.in/www.esicrajasthan.com.
- Click on Recruitment.
- Select the Advertisement for Recruitment for the post of Steno, UDC & MTS.
- Read the Advertisement Completely.
- Click on the link for Online Application of Steno, UDC & MTS Recruitment.
- Fill the Application with all the details.
- Submit the Application.
- Take Print out of the Application for future Reference.
To Apply online for ESIC Rajasthan Recruitment 2016 click on below link
ESIC Recruitment 2016 Admit Cards
After the closing date of the online application form, ESIC Rajasthan Recruitment 2015-16 admit cards are available on the official website. Candidates will get e-mail or message to their mobiles after the release of admit cards. Candidates should login to the official website and download the admit cards of Rajasthan ESIC Recruitment 2016 for the relevant post using the given link. Applicants who have applied for these jobs before the due date are only eligible to get the admit cards. ESIC will post the Admit cards of ESIC Rajasthan Recruitment 2016 on the website few days before the written test.
ESIC Result 2016
After the recruitment process has completed, Employees State Insurance Corporation will release the results of ESIC Recruitment 2015 on its official website. Candidates who have attended the hiring process for the ESIC Rajasthan Recruitment should check the official site for results. The full details of Rajasthan ESIC Recruitment 2015 results will be announced on our site. Visit our site regularly for more updates.