TS ECET Eligibility Criteria 2016
TS ECET Eligibility Criteria 2016 is provided here. TS ECET 2016 Notification has released recently by TSCHE. Telangana ECET Exam is conducting to provide admissions to B.Tech 2nd Year. ECET is a Common Entrance Exam conducted for the students who have completed their Intermediate can attend this ECET Exam. ECET is State level Common Entrance Exam conducted by Andhra Pradesh & Telangana Separately. Candidates who are preparing for Entrance Exams for Engineering Courses can apply fo this ECET 2016 Exam on or before the last date.
What are the Eligibility Requirements for ECET Entrance Exam?
Engineering Common Entrance Test is conducted after the completion of Diploma or Degree. You can get the complete details of TS ECET Eligibility Criteria 2016 like Educational & Age Requirements on this page.
Telangana ECET Domicile Requirements:
- Candidates applying for ECET 2016 Exam should be of Indian Nationality.
- They Should belong to Andhra Pradesh /Telangana. The candidates should satisfy the local and Non-Local requirements of Telangana Educational Institutions.
Educational Requirements for Engineering Common Entrance Exam
- Students of ECET 2016 Exam should complete their Diploma/ Degree with 3 Years course having Mathematics as one of the subjects from a recognized university of Andhra Pradesh /Telangana.
- Candidates from Diploma course should complete the practical training prescribed for the award of Diploma course for the admissions into Engineering Courses.
- Candidates should have the minimum percentage of 50% marks and 40% in case of SC/ ST.
Age Limit for the ECET Exam:
Age limit of the candidate will be considered at the time of admission for resolving the tie, an older one will be given the priority.
Jawarharlal Nehru Technological Univeristy Hyderabad (JNTUH) was established in the year 1972. It is placed at Kukatpally, Hyderabad. It is one of the leading Organisations focusing mainly on Engineering. It offers various under graduation and Post Graduation courses at different levels. Annually JNTUH conducts different Entrance Exams for providing admissions into various courses. For the year 2016-17, it has announced ECET 2016 Notification for providing admissions in B.Tech(Lateral entry). So, Candidates can attend for the Engineering Common Entrance Test 2016 on 12/05/2016.
ECET Online Application:
Candidates can check the details of ECET Online Registration steps in this section. TS ECET Online Application is also available for the students who are dreaming for Engineering Courses. You can fill the ECET application form through online mode. We also provide a direct link for applying TS ECET 2016 Examination once the ECET Online Application has started. So, Keep visiting our site for regular updates.