- 1 Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2018 Complete Details
- 1.1 GATE 2018 Notification
- 1.2 GATE 2018 Exam Dates
- 1.3 GATE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 GATE Application Form 2018
- 1.5 Details of GATE 2018 Exam
- 1.6 Download GATE 2018 Notification PDF
- 1.7 GATE Exam Pattern 2018
- 1.8 Graduate Aptitude Test 2018 New Features
- 1.9 GATE 2018 Syllabus
- 1.10 Download GATE 2018 Admit Cards
- 1.11 GATE Answer Key
- 1.12 GATE Cut Off Marks
- 1.13 GATE 2018 Results
- 1.14 GATE 2018 Score Card
- 1.15 GATE Counselling 2018
- 1.16 PSU recruitment Through GATE 2018
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2018 Complete Details
Graduate Aptitude test in Engineering (GATE) Notification will release 2018. This is for getting admission in IIT’s IISc’s, IISER’s and NIT’s. So, this exam organized by any of the 7 IIT’s every year. The GATE 2018 Dates will release on July 2017. This exam score considered for PSU recruitment through GATE also. Let’s go through the completed details about GATE 2018.
GATE 2018 Notification
GATE 2018 Notification pdf will announce soon. This is a good news for the aspirants preparing for this exam. Every year Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering held by one of the IIT’s or IIS’s in India. Interested Candidates can apply through online for the GATE Exam 2018 the official website. The GATE 2018 Notification is having Eligibility, Application form, Exam dates, Application fee, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous papers, Answer key, Result release date etc..
GATE 2018 Exam Dates
|Notification Release Date||September First Week 2017|
|Online Application starting Date||October 1st week 2017|
|Last date for Application form submission||2nd week of October 2017|
|Change of examination city last Date||October 3rd Week 2017|
|Admit Card release Date||January 2018 (First week)|
|GATE 2018 Exam Date||Saturday & Sunday 1st & 2nd weeks of February 2018|
|Announcement of Answer key||One week or 10 days from the exam date|
|GATE Exam 2018 Result Release Date||March 2018 Last week|
|Score Card Download on||March Last Week to May Last week 2018|
|Counselling Date||April 2nd Week 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for GATE 2018 Exam
The candidates applying for Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering 2018 Exam should meet the below eligibility criteria such as educational qualification and Age limit. The eligibility criteria as per the Graduate Aptitude Test Exam 2018 Notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidates who are currently in final year and the candidates who have already completed B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Pharmacy/B.Arch/ M.Sc/ M.A/MCA from any recognized university are eligible to apply for Exam.
GATE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
|Qualification||Required Education||Description||Qualification Year|
|MCA/ M.A/ M.S.c or equivalent||Master’s in Computer Applications/ Statistics/ System Sc./ Mathematics/ its equivalent||4th year Completed or Pursuing||2018|
|B.Tech/ B.E / B.Pharm||Bachelor’s in engineering/technology & final year students also can apply for GATE 2018||Final year Completed or Pursuing||2018|
|Int. M.Tech/M.E/ (Post B.Sc)||Integrated master’s in engineering/technology and Post-B.Sc (Final year program)||Completed or 2nd/3rd/4th-year students||2020|
|B.Arch||Bachelor’s in Architecture (5 years course)||Completed or final year students||2018|
|Dual Degree (after diploma or 12th) Int. M.E/ M.Tech or||Integrated master’s degree or dual degree program in eng./ tech. (5 years program)||Already completed or Pursuing in 4th/ 5th year||2019|
|B.S/B.Sc (Research)||Bachelor’s degree in System Sc. (Post-diploma/4 years after 12th)||Already completed or Pursuing 4th year||2018|
|Int. B.E-M.S/Int. M.Sc||5 year integrated B.S-M.S program/Integrated M.Sc||Already completed or Pursuing 4th year||2018|
|Professional society examinations||B.Tech/B.E/B.Tech equivalent examinations of professional societies, recognized by MHRD/ UPSC/ AICTE||Equivalent of such professional courses/Completed section A or||N/A|
Candidates who have already completed their B.tech / B.pharm and the students studying their final year are eligible to apply for GATE Exam 2018. Candidates are advised to read Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering 2018 Notification before applying online Exam Details. You can check the complete exam Notification on our site. Online Application will be available at the official website www.gate.iisc.ernet.in. Online registration is available to the candidates from in August or September month. Remaining details about Graduate Aptitude Test 2018 are available below.
GATE Application Form 2018
- The GATE 2018 Notification will release in the month of August/September.
- The Registration of Graduate Aptitude Test is online.
- This registration process is available on GATE online Processing System (GOAPS).Every should upload scanned photograph, signature, qualifying degree certificates, thumb impression
- Every should upload scanned photograph, signature, qualifying degree certificates, thumb impression while filling the Application.
- You should enter any one of the identification number as an ID Proof.
- GATE 2018 Online Application fee will be payable through Debit card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
Steps to Follow in GATE 2018 Registration
- The GATE Online registration may start in 1st week of September 2017.
- First of all, Log on to appsgate.iisc.ernet.in.
- registered as “New User”
- Register yourself by providing the valid email address, mobile number, and a GOAPS password.
- After completion of Registration, GOAPS Enrollment ID will be sent to the candidate make a note of it.
- Log in with your Enrollment ID & Password and fill the application form carefully.
- Check the application & Submit it.
- Take print out of the application.
- GATE 2018 conducted in Ethiopia, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Singapore and the United Arab Emirates.
GATE Registration Fee
|Nonreserved Candidates||Rs. 1500/-|
|Women Candidates||Rs 750/-|
GATE Application Form Corrections & Modifications
- GATE 2018 Application Form Correction
- Everyone can change your details after submitting your application form also.
- The GATE Exam Conducted board allows you for Minor Modifications in the Application form.
- The Corrections and Modifications that you can are the following.
|Candidate Name.||Modification in Gen to OBC and OBC to General||Parent/Guardian Name|
|Date Of Birth.||Have you graduated in the above degree?||Qualifying Degree Year|
Details of GATE 2018 Exam
|Name of the Institution||Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore (Tentative)|
|Name of the Exam||Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering|
|Registration starting date||September 2017|
|Last Date to apply||October 2017|
|Official site||www.gate.iisc.ernet.in (or) appsgate.iisc.ernet.in|
|Exam date||Febrauary 2018|
|Result date||March 2018|
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering is an entrance test conducted to select candidates in top universities in India. Every Student in India Dream to study in IIT’s. So this exam is a golden opportunity for the candidates who wish to get admission in IIT’s & nits. The score of a candidate reflects a relative performance level in a particular subject. This Score not only helps the candidates to get M.tech admission it will also help you to get jobs in Several Public Sector Undertakings such as IOCL, NTPC, ONGC, and PGI, etc. Almost all Public Sector Undertakings use GATE scores for preliminary screening.
Download GATE 2018 Notification PDF
GATE Exam Pattern 2018
|Marks PerEach Question||TotalMarks||Duration|
|General Aptitude||1 – 5||5||1||5||3 hours|
|1 – 25||25||1||25|
|26 – 55||30||2||60|
- Graduate Aptitude Test 2018 exam will contain 65 question
- It covers all the subjects we have read in our Graduation.carrying a maximum of 100 marks.
- Graduate Aptitude Test carrying a maximum of 100 marks.
- Detailed exam pattern is available in official notification.
- Please refer GATE 2017 Notification for more details.
- Exam Duration: 3 hours
- Common Section in All Papers: General aptitude.
- MCQ and NAT questions will carry 1/2 marks.
- Negative Marking scheme: 1/3rd for 1 mark Question, 2/3 rd for 2 marks and no negative marking for numerical answers.
Graduate Aptitude Test 2018 New Features
- Online test Exam(Computer Based Test)
- The Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering 2018 examination contains 23 Papers (Petroleum Engineering added)
- Biometric information (Photograph and Fingerprints) for randomly selected candidates may be captured before the start of the examination.
- An online virtual calculator will be available at the time of examination. No physical calculator will be allowed.
- After completion of the exam, all answer keys given within short time.
- The entire process will be in Online at www.gate.iisc.ernet.in
GATE 2018 Syllabus
The syllabus is different for each department are given on the official site. They have given Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering 2017 syllabus for ECE, CSE, AE and all other branches. Please refer the notification available on our site for complete detail about Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering 2017 Syllabus.
GATE Virtual Calculator
GATE virtual calculator means online calculator. This CALC consists all the operations & functions to made calculations easy. This GATE 2018 virtual calculator provides during online exam. The physical calculator not allowed in the examination hall. Students can use this virtual calculator to solve Numerical Answer Type Questions.
Download GATE 2018 Admit Cards
Candidates can download the GATE 2018 Admit cards from the official website. Admit cards for the Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering 2018 exam will be available at the official website www.gate.iisc.ernet.in. Admit cards details will be intimated through e.mail or SMS. Then candidates can download their admit cards from official site by entering their enrollment ID & Password. Graduate Aptitude Test 2018 Admit cards release date will in February/March 2018.
Required ID proof for Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar UID
- Valid College ID
- Employee identification card
- Driving License
For Internatioanl Students
- Only valid Passport
- Government issued ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
GATE Answer Key
The GATE 2018 Answer Key releases after one week or 10 days from the examination date. This preliminary Answer sheet is available on official website. The Graduate Aptitide Test in Engineering Question paper with key is different for various branches. So Download answer key after verifying your session, your name, Paper and Exam time.
GATE Cut Off Marks
The GATE 2018 Cut Off Marks is different for different branches. The Cut off of Graduate Aptitude test in engineering for EE, EC, CS, ME, CE is available here after decalring the result. Everyone can check cut off marks as your category such as SC/ST/Gen/OBC etc.,
GATE 2018 Results
Candidates can check their GATE Exam 2018 results at official website www.gate.iisc.ernet.in. Candidates rank along with their marks in the entrance test will be available in official site. The results release dates will be updated on our site. So keep visiting our site for latest updates of GATE Exam. GATE 2018 results release date is in March 2018.
GATE 2018 Score Card
The Score Card will be given to qualifies candidates only. After the declaration of the GATE 2018 result, Th board will release the Scorecard of GATE 2018. The GATE score is calculated for 1000 marks. This Score Card/Rank Card is useful for attending counselling or PSU recruitments.
GATE Counselling 2018
There is no counselling for GATE. Everyone can apply for any IIT or NIT separately. The IIT’s& IISc will give admission to you according to cut off marks.
PSU recruitment Through GATE 2018
Many PSUs selects the candidates based on the GATE Score. Some of the PSU are IOCl, NLC, National Thermal Power Corporation, Power Grid Corporation and. you can apply to these Maharatna & Nava Ratna companies based your GATE 2018 Score.