IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern 2015 are here. IBPS Clerks Exam Notification has released. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has changed clerk exam pattern this year. Due to heavy competition IBPS has decided to change Clerk exam pattern. Candidates who are interested in IBPS Exam can get the IBPS New Exam Pattern from here. Download New IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern. Candidates who are preparing for the IBPS Clerks Exam can get the entire details belongs to Ibps Clerks like: IBPS Clerks Syllabus, IBPS Clerks Exam Dates, Ibps Clerk Exam Online Application, Ibps Clerk exam Notification, Ibps clerk Exam Eligibility Criteria, Ibps Exam Centers.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection releases IBPS Recruitment Notifications every year to fill various vacancies in Nationalized Banks in India. IBPS Clerk Online registration will start from 11th August 2015.
IBPS New Exam Pattern for Clerks
This Year IBPS Changed the IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern due to heavy competition. IBPS clerk exam mainly includes two phases.
The first phase is IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam.
- It is 1 hour exam.
- It includes arithmetic, Reasoning and English Subjects.
The second is IBPS Main exam.
- It is 2 hours exam.
- IBPS Clerk Mains exam pattern includes arithmetic, reasoning, English, General awareness, Computer Knowledge and Banking awareness.
- The IBPS Clerk Main Exam is like Previous IBPS Clerk Exam.
- The candidates who have qualified in IBPS Prelims are eligible for IBPS Mains exam.
- The detailed IBPS Clerk prelims exam pattern and IBPS Mains Exam Pattern are enclosed below.
The structure of the Examinations which will be conducted online are as follows:
IBPS Clerks Prelims Exam Pattern:
|Sr. No||Subject||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
IBPS Clerks Main Exam Pattern:
|Sr. No||Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|3.||General Awareness(with a special reference to the Banking Industry)||40||40|
IBPS Clerk Selection Process
- IBPS Preliminary Exam.
- IBPS Mains Exam.
- IBPS Clerk Interview.